If you are looking for the Best Android Learning Apps For Kindergarten to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Learning Apps For Kindergarten that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Learning Apps For Kindergarten, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Learning Apps For Kindergarten
1. All By Myself – Little Critter
“Join Little Critter in this interactive book app as he shows us all the things he can do by himself! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and follow along with three fun ways to read! From tying his shoes to pouring his own juice, find out how Little Critter doesn’t do everything perfectly, but he always makes an effort to do the best he can!
Explore All By Myself – Little Critter:
– ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
– FOLLOW along with three fun ways to read!
– LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words
– TAP objects to hear their name read aloud
Play a find-the-creature mini game! Can you can spot every creature throughout the story? Tap to tally them up!
Designed for children ages 2-5
We’d Love To Hear From You!
– Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
– Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
– Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Mercer Mayer licensed app: www.littlecritter.com”
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
3. MarcoPolo Ocean
“Parents’ Choice Gold Award!
Make dolphins jump. Build a coral reef. Explore the deep sea. Create your own aquarium. These are just some of the fun things you can do with MarcoPolo Ocean, a “digital sandbox” for kids to play in that sparks their interest in the most unexplored part of our planet – the ocean.
Build and Explore
Six build-and-play activities bring the language and the images of the ocean to life. Ocean is playfully narrated and animated to reinforce vocabulary, physical attributes and ocean concepts.
Free Play Exploration
The open ocean is a personal aquarium your child can explore however he or she chooses!
*Explore from the shoreline all the way down to the sea floor
*Steer your submersible and boat through ocean waters
*Add marine animals and fish to the ocean and interact with more than 30 different species
*Investigate by tapping, dragging and swiping where the animals live in the ocean to see their natural behaviors and how they interact with other animals
Through self-directed discovery, we expose kids to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following concepts:
*The wide variety of animal species that live in the shallow and deep parts of the ocean
*Construction and characteristics of a boat (shipping vessel) and submersible
*Characteristics of fish and marine mammals
*Topic-specific vocabulary exposure and acquisition
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising. You can see our full policy at http://www.gomarcopolo.com/privacy-policy/
About Us: http://gomarcopolo.com/us/”
4. Brain Training Game
“Do you like logic puzzles? Keen on brain teasers, interesting math problems and quirky questions? Are you ready to prove what your intellect is capable of? Try LogicLike game course right now in our handy mobile app! LogicLike is a popular brain puzzle game, helping you to develop logical thinking and mental skills.
We use unique approach to train memory and attention. Fascinating cognitive workouts for 15-20 minutes per day will help you keep your brain fit.
More than 2,500 entertaining logic and math puzzles, quirky riddles, and brain teasers are waiting for you. Enhance your logic skills and boost intellect with our app!
TRY ALL CATEGORIES OF PUZZLES!
– Logic: find an odd one out in the picture, find an odd word. Sets and sequence
– 3D thinking: puzzles to improve spatial thinking
– True or false
– Math problems and magic squares
– Find a pattern and what comes next
– Weighing and transfusions
– Chess problems
– Grid puzzles: cells, Sudoku, Kakuro
THREE LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY:
CAN YOU COMPLETE THE WHOLE LOGICLIKE GAME COURSE?
Our collection of logic puzzles and math problems gets bigger every month! We’ve got 500+ riddles, 400+ 3D puzzles, 300+ rebuses, and hundreds of other fascinating tasks to develop thinking and memory in our app. While playing, you will be developing and improving important skills and abilities:
1. Thinking critically and out of the box. Reasoning and using logic to give arguments.
2. Feeling inspired to learn, studying to handle information.
3. Solving any brain puzzles easily and finding answers to the most challenging questions
Entertaining logic in game form can become a fascinating hobby for the whole family. LogicLike is waiting for you!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!”
5. Khan Academy Kids
“Our award-winning app is thoughtfully designed by experts in early childhood education to guide young learners on a delightful journey through key skills in math, reading, phonics, writing, social-emotional development, and more. It includes thousands of lessons, activities, books, and games that are age-appropriate for preschool through second grade. With catchy songs and yoga videos, your littles will also have fun moving, dancing, and getting the wiggles out.
The app is perfect for learning at home or in school. Parents can choose lessons from the app’s library for their kids or use the personalized learning path that automatically adjusts to each child’s level. Teachers can quickly and easily find lessons by standard, make assignments, and monitor student progress through a suite of teacher tools.
Khan Academy Kids is completely free, forever—no ads and no subscriptions necessary. And we’re always adding new content to keep kids engaged, including books, songs, and videos from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine, and Alo Gives.
Download today and let the joyful learning begin!
We’d love to hear from you. Please visit us at khanacademykids.org, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll find in the app:
HUNDREDS OF NEW LESSONS
• We’ve added all-new second grade lessons and a plethora of other delightful educational content to help littles learn their ABCs, discover space, practice mindfulness, and more.
• Editors’ Choice—Apple App Store
• Common Sense Media—5-star Educational Value, 5-star Ease of Play
• Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design—100% Rating
• Parents’ Choice Foundation Gold Award
• Reading and literacy—phonics, letters, spelling, and comprehension
• Language—vocabulary and parts of speech
• Math—counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes, and measuring
• Executive function and logic—focus, memory, and problem-solving
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace
• Children learn independently in the Library—a collection of activities, books, and videos
• Kids can read books on their own or follow along with recorded audio narration
• Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn
• Highly interactive educational games and activities
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
• Social-emotional—relationships, self-control, and empathy
• Creative expression—drawing, storytelling, and coloring
CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS
• Developed in collaboration with experts at the Stanford Graduate School of Education
• Aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards
ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY AND KHAN ACADEMY KIDS
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Khan Academy Kids was created by experienced early learning experts who have created 22 other top-selling titles and received 22 Parents’ Choice Awards, 19 Children’s Technology Review Awards, and a KAPi award for Best Children’s App at the International Consumer Electronics Show. The Khan Academy Kids team is a passionate group of engineers, artists, designers, and educators who joined Khan Academy from Duck Duck Moose, a maker of popular educational apps for kids. Khan Academy Kids is 100% free, without ads or subscriptions.
ABOUT SUPER SIMPLE SONGS®
Skyship Entertainment™ is the creator of the beloved children’s brand, Super Simple™. Their award-winning Super Simple Songs® combines delightful animation and puppetry with original and classic kids’ songs to help make learning simple and fun. With over 10 billion views and 10 million subscribers on YouTube, their songs and videos are favorites with parents, teachers, and kids around the globe.”