If you are looking for the Best Android Miracast App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android Miracast App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android Miracast App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android Miracast App
1. FamiGuard Parental Control
“FamiGuard is the perfect way to remotely manage and control your child’s phone. You can use it to limit the time your child spends on apps and games. It also helps in filtering inappropriate website content, setting up a geofence, tracking his/her real-time location, and viewing daily reports of his/her online and offline activities. Thanks to FamiGuard, parenting has been made easier than ever!
The following features are included in both the Free Trial and Premium Plans.
– Location Tracking & History
If you wish to keep track of your child’s whereabouts, FamiGuard’s location tracking feature will show you his/her real-time position with just a single tap. And if the information you need is where he/she has been; browsing through the location history would provide all the answers you seek.
– Geofence & Alerts
By creating and adding a geofence, you will get notifications of every entrance and exits by your child into the boundary you have set. This can help you monitor whether your child stays within the safe zone, whether he/she goes home early, etc.
– Apps and Games Blocking
You can set the amount of time spent on distracting apps and games. As soon as the time limit is reached, he/she would be denied access to these apps. This would help your child concentrate on school work and other activities while fostering healthy online habits.
– Advanced Web Content Filtering
There are 30+ website categories for you to choose from. By selecting a category such as “Adult,” you can quickly and easily restrict your child’s access to thousands of similar sites. You can also set a blacklist or whitelist permission for a single URL.
– Screen Time Limitations
If you don’t want your child to be stuck on his/her phone during family time or at bedtime, just simply set time restrictions on the device or pause phone usage. Your child’s phone will be locked temporarily during the time you have set.
– App & Web Activity Reports
With FamiGuard you have access to reports that allow you view app activity, web activity, as well as geofence reports. This would help you decipher which apps your child uses frequently, the web content that catches his/her interest, and his/her movements. You will also receive a notification when your child installs or uninstalls an app.
Enjoy peace of mind by installing FamiGuard parental control app for your child now!
How to use FamiGuard to protect your child and set limitations
1. Install FamiGuard on your phone as well as your child’s phone, then, register an account.
2. Configure your child’s device by following the on-screen instructions.
3. Once your child’s device is set up, you can now switch attention to your own device and wait for the connection.
4. After a successful connection, you can then set all parental control settings via the app.
Why choose FamiGuard parental control app?
1. It is very easy to use and the interface is quite straight-forward.
2. Flexible remote control with an option of using either default or personalized rules.
3. The PIN protection can prevent others from accessing and modifying the related settings.
4. Its multi-platform management helps you keep your child safe: Via the app and web dashboard.
5. Quick and effective support available if you have any problems with the use of this app.
1. A network connection is required to sync data and apply rules.
2. This app uses the Device Administrator’s permission feature to prevent your child from uninstalling any app without your permission.
3. This app uses the Accessibility service to set time limitations, block websites, and more.
About the Developer
Since its establishment in 2015, iMyFone has served around 2 million customers in more than 100 countries. At iMyFone, we are committed to providing the best and easiest solutions for every Android and iOS user.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com”
2. BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular HiFi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
🖥️ Windows Shares (SMB) managed by: Windows PC, NAS, macOS, Samba server
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🕸 WebDAV: Nextcloud, ownCloud, standalone Web Server
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
For help, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org”
3. Vysor – Android control on PC
“Vysor lets you view and control your Android on your computer. Use apps, play games, control your Android with your mouse and keyboard. Go wireless, and mirror your Android to your desktop; great for presentations.
Vysor Share also lets you share your screen to others for remote assistance.
Developers: Vysor lets you ditch the emulator and seamlessly work on a real Android device. No need to fiddle with it in your hands. Use Vysor Share to set up device farms and remotely debug and test your applications across a wide range of devices.
1) Install Vysor for Android.
2) Follow the instructions for getting USB debugging enabled. Here’s a Youtube video to help you out:
3) Download the Vysor Chrome app. This will let you view your Android from your PC:
4) Windows users will need to install ADB Drivers:
5) You’re good to go!
Having any issues? Head over to the support forum:
4. Miracast for Android to tv : Wifi Display
“❖Miracast for Android to tv : Wifi Display is one of the best screen mirroring apps for android users. App allows you to easily connect your device and your TV. Mirror Screen to TV is simple, easy to use and free app.
❖Miracast for Android to tv : Wifi Display can only play contents but send screen as is such as HDMI, MHL, Miracast and Chrome cast. It has been tested and found works on most of android mobiles.
❖If your eyes are drained from looking at your small cellular phone, you will get a great big screen phone experience by connecting your phone to a TV screen via this app.
❖Mirroring your Android device’s display on your TV can be useful when you’re showing off photos from a recent trip, playing games or giving a demonstration. With this App, you will be able to duplicate your Android phone’s screen on TV screen.
❖App Able to Cast videos, music, photos, etc. in my Smartphone with any devices (Smartphone, smart TV, laptop, tablet, etc.) at anywhere.
❖Allowance using the small smartphone and tablet screens you can use your TV’s much larger screen instead for a good experience, Sharing your screen out of your phone or supplement for your Television is easy with this Mirror Phone screen to TV App.
Following below steps to connect your android device with TV :
+ Check your TV weather it supports WIFI Display / Miracast.
+ Make sure that your TV and device connected by same WIFI network.
+ Make sure your device inbuilt hardware of Miracast.
+ Enable Miracast Display on your TV.
+ Start Wireless Dispaly option on your phone.
+ Click Select button and choose your TV.
➠Now Connect Your TV Screen by Just One Click
➠Support most of android device
➠Full integration with Tasker
➠Easily change resolution and density (DPI)
➠Connect your mobile with TV
➠Screen sharing – Display sharing
➠New user interface that unifies your experience
➠Lock screen orientation to landscape
➠Ability to turn on the TV in Standby mode
Attention – Before use please read:
In order to work properly, this app requires that your Android device and your target device (computer, notebook or tablet) are in the same WiFi network (or connected via the smartphones hotspot).”
5. Screen Mirroring – Miracast for android to TV
Screen Mirroring app helps you cast phone and tablet to TV fast and stably.
This app will assist you to scan and mirror your android phone or tab’s screen on smart TV and will get a great big screen phone experience by connecting your phone to a TV screen via This Cast To TV app and easily stream movies from phone to your big TV screen.
Cast to TV support most Smart TVs, DLNA Receivers and wireless adapters.
* Cast to TV and enjoy the best experience of watching videos and movies.
* Simple & fast connection with just a click
* All media files supported, videos, photos, audios, PDFs, etc.
* Multiple Devices Supported
* Fast and easy to use
* Cast phone screen to big TV screen faster.
* Fast connection and easy to use
* play the mobile games to your TV screen.
* Cast Live video on browser.
* Speed screen share.
Cast to TV is the most powerful mirror technology for screen mirroring in real-time speed.
Stream your favorite movies
Screen Mirroring App can allows you to stream movies, videos, photos and apps on big TV screen.
Cast your best family moments
Screen mirroring app helps to open window in smart TV screen from your phone, Sharing your phone screen With the Television now is easier.
Stream to TV without limitation
You can search your favorite TV shows and series and easily stream them on your TV screen.
if you are searching for a free and stable screen mirroring for casting your screen into larger screen, this useful Screen Mirroring app can do the work to view your phone on your TV.
How To Use:
1. Your TV should support Wireless Display or any sort of Display Dongles.
2. The TV must be connected to WI-FI network same as your phone.
3. Search for your Device.
4. Select and pair the device.
Before you Start:
Before connecting the device, make sure VPN is turned off.
The TV must be connected to WI-FI network same as your phone.
If you face any problems with your device, feel free to contact us at email@example.com”
6. Miracast – Wifi Display
“Miracast Wifi Display app will help you cast android device screen to TV screen by Wireless display device such as Smart TV or Wireless display adapters. App run perfect on my devices, I tested on SamSung, HTC, Sony phone. Notice: some devices don’t support cast screen and may be this app will don’t working, app only support android from 4.2 and above.
Cast android screen to TV screen (Smart TV must support Wireless Display / Miracast).
Find devices support show screen cast in current wifi network.
How to use this App?
1. Check your TV wheather it supports Wireless Display / Miracast.
2. Your device and TV must connect same network.
3. Click connect button on app and choose TV.
Thanks you for choosing our product!”