If you are looking for the Best Android Note Taking Apps For Stylus to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Note Taking Apps For Stylus that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Note Taking Apps For Stylus, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Note Taking Apps For Stylus
1. Google Lens
SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT
Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS
Find out what that plant is in your friend’s apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park.
EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU
Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more.
FIND THE LOOK YOU LIKE
See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that’s perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like.
KNOW WHAT TO ORDER
See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes.
*Limited availability and not available in all languages or regions. For further details go to g.co/help/lens. Some Lens features require an internet connection.”
2. Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes
“Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture Content And Get Organized
• Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want.
• Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images to your notes.
Take Notes And Achieve More
• OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad.
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind.
• Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time.
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos.
Collaborate and Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement”
“Our adult coloring book comes with 800+ beautiful and highly detailed professional pictures for you to be creative with.
Mindful coloring is a great way to relax and be creative with a quick five minute fix, or for many hours of pleasure.
Floral pictures, animals, and sea creatures are ready to be colored in by you. Take as long as you like to perfect your creation, or maybe just a quick dab and share to impress your friends!
You can fill with a tap, or paint with strokes. There is an unlimited color palette to choose from, and different brush widths available.
If you make a mistake, unlike a book, just undo it and carry on. Or simply rub out the bits you don’t want.
There are plenty of free pictures to try, and no time limits.
Coloring is suitable for adults. The pictures are complex to fill in, and are not suitable for children.
– 800+ high definition pictures
– 63 free pictures
– comment on pictures
– tablet support
– flood fill mode to tap and fill
– brush mode to draw freehand
– large range of brush widths
– unlimited palettes
– undo feature
– color pipette for easy color matching
– lefthanded mode
– no time limit on app use
– the ‘In-app purchases’ permission is used to offer you packs to buy
– the ‘Identity’ permission is needed to identify you when buy a pack
– the ‘Photos/Media/Files’ permission is needed to save pictures to your Pictures / Gallery area.”
4. Material Notes
Some of the Notable Features are:
– Beautiful Material Design
– Ads Free
– Categories: Organise Notes in Categories and Access Them Easily
– Fonts: Choose a Font You Like
– Favourite Notes and Trash Option to Recover Deleted Notes
– Passcode Protection with Fingerprint
– Quick Notes from Notification
– Colorful Notes & Checklists with Default and Custom Colors
– Searching Notes and Checklists
– Dark Mode and True Black Modes
– Pin Notes as Notifications
– Google Drive Backup and Restore
– Google Now Integration( Just Say “Take a Note” or “Write a Note”)
– Optimized for Tablets
– Adjusting Font Sizes
– Read Notes Using TTS and Print Notes Directly from App
– Backup & Restore of Notes
– Supports Hyperlinks
– Exporting Notes as .txt
– Instant Copy Note
– Sharing Of Notes
– Homescreen Widgets
Drop me a Mail, if bugs are faced.
– AutoBackup or Sync (Maybe)”