If you are looking for the Best Android Nvr App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Nvr App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Nvr App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Nvr App
1. Video Surveillance Ivideon
“Ivideon is one of the best app for video surveillance, remote video monitoring and video recording for security cameras, DVRs and NVRs.
It will allow you to keep tabs on things while you’re away with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations and tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you updated on important events in real time and storing those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon is scalable, simple and reliable. From a webcam to monitor a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) via any standard connected device including Android
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds on websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, Access Control and Home Automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere. But with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our Helpdesk is on stand-by 24/7.
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight—and many others—love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play – no computer needed.
But all cameras—D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is for free!”
2. IP Webcam
“IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin
• Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Extensive baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Lite version is supported with unobtrusive ads. It’s fully functional, but lacks Tasker integration, customizable user interface (only editor is present) and has a watermark over recorded videos.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.”
3. tinyCam Monitor PRO for IP Cam
“The best Android app for remote surveillance, control and video recording your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams with 10+ million downloads. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely. tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future for free!
Loaded with tons of features:
– Intuitive interface.
– MJPEG/H264/H265/RTSP for many IP cameras, e.g. Foscam, Amcrest.
– ONVIF Profile S 12,000+ cameras support including cheap Chinese IP cameras.
– Smart cameras support, e.g. Wyze, Eufy, Blink, Arlo, KAMI/Yi, Neos.
– P2P support for some models, e.g. HiChip/CamHi, TUTK/Kalay.
– 2-way audio (talking and listening) for most vendors.
– SSL (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring.
– 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled cams.
– Relay, LED control.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording on local storage/SD card, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud, Telegram), and FTP/FTPS server.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Grouping cameras by tags.
– Import/export settings to local storage or cloud service.
– CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
– Background recording w/ auto deleting old records. Make your own DVR! https://goo.gl/uQMR60
– Time-lapse recording.
– Video player w/ fast/slow archive playback.
– Internal web server for remote archive access and live view, e.g. for ActionTiles. https://goo.gl/V7cKeE
– Both in-app and on-camera motion detection. Make automatic recording or send email on motion! https://goo.gl/0xr45K
– Webhooks on motion. https://goo.gl/D6BFZN
– Front/rear Android camera support for use the app as an IP camera or dashcam. https://goo.gl/5z60mC
– AI object detection for detecting persons, pets, vehicles. https://youtu.be/edll6bN6xnY
– Face detection.
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor w/ audio graph.
– Select melody to play via camera speaker. https://goo.gl/zsWC4z
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
– Cast to Android Wear. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Google Cast-enabled (Chromecast). Video only. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– RTMP streaming. Video only. http://bit.ly/tinycam-rtmp
– Telegram support. https://bit.ly/tinycam-telegram
– Home screen widgets.
– TV interface w/ PiP support. http://goo.gl/MzZyoc
– Floating windows. https://goo.gl/Eu0jZR
– Tasker plugin for home automation. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
– PTZ control w/ gaming controller.
– Cameras port forwarding via UPnP protocol.
– Full support of tinyCam Cloud service designed to continuously record your IP cameras, 24/7, with 7 days history. https://cloud.tinycammonitor.com/
– Raspberry Pi 3B image http://bit.ly/2EyynJh
– Experimental Android Auto support. http://bit.ly/2XItUQd
Want low cost DIY DVR? Check demo
Check the list of supported cams and features:
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account used on these devices.
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks of their respective companies.”
4. NVR Viewer v2
“NVR Viewer 2 allows users to access the standalone NVRs and the PC-based VMS software remotely right from Android mobile device. The app allows users to remotely view the IP camera’s live video by accessing the NVRs on the network. Users can also perform playback, search event recording as well as functions such as digital zoom and take a snapshot of the video.”
5. NVR Mobile Viewer
* NVR/DVR device list management
* Live camera monitoring
* Show multiple cameras in 1×1 / 2×2 / 3×3 / … / 10×10 modes
* Save snapshot images
* PTZ Control
Note that you must upgrade your NVR software to the latest version (since 2014-08-29) if live images are not updated properly.