If you are looking for the Best Android Organizer App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android Organizer App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android Organizer App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android Organizer App
1. Trello: Manage Team Projects
Trello helps teams move work forward.
Trello is the flexible work management tool that empowers all teams to plan, track, and accomplish their work, their way.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, managing weekly meetings, or onboarding a new employee, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for every type of work.
With Trello you can:
Manage projects, tasks, meetings, and more
* Free your brain from remembering all the to-dos with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Easily see what work you have to do today and what’s coming up with Calendar view.
* Quickly size up project status and team progress with Timeline view.
* No matter where work gets done, at events or in the field, visualize your tasks with Map view.
Create and update tasks from anywhere
* Go from idea to action in seconds–create cards for tasks and follow their progress to completion.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates, and always have the most up-to-date view on project progress.
* Upload images and documents, or quickly add website links to cards to contextualize your work.
Share and collaborate with your team
* Assign tasks and keep everyone in the loop as work is handed off.
* Break down big tasks with oh-so-satisfying checklists: Check things off the list, and watch that status bar go to 100% complete.
* Collaborate and track feedback of your work with comments—emoji reactions included!
* Share files by attaching them onto a card so the right attachments stay with the right tasks.
Move work forward—even on the go
* To stay up-to-date no matter where you are, turn on push notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it.
* Easily access your boards and create cards from your phone’s main screen with a Trello widget.
No more going back and forth through endless email chains or looking for that spreadsheet link to update the status of a project on your phone. Sign up for Trello today—it’s free!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/guide
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.”
2. “ZenDay: Calendar, Tasks, To-do”
Stop listing tasks… plan your time! Our unique integration of your tasks inside your 3D timeline shows what you can achieve today, with the work hours you set for yourself.
Tasks “float” and ZenDay re-schedules them automatically in your available time: no more “dummy meetings” in your calendar that you need to move manually!
ZenDay changes the color of the tasks that are almost due or overdue, so you can act before it’s too late.
And finally you can debrief what was done on time recently, so you can see how you’ve improved over time.
All this in a dynamic 3D view, like a GPS of your time: move forward and up towards your goals.
Some detailed features:
Sync with your calendars, add your to-dos in your timeline and plan all your commitments in one place. With our unique ZenDay 3D timeline, you can clearly see what’s ahead of you, so you can take the right action.
• schedule tasks & meetings
• sync with all your calendars
• prioritize your tasks and set future tasks
• dynamic scheduling: your tasks follow the flow of time
• set your deadlines and get reminded
• debrief on your previous weeks
It’s intuitive: zoom in, zoom out, move your timeline.
It’s simple: do everything in the 3D view.
And ZenDay is much more than a simple organizer… it will soon become your personal time coach.
ZenDay requires Android 4 or higher.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for helping us make it better!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zendayapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zendayapp
Explanations for some of the sensitive permissions we’re requesting:
– CALL_PHONE: you can create a task starting with “Call” then choose a contact (using auto-completion), and later call directly that person by tapping on the task and tapping on the Call button in the toolbar.
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: using when displaying a Google Map on the right pane when there’s a Location set in an Event.
– READ_CALL_LOGS: used by the Widget that lists what happened today. We display missed calls so you can call them back.
– READ_CONTACTS: used when entering a new Task, and using a “Verb” like “Call” or “eMail”, then a contact’s name.
– READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS and WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: as a convenience, we display browser bookmarks in our web view in the right pane.
*** Featured on Samsung’s S Suggest ***
*** Featured on Google Play: App to watch, Play Pick ***
*** Selected by Google India as Best App for Everyday Life for 2013 *** http://bitly.com/zenday-indiatimes”
3. Remember The Milk
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
“Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management.” – Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks – break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing – share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags – make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting – sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded – never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets – see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook – keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage – keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!”
4. “Postmates – Food, grocery & more”
FIND YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Browse nearby restaurants. Choose from a variety of selections to order: Pizza. Burritos. Burgers. Sushi. Chinese food. Skip the line and reservations. Order your food from any menu and add it to your cart with a few taps. Or, schedule your food order in advance for a delivery person to pick it up later. Your choice!
GROCERY, CONVENIENCE, RETAIL AND MORE
From your local favorite grocery store, liquor shops to the big beauty brands. Just Postmates it, and get them delivered in about an hour.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
Track your food order on a map as it heads your way.
See the estimated delivery time to your address.
Get notified when your order arrives.
EASY PICKUP or NON-CONTACT DELIVERY
You can order food ahead for Pickup instead of just ordering delivery. Select Pickup, add food items to your cart and go to the restaurant to get your food. Or, choose the new no-contact delivery option and go non-contact and have deliveries left at the door.
PROMOTIONAL TERMS (approved as of Apr 9)
$10 off your next order terms and conditions: Up to $10 off your next order. Offer valid when you download and log in the new Postmates app only. Tax & fees still apply. Store and offer availability based on user location. Limit 1 use per customer. Offer is not sharable or transferable. Offer only valid for 14 days from log in to the new Postmates app. Exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or like exchanges. Postmates reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.
5. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Android:
• Stay organized from your phone, tablet and Wear OS watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.”
6. Evernote – Notes Organizer & Daily Planner
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
Note: The new version of Evernote is available for Android version 10 and newer. Users of Android version 9 and older will receive the Evernote Legacy app. The new Evernote for Android will be made available for Android versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 in a future update.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any Chromebook, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”
7. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Over 30M people rely on Any.do to stay organized and get more done.
It’s a simple to do list app with reminders, planner & calendar – all in one.
🥇 “A MUST HAVE APP” (Lifehacker, NYTimes, USA TODAY).
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists, and more.
Organize your tasks & to-do list
• ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side.
• SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. Even on your Wear OS device.
• SET REMINDERS – One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
• WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done.
ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date.
For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments.
To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode.
Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT
Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks.
DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS
Planning & organizing projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list.
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.”