If you are looking for the Best Android Paid Apps 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Android Paid Apps 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Android Paid Apps 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Android Paid Apps 2021
1. 1Weather: Forecast & Radar
Get Hurricane Alerts, Snowstorm Tracker, Rain Forecasts, Today’s Temperature and 10 days Forecast with 25+ Live Radar Maps only on 1Weather.
Why 1Weather App
✓10 Days Weather Forecast
✓48 hours Detailed Temperature and Rain Forecast
✓25+ Live Radar Maps
✓10+ Beautiful Customizable Widgets for Home Screen
✓1Weather Shorts: Weather News and Facts
✓1Weather TV: Local Forecast Videos
✓Trending Weather Updates: Hurricane, Snowstorm, Flood, Fires and more
✓Air Quality Index (AQI): Pollution, Pollen, Health Information and more
✓Hyperlocal Severe Weather Warning: Safety Alerts in Real Time
✓Sun and Moon Tracker
✓Track Humidity, Dew Point, UV Rating, Visibility, Atmospheric Pressure and Wind Speed
The 1Weather Advantage
Extended Weather Forecast
Get Minutely and hourly temperature and rain forecast up to 48 hours to know if you need that rain jacket or not. No weather surprises! Plan your holidays, beach visits or a fall trek up to 10 days in advance with accurate reports.
Beautiful Customizable Widgets
Track weather from your home screens. Choose from 1×1, 2×1, 2×3, 3×4, 5×1, 2×2, 4×2, 4×1 & 4×3 widget sizes in preferred colors.
25+ Radar Map Layers
Get live radar and weather tracker. Locate heat waves, gale, rain and hurricane before they hit. Get real-time weather maps animations and severe alerts on blizzard, hurricane, rain, snow, clouds, wind, temperature, humidity, wave, pressure, current. Our hyperlocal HD radar based on doppler effect gives accurate information on precipitation and air currents.
Latest Weather News in 60 words
Get handpicked weather news, facts, advisory & live information in 60 words from across the world. Shorts are a unique engaging 60-word swipe able card to keep you updated on the latest climate and environmental news from across the globe.
Hyperlocal Forecast Videos
Get national, regional and city weather forecast in HD quality videos. Be up to date on live season and climate news. Watch one-minute weather videos for your region on 1Weather TV. Plan your beach visit or a trek travel with your friends and family with weather TV.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
Stay healthy, view accurate Air Quality Index, Pollen Count, Pollutant’s level including PM 10 on Health Center. 1Weather Health Center provides general health advice for sensitive groups. Are you Allergic to tree, grass, weed pollens? Check out Health Center to stay safe. Tap to see AQI for your location.
Hyperlocal Severe Weather Warning
Get real time severe weather alerts, warnings & smart notification with audio. Now get snowfall notification, blizzard warning, flood advisory and dense fog advisory. Get information and alerts on UV Rating, Dew Point, Visibility Information, Humidity, Wind speed and Atmospheric Pressure.
Sun and Moon Tracker
1Weather’s sun and moon tracker give sunrise, sunset, shape of the moon and more.
How to place Widget on Home screen?
Long-press blank area on device home screen, select Widgets, tap 1Weather, press and hold widget, drag it to your home screen.
How to interact with radar?
Tap on square-like icon on top right corner of Radar. Pinch zoom, drag to look at other parts of map.
How to change location?
Tap three horizontal lines at top left of screen to see visual display of locations. Select desired location.
👉50 million Downloads and Counting! Download the #1 weather app now.
Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Bouncer – Temporary App Permissions
“Bouncer gives you the ability to grant permissions temporarily. Want to tag a location or take a photo, but don’t want that app to be able to use the camera or get your location whenever it wants? Bouncer gives you exactly that. As soon as you exit the app, Bouncer will automatically remove the permission for you in an instant so you can get back to doing what you do best, without having to worry about apps invading your privacy and wasting your battery.
Bouncer is designed for one-time permissions, not for permissions where you only want the app to have them in the foreground. Bouncer can be used for both purposes but as you use apps throughout the day they will be in the foreground a lot of the time.
• Increased security, privacy and battery life
• Never have to worry what apps are doing in the background
• No complicated setup needed (no root or adb)
Some devices work better with Bouncer than others due to different restrictions. Some devices like Nokia devices may prevent Bouncer from running because of its aggressive battery management.
How does it work?
Bouncer uses an accessibility service. It activates when you grant a permission and gives you the option to remove it. When you go home, Bouncer will open the app’s settings and remove the permission for you extremely quickly.
Why should I trust Bouncer?
Yes, an app that can turn off permissions can also turn them on. But Bouncer requests no permissions. It cannot see info inside apps except for the settings app (so it can turn permissions off). Bouncer doesn’t have the internet permission so even if it could get sensitive info (which it can’t) it couldn’t transmit it anywhere. All these facts are easily verifiable for anyone to check.
If you’re having problems with Bouncer please read the help guide and use the contact support option if it cannot be fixed.
Thanks to the translators
Martin Choutka (martinchoutka.cz)
3. ColorNote Notepad Notes
“ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
* Notice *
– If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
– When you’re finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app’s home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
– Taking a Note –
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you’re willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device’s menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list’s title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
– Making To-do List or Shopping List –
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you’d like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list’s title is slashed as well.
* Features *
– Organize notes by color (color notebook)
– Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
– Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
– Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
– Organize your schedule by note in calendar
– Write a diary and journal in calendar
– Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
– Secured backup notes to SD storage
– Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
– Reminder notes on status bar
– List/Grid View
– Search notes
– Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
– Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
– Quick memo / notes
– Wiki note link : [[Title]]– Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
– Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
– It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
– Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
– Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
– Storage : For backup notes to the storage of the device
– Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don’t the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn’t support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings – Applications – Manage Applications – Color Note – Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: ‘/data/colornote’ or ‘/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files’ on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New – Select checklist note – Put items – Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.”
“Remember the Star Trek computer? It’s finally happening–with Wolfram|Alpha. Building on 25 years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha has rapidly become the world’s definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains–with more continually added–Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
Human, Mouse & Fruit Fly Genomes
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
Historical Numerals & Money
CULTURE & MEDIA
Television Networks & Programs
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS
We’ve got award-winning series, movies, documentaries, and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV shows and movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favorites, and stream videos right on your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/termsofuse
For privacy statement, please visit http://www.netflix.com/privacy”
Give fresh new look to your phone with Fluid N.G, the navigation gestures app inspired by Breccia’s concept.
There are two main gestures: ‘Quick swipe’ and ‘Swipe & Hold’ which can trigged from the bottom or side edges of the screen. The side triggers are only available on the bottom half of the screen, allowing you to still access other app side menus.
• Recent apps
• Toggle split screen
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Open quick settings
• Launch Google search overlay
• Open keyboard selector
• Voice Search
• Launch assistant
• Launch app
• Launch shortcut
The app has a built-in option to hide the software navigation keys (if necessary) but it requires either root access or a pc to grant the app a permission.
Android ADB PC/Mac instructions:
1 – Enable Developer Mode in the Android settings.
2 – Enable USB Debugging
3 – Setup ADB on your PC
4 – Run the following adb command to grant the permission:
adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
To restore the navigation keys just disable FNG or run the following ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
This is an open-source tool to easily grant FNG the necessary permissions on Windows. Get it here
How to setup Android ADB
xda-developers – How to install adb on Windows…
Lifehacker – The easiest way to install androids adb…
TilesOrganization – How to use adb to grant permissions
Help translate the FNG to your native language here
AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
❤ BATTERY HEALTH
Batteries have a limited lifespan. Every time you charge your device, it wears out the battery, lowering its total capacity. Scientific research shows that battery lifespan can be extended up to 200%, when you charge your device to only 80%.
– Use our charge alarm to prolong your battery lifespan.
– Discover how much battery wear was endured during your charge session.
📊 BATTERY USE
AccuBattery measures the actual battery usage using information from the battery charge controller. Battery usage per app is determined by combining these measurements with information on which app is in the foreground. Android calculates battery usage using pre-baked profiles that device manufacturers provide, like how much power the CPU uses. In practice however, these numbers tend to be highly inaccurate.
– Monitor how much battery your device is using
– Know how long you can use your device when it’s active or in standby mode
– Find out how much power each app uses.
– Check how often your device gets woken up from deep sleep.
🔌 CHARGE SPEED
Use AccuBattery to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out!
– Check how fast your device is charging when the screen is on or off.
– Know how long it takes to charge your phone and when it’s finished.
– Measure real battery capacity (in mAh).
– Use the charge alarm to prolong battery lifespan.
– See how much wear your battery sustains with each charge session.
– Look up the discharge speed and battery consumption per app.
– Remaining charge time – know how long it takes before your battery is charged.
– Remaining use time – know when you will run out of battery.
– Screen on or screen off estimations.
– Check the percentage of deep sleep, when the device is in standby mode.
– Ongoing notification for real time battery statistics at a glance.
🏆 PRO FEATURES
– Use Dark and AMOLED black themes to save energy.
– Access to historical sessions older than 1 day.
– Detailed battery statistics in notification.
– No ads
We’re a small, independent app developer with a focus on quality and passion for battery statistics. AccuBattery doesn’t require access to privacy-sensitive information and doesn’t make false claims. If you like the way we work, support us by upgrading to the Pro version.
Need help? https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
8. Gesture Bar – 제스처 바
Is the button broken?
Do you want to use your smartphone smartly?
Want to use a big screen smartphone with one hand?
Want to use a convenient, intuitive gesture?
Gesture Bar can solve all this.
Gesture Bar is a application developed by myself because the existing gesture application is inconvenient.
It provides eight gesture areas and performs actions.
Gesture Bar provides 17 default gestures and 32 Pro gestures (in-app billing).
A total of 49 gestures are available.
It provides a gesture that is as good as the iPhone X.
Gesture Bar provides an intuitive gesture for a convenient mobile life.
I am actively feedbacking to the user (send email) and constantly developing updates.
If you want frequent updates, please join the beta tester!
* This app uses device administrator permission.
* Gesture Bar only requests the necessary permissions.
* I try to optimize Gesture Bar to use the minimum storage and RAM memory.”