If you are looking for the Best Android Pen Apps to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android Pen Apps that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android Pen Apps, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android Pen Apps
“Our adult coloring book comes with 800+ beautiful and highly detailed professional pictures for you to be creative with.
Mindful coloring is a great way to relax and be creative with a quick five minute fix, or for many hours of pleasure.
Floral pictures, animals, and sea creatures are ready to be colored in by you. Take as long as you like to perfect your creation, or maybe just a quick dab and share to impress your friends!
You can fill with a tap, or paint with strokes. There is an unlimited color palette to choose from, and different brush widths available.
If you make a mistake, unlike a book, just undo it and carry on. Or simply rub out the bits you don’t want.
There are plenty of free pictures to try, and no time limits.
Coloring is suitable for adults. The pictures are complex to fill in, and are not suitable for children.
– 800+ high definition pictures
– 63 free pictures
– comment on pictures
– tablet support
– flood fill mode to tap and fill
– brush mode to draw freehand
– large range of brush widths
– unlimited palettes
– undo feature
– color pipette for easy color matching
– lefthanded mode
– no time limit on app use
– the ‘In-app purchases’ permission is used to offer you packs to buy
– the ‘Identity’ permission is needed to identify you when buy a pack
– the ‘Photos/Media/Files’ permission is needed to save pictures to your Pictures / Gallery area.”
2. S Pen Keeper
Just install the app and rest assured you don’t lose your S-Pen!
– Autostarts at boot
– Configurable motion detector (three levels of sensitivity)
– Configurable notification (alert sound, vibration etc)
– Lock-screen alert message
– Simple last attached/detached event journal (in-app)
– Negligible battery consumption (motion tracking is active only when S Pen is detached and device screen is off)
– Can be completely disabled when not used
If you like S Pen Keeper and fancy spending a few spare coins, please make the in-app – it’s rather a donation to support further releases than a valuable add-on!
IMPORTANT: DO NOT ENABLE OREO’S BACKGROUND EXECUTION LIMITS ON THE APP – IT WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY IF YOU DO IT!!!
THIS APPLICATION IS TARGETED EXCLUSIVELY FOR SAMSUNG S-PEN ENABLED DEVICES. IT MAY NOT WORK ON DEVICES WITH CUSTOM ROM.
In case you experience any issue while using S-Pen Keeper please report it to us via email.”
3. Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs
“New: We partnered with Google to bring incredibly fast, low-latency ink to Squid on the Google Pixelbook and Samsung Chromebook Plus (with Chrome 62). See the difference: https://youtu.be/Oc66T_e7xwU
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone, or Chromebook supporting Android apps! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based – keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Squid takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/Ji9dCS
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/J7uT0B
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display via HDMI, Chromecast, etc. (Android 4.2+)
• Create notes and pages with premium backgrounds (math, engineering, music, sports, etc.)
• Import PDFs and mark them up like any other note
• Express yourself with additional tools (highlighter, “true” eraser, shapes, text)
• Backup/restore and bulk export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Learn more about Squid Premium: https://goo.gl/mJFjeO
G Suite for Education customers can purchase Squid Premium in bulk using the Squid EDU Bulk License app (https://goo.gl/Kkxjtk).
Information about active pen devices: https://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: https://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.squidnotes.com.
Interested in beta testing? Join our public beta directly through Google Play!”