If you are looking for the Best Android Planner Organizer to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Planner Organizer that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Planner Organizer, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Planner Organizer
1. Remember The Milk
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
“Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management.” – Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks – break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing – share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags – make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting – sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded – never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets – see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook – keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage – keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!”
2. “ZenDay: Calendar, Tasks, To-do”
Stop listing tasks… plan your time! Our unique integration of your tasks inside your 3D timeline shows what you can achieve today, with the work hours you set for yourself.
Tasks “float” and ZenDay re-schedules them automatically in your available time: no more “dummy meetings” in your calendar that you need to move manually!
ZenDay changes the color of the tasks that are almost due or overdue, so you can act before it’s too late.
And finally you can debrief what was done on time recently, so you can see how you’ve improved over time.
All this in a dynamic 3D view, like a GPS of your time: move forward and up towards your goals.
Some detailed features:
Sync with your calendars, add your to-dos in your timeline and plan all your commitments in one place. With our unique ZenDay 3D timeline, you can clearly see what’s ahead of you, so you can take the right action.
• schedule tasks & meetings
• sync with all your calendars
• prioritize your tasks and set future tasks
• dynamic scheduling: your tasks follow the flow of time
• set your deadlines and get reminded
• debrief on your previous weeks
It’s intuitive: zoom in, zoom out, move your timeline.
It’s simple: do everything in the 3D view.
And ZenDay is much more than a simple organizer… it will soon become your personal time coach.
ZenDay requires Android 4 or higher.
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks for helping us make it better!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zendayapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zendayapp
Explanations for some of the sensitive permissions we’re requesting:
– CALL_PHONE: you can create a task starting with “Call” then choose a contact (using auto-completion), and later call directly that person by tapping on the task and tapping on the Call button in the toolbar.
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: using when displaying a Google Map on the right pane when there’s a Location set in an Event.
– READ_CALL_LOGS: used by the Widget that lists what happened today. We display missed calls so you can call them back.
– READ_CONTACTS: used when entering a new Task, and using a “Verb” like “Call” or “eMail”, then a contact’s name.
– READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS and WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: as a convenience, we display browser bookmarks in our web view in the right pane.
*** Featured on Samsung’s S Suggest ***
*** Featured on Google Play: App to watch, Play Pick ***
*** Selected by Google India as Best App for Everyday Life for 2013 *** http://bitly.com/zenday-indiatimes”
3. Routin Smart Route Planner
Routin is a route planning app. It is quite useful for drivers who should visit many addresses daily. By using Routin, you can sort your stops/jobs optimally according to the chosen locations and finish your jobs in a shorter time.
JUST CREATE A ROUTE, ADD STOPS AND CLICK OPTIMIZE!
ROUTIN PLANS YOUR ROUTE FOR YOU!!
Select the starting and ending stops or let Routin select the ending stop for you. Optimized order of stops can be seen in a list or on map. You can follow along your optimized route via selected navigation app and enjoy your ride!
– You can add 300 stops per route and optimize for free. If your credits are not enough, you can continue using by watching video ads or buying credits
– By optimizing your route, you can increase your daily deliveries and save time and fuel
– Fast and reliable optimization algorithm. Don’t wait for optimization. Optimize 100 stops under 5 seconds
– In your own language, you can use the voice input feature to add stops or notes
– You can use Google Maps, Yandex Maps, Waze, Here WeGo or any other navigation apps
– Using notifications, you can confirm the delivery and start navigating to your next stop without leaving the navigation app
– You can add extra information to stops such as phone number, email address, group, note, photo etc.
– You can define a default note or message template. So you can send a message quickly
– You can start the optimization from your current location or from any stop on your route
– You can quickly create your routes by holding down on the map or searching for addresses
– When adding addresses, you can quickly add them just by searching by street name and number
– You can add stops by postcode in supporting countries (such as Great Britain, Singapore)
Routin helps you to manage your contacts, customers, delivery or visit addresses using Address Book
Store names, phone numbers, photos, locations (latitude, longitude) and addresses of your stops.
Import multiple stops data using a file (CSV, KML, GPX, XLS).
Import Google Maps starred locations.
Filter your stops according to name, address or phone number.
Take notes and photos of your visit to a stop on a route. Share visit details and display past visit data.
Share your route details, display summary report about your routes and planned distances for a selected period.
The application is used extensively for the following sectors and jobs
– Cargo services: Package delivery or package picking
– Health services: Patient examination or care visits
– Aid services: Municipalities or associations delivering aid packages or meals
– Sales / Marketing services: Customer visits, product distribution
– Personnel / Student transportation: Planning the shuttle routes
– Tourism: Planning tourist services, creating a travel route
– Planning of supply chain routes
– Food delivery: Food delivery by motor courier
– On-site installation, maintenance and repair services: Repair, maintenance and installation services for air conditioning, white goods, electronic equipment
– Daily milk, fresh fruits and vegetables, carboy water sales and delivery
– Dry cleaning, carpet and seat washing services
– Private courier services
– Optimizing routes for reading electricity, water and natural gas meters
– Optimizing garbage collection routes
– Planning meetings at multiple locations”
4. Google Calendar
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
5. Planner Pro – Daily Calendar
“Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Pro, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody especially those Franklin Covey Planner heavy users. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps, and it can be used as day planner, week planner and month planner.
Planner Pro provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
– Sync with Google calendar and events
– Show or hide calendars as you want
– Add, edit or delete events easily
– Supports full recurring period
– Manually time slot
– Supports all-day & cross-day events
– Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
– Supports recurring tasks and projects
– 5 different status for tasks and projects
– 25 priorities for tasks and projects
– System reminder for each task
– Unlimited number of notes for each day
– Manage notes in day, week and month view
– Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
– Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
– Very well designed user interface
– Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
– Set the first day of week manually
– Select the launch view as you want
This version is an ad-supported version and has some function restrictions, we also offer an ad-free version which is available as subscription.
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in Subscriptions on Google Play.
Permissions Used in Planner Pro:
1. Calendar: Planner Pro needs this permission to read events from local calendars.
2. Contacts: Planner Pro needs this permission to read contact from local device when you choose to invite an attendee from local contacts.
3. Storage: Planner Pro needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to upload a photo.
We’re glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.”