If you are looking for the Best Android Rooting App 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Rooting App 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Rooting App 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Rooting App 2020
“Aggressive Doze” and “Doze on the Go” to maximize the battery saving on Android 6+, even without root! (details explained in settings)
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not actively using them, to stop them from lagging your device or leeching the battery, in a unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground.
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate the hibernation procedure.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Note: Greenify does need background running services for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
=== PERMISSIONS ===
DEVICE ADMIN: This app uses administrator privilege to turn off the screen immediately after automated hibernation on non-root devices. This permission will be requested explicitly for your consent only if required.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To dim the screen during automatic hibernation when the screen is expected to be off.
DISABLE SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
This app uses Accessibility services, to automate the hibernation procedure.
=== FAQ ===
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/99lNYp
=== Translation ===
All translations are created by community volunteers and open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the “donation package” (http://goo.gl/fpz5l) for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps
* In-depth details about how apps behave on your device
* And more”
2. AFWall+ (Android Firewall +)
AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks (2G/3G and/or Wi-Fi and while in roaming). Also you can control traffic within LAN or while connected through VPN.
More info on new permission – android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER
PERMISSIONS & FAQ
INTERNET permission is only required for LAN functionality (API limitation)
Join BETA for latest features/experiments – https://play.google.com/apps/testing/dev.ukanth.ufirewall
– Material inspired Design ( not real material design )
– Supports 5.x to 9.x (for 2.x support use 220.127.116.11 version, for 4.x use 2.9.9)
– XPosed modules – Download manager Leak + Hide lock screen notification for 5.x+ devices
– Import/Export Rules to external storage with UI
– Import DroidWall Rules
– Search Applications
– Filter Applications
– Profile Management with UI ( multiple Profiles )
– Tasker/Locale support
– Select All/None/Invert/Clear applications on each column
– Revamped Rules/Logs Viewer with copy/export to external storage
> Highlight system applications with custom color
> Notify on new installations
> Ability to hide application icons( faster loading )
> Use LockPattern/Pin for application protection.
> Use system level protection for app (Donate only)
> Show/Hide application ID.
– Roaming Option for 3G/Edge
– VPN Support
– LAN Support
– Tether Support
– IPV6/IPV4 Support
– Tor Support
– Adaptive Icons
_ Notification Channels
– Choose able languages
– Choose able iptables/busybox binary
– Support x86/MIPS/ARM devices.
– New Widget UI – Apply profiles with few clicks
– Blocked packets notification – Displays blocked packets
– Support for wifi only tablets
– Improved Log statistics with UI
Translations & Languages
– German translations by chef@xda & user_99@xda & Gronkdalonka@xda
– French translations by GermainZ@xda & Looki75@xda
– Russian translations by Kirhe@xda & YaroslavKa78
– Spanish translations by spezzino@crowdin
– Dutch translations by DutchWaG@crowdin
– Japanese translation by nnnn@crowdin
– Ukrainian translation by andriykopanytsia@crowdin
– Slovenian translation by bunga bunga@crowdin
– Chinese Simplified translation by tianchaoren@crowdin
– Polish translations by tst,Piotr Kowalski@crowdin
– Swedish translations by CreepyLinguist@crowdin
– Greek Translations by mpqo@crowdin
– Portuguese translations by lemor2008@xda
– Chinese Traditional by shiuan@crowdin
– Chinese Simplified by wuwufei,tianchaoren @ crowdin
– Italian translations by benzo@crowdin
– Romanian tranlations by mysterys3by-facebook@crowdin
– Czech translations by Syk3s
– Hungarian translations
– Turkish translations
– Indonesian translations by mirulumam
BIG THANKS for all the translators and http://crowdin.net for supporting opensource !
Translations Page – http://crowdin.net/project/afwall
AFWall+ is open source software, you can find the source here : https://github.com/ukanth/afwall
Official Support XDA forum – > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957231″
3. XBooster *ROOT* – Smart app
“XBooster (previously known as Boost My Xperia™) is a tiny yet powerful app that boosts your device’s performance. This app has a simple UI with a beautiful widget which improves your device’s performance along with improving battery life of your phone.
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some unique features of XBooster that distinct it from those ordinary task manager apps and minfree tweaking apps available on Play Store:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device’s hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to apply last selected profile on boot.
* Option to lock launcher in memory.
* Option to add apps in white list.
* Option to show on-going notification.
* Schedule boost to periodically boost device.
* Faster reading/writing speed from/to SD card in Gaming/Multitasking mode.
* Reduces lags while playing HD games or watching HD movies on your phone.
* Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
* Optimized code to save space on device.
* Overall a smoother and faster device.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB”
4. Simply Unroot
“Your Android device is rooted?
You don’t know how to unroot your Android device?
Your device is found to be unsafe?
You can’t run certain apps like streaming services, online banking or others?
You think you have to send your device in for repair?
You just want check root aceess?
Use Simply Unroot.
Simply Unroot is the best solution to unroot your device safely, efficiently and without a lot of effort.
All files needed for root access will be removed from the system partition and previously created backup files will be restored.
Unroot service cost ~ 2,50$. You can use it with all your devices how often you want.
Personal data will not be delated and eFuse Chip or Samsung status will not be restored to Official.
There is no guarantee that OTA Update errors will be fixed.
Almost all devices and superuser apps are supported.
Be sure you have full read/write permissions on /system partition.”