If you are looking for the Best Android Rpg 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Rpg 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Rpg 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Rpg 2021
1. Star Wars™: KOTOR
“• Please note that Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ for Android has not been slimmed down for mobile in any way. It is the full KOTOR experience! As such the file size is quite large, so please be patient when downloading. •
Choose Your Path!
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror… you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
• An epic Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
• Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
• Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
• Choose your party from nine customizable Star Wars characters, including Twi’leks, Droids and Wookiees.
• Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
• A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
• Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
• For the first time, Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ has achievements!”
2. The Elder Scrolls: Blades
The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
QUEST and Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
CREATE and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
CONQUER your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
CREATE any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
MASTER the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.”
3. The Banner Saga
Leave your home and strike out on a desperate journey to save your people. Lead your caravan across stunning environments and into war with enemy clans and vicious Drudge soldiers. Build relationships and make choices that will shape the future of your clan as you scramble to survive in this beautiful, bleak world.
Banner Saga Features:
– A unique fantasy realm inspired by Norse mythology – explore a grim world shaped by the legends of the Vikings. Uncover ancient lore and battle tooth and nail to carve out a new bastion in a world abandoned by the gods.
– Beautiful 2D rotoscope animation – immerse yourself in beautifully hand drawn combat sequences and animations, accompanied by an evocative score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory.
– Real choices with real consequences – every decision you make on the trail, in conversation and during combat has a meaningful effect on the outcome as your unique story unfolds.
– Over 25 playable characters with unique personalities – form relationships in and out of combat with a variety of characters from 7 different classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade options to fit your play style.
– Strategic combat with permanent repercussions – choose your warriors, form your strategy and strike. Adapt to a dynamic battlefield where your tactics determine who lives and who dies. Victory, defeat and even the permanent loss of a character depends on the choices you make.
– Winner of the Geekie Award for best Indie Video Game, 2014, Independent Games Festival Finalist for Excellence in Visual Art and Honorable mentions for Design and Audio.
Only your choices can guide your caravan through the harsh winter, past mystical enemies and brutal Viking clans. When the trail is uncertain, can you take the lead?
Download Banner Saga and begin your journey today.”
4. Trials of Mana
Fun for longtime fans of the Mana Series and new players alike!
When the world was shrouded in darkness, the Goddess of Mana drew forth the Sword of Mana to smite the eight Benevodons, monsters of destruction. She sealed the horrors inside the eight Mana Stones, bringing the realm back from the brink.
Weak from rebuilding the world, the Goddess changed into a tree and fell fast asleep for years. However, the forces of evil sought to free the Benevodons to gain control of the world. They started a terrible war to further their plot and destabilize the kingdoms.
Peace was at an end.
Mana itself began to disappear from the world and the Mana Tree to wither…
Players start their adventure by selecting three of the six main characters. The overlapping story of interwoven destinies changes depending on who you choose as your main character and companions!
See the spectacular world of Mana in full 3D render! Scenes and characters from the original game now in beautifully detailed graphics.
Use the dynamic fighting system to evade enemies and fight back with aerial and combo attacks. Utilize the signature ring menus of the Mana Series and new shortcut commands.
◆Powering Up Characters
Switch to light or dark classes to strengthen your characters and change their look. In this remake, there’s also a newly added Class 4. With over 300 different kinds of abilities available, there are many different ways to train and power up your characters.
You have the option of four difficulty settings: Beginner, Easy, Normal, and Hard. The Beginner setting allows players to resume in the same spot no matter how many times they get a game over. If you find action games hard or want to focus on the story, select this difficulty.
The 60-song soundtrack features arrangements overseen by the original composer, Hiroki Kikuta. Players can switch the BGM to the new version or the SNES version.
Full voiceover in English and Japanese! The characters in your party determine which extra conversations happen during your journey.
◆New Game Plus
After you beat the game once, you will unlock new storylines for your party members. You can unlock harder difficulties like Expert and the No Future after playing through the new storylines.
Included in the game is the option to play through flashbacks for each character in your party. You’ll also see a familiar Mana Series face when searching for Li’l Cactus during your adventures. Plus, there are additions like a new type of item seed and the autosave feature.
・Menus are touch-operated. Control characters with the directional pad overlay display.
・Newly added features like auto-target, auto-camera, and auto-battle.
・Graphic quality options available.
・Cloud save compatible.
・Can obtain the starting gear “Rabite Adornment,“ which increases the EXP gained in battle up to level 17 and “Silktail Adornment,” which increases the amount of lucre gained in battle up to level 17.
・This application is approximately 6.1GB in total. Please ensure you have the necessary storage space available on your device before purchasing.
・After starting the game, a large portion of data must be downloaded.
・A Wi-Fi connection is highly recommended when downloading the app.