If you are looking for the Best Android Sandbox App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Sandbox App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Sandbox App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Sandbox App
* Isolate app, for privacy protection.
* Clone app, for parallel running.
* Freeze app, to completely block its background behaviors.
* Hide app, for various reasons.
* Use VPN only on one side, or different VPN on both sides.
To uninstall and remove Island completely, please first “Destroy Island” in “Settings – Scoped Settings – Island”. If you have already uninstalled the Island app, please “Remove work profile” in your device “Settings – Accounts”.
===== PERMISSIONS =====
DEVICE-ADMIN: Device administrator privilege is required to create the Island space (work profile), which serves as the fundamental functionality of Island. It will be explicitly requested for your consent.
PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Required to correctly recognize the running state of apps. It will be explicitly requested for your consent.
2. WorldBox – Sandbox God Simulator
“WorldBox is a free god and simulation Sandbox game.
In this free Sandbox god game you can create life and watch it prosper! Spawn sheep, wolves, orks, elfs, dwarves and other magic creatures!
Civilizations can craft and build houses, roads and go to war with each other. Help them survive, evolve and build powerful civilization!
The Sandbox. Play around with different powers. You can dissolve ground with acid rain or even drop an atomic bomb! Spawn tornados, underground worms or a Heat ray. Enjoy creative destruction or craft worlds full of life!
Watch how classic Conway’s Game of Life can quickly destroy world civilization. Or create Langton’s ant cellular automata
Simulate various disasters. Meteorites, volcanos, lava, tornados, geysers and more. Simulate and watch evolution of creatures and the rise of civilizations
Craft a pixel world. You can build pixel art world using different free tools, magic and brushes. Just use different pixel types for coloring. Be creative!
Experiment in your own Sandbox game. Play with different creatures and powers in magic world simulation
Become a God of your own pixel art world. Create life and build civilization of different mythological races. Build a world of your dreams!
You can play this Sandbox game offline without wi fi or internet connection
Download Super WorldBox – God Game for FREE!
If you are experiencing any problems, please do get in contact with me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave your feedback or suggestions if you want to see more powers and creatures in this free Sandbox game!
Link to our website and social media accounts:
3. Crashlands: Story-driven Crafting ARPG
“”…a design masterpiece.” 5/5 – TouchArcade
2016 Game of the Year – TouchArcade, Gamezebo
2016 Action Game of the Year – Pocket Tactics
DICE 2016 Mobile Game of the Year Nominee
Time’s Top 10 Games / Top 50 Apps of 2016
Craft, battle, and quest your way through Crashlands, an outlandish story overflowing with sass!
Become Flux Dabes, a galactic trucker whose latest shipment gets derailed by a chin-strapped alien menace named Hewgodooko, leaving you stranded on an alien planet. As you hustle to retrieve your packages you’ll become enmeshed in a nefarious plot of world domination, which will require all of your wits and both of your glutes to overcome. Learn recipes from the local sentient life, make new friends, uncover ancient secrets and deadly bosses, tame everything and build yourself a home-away-from-home as you learn to thrive on planet Woanope.
▼▼ Key Features ▼▼
● Expansive Crafting System ●
Unlock over 500 craftable items as you explore the world and learn its secrets!
● Self-managing, Infinite Inventory ●
In Crashlands, your inventory is infinite, manages itself, and retrieves your tools when you need them, so you can focus on adventuring, questing, and building. You’ll never have dig through your bag or return to your base to free up inventory space!
● RPG-Style Character Progression ●
Become more powerful through creating ever-more-amazing items! As you grow in power, you can venture to new regions of the world, meet strange characters, discover new stories, and encounter new and interesting enemies.
● Skill-Based Combat ●
Learn the attacks of the enemies you encounter, and use your skill, agility, and wits to defeat them! You can even augment your fighting prowess with the power of the dozens of gadgets you can craft. Set your enemies on fire, stun them, slow down time, and more!
● Intuitive Base Building ●
Building a base in Crashlands is so simple it feels like fingerpainting. You can create beautiful, sprawling bases in minutes!
● Tameable Creatures ●
Every creature in Crashlands can become a trusty combat sidekick. Find an egg, incubate it, and hatch your very own adorable or hideous bundle of joy. You can even craft special items to grow and empower them!
● Huge World… with Huge Problems ●
Four sentient races, three continents, an epic bid for the future of the planet, and you – trapped in the middle, trying to deliver your freakin’ packages. Take your time to dive into the sidestories of the characters you meet or just rush headlong into making that special delivery. With hundreds upon hundreds of quests, there’s a lot to do and discover on planet Woanope!
● Effortless Cloud Saving ●
Just because your battery died or you accidentally dropped your device into a bottomless chasm, doesn’t mean your save has to die with it. With BscotchID, you can easily store and retrieve your save from the cloud, and move it between your devices!
● Controller Support ●
Tired of rubbing your sweaty hands all over your beautiful touchscreen? No problem! We’ve got support for most mobile-compatible controllers, so you can rub your sweaty hands on some joysticks instead!
Recommended Hardware & OS:
● Android 5.0 or newer
● At least 1GB RAM
● At least 960x540px screen resolution
Please note that BscotchID functions may not work for Android 4.4 or older devices due to the outdated TLS protocol.”
“This app requires Device Admin permissions to work. If you question what it does with the permission, please read or audit the source code, you can also build from the source code on your own.
Shelter is a Free and Open-Source (FOSS) app that leverages the “Work Profile” feature of Android to provide an isolated space that you can install or clone apps into.
Shelter comes with absolutely no advertisement / statistics / tracking SDKs bundled with it. All source code is available in at https://git.angry.im/PeterCxy/Shelter or mirror https://github.com/PeterCxy/Shelter and the sources are licensed under WTFPL.
This app depends on your Android system’s implementation of Work Profile. Some vendor / custom ROMs may have a broken implementation that may cause crashes and even bricking of your device. One such example is MIUI from Xiaomi. I currently provide no support for such ROMs because I personally do not own any of these devices. If you are running Shelter on these ROMs, you are on your own. If any developer out there own these devices and could make Shelter run on these ROMs, please send pull requests and I’ll be happy to merge them.
Features / Use Cases
– Run apps inside the isolated profile so they cannot access your data outside the profile
– “Freeze” (disable) background-heavy or seldom-used apps when you don’t need them. This is especially true if you use apps from “some company”.
– Clone apps to use two accounts on one device
Shelter is not a full sandbox implementation. It cannot protect you from:
– Security bugs of the Android system or Linux kernel
– Backdoors installed in your Android system (so please use an open-source ROM if you are concerned about this)
– Backdoors installed into the firmwares (no way to work around this)
– Any other bugs or limitations imposed by the Android system.
Also, Shelter cannot create more than 1 work profile on one Android device, and cannot co-exist with any other apps that manages a Work Profile. This is due to the limitations of the Android system, and I can do nothing about this.
Q: Why not use Island by OasisFeng, the creator of Greenify?
A: Simply because it is not an FOSS app and it bundles with non-free SDKs. Note that this doesn’t necessarily mean that Island has anti-features like tracking (and I don’t think it has either), it’s just that I wrote Shelter as an FOSS replacement of it. There is no other reason why one would prefer Shelter over Island except for this one.
Q: Why does Shelter always run in background?
A: Please try removing Shelter from “Recent Apps” every time you close it. If it still persists in your notifications and eating up battery, you might have encountered a bug. Please file a bug report.
Q: How do I uninstall Shelter from my device?
A: 1) Go to Settings -> Accounts to remove the work profile; 2) Go to Settings -> Security -> Advanced -> Device admin apps to remove Shelter from Device Admin apps; 3) Uninstall Shelter normally.
Q: If I encounter bugs, how do I report them?
A: You could file an issue on either the main repository at https://git.angry.im/PeterCxy/Shelter or the mirror repository at https://github.com/PeterCxy/Shelter. Please include your system information as well as a logcat if possible.”
“Play God & Create Worlds with Life or Destroy everything within a tap of your finger!
— PRESS REVIEWS —
“The Sandbox is a fantastically inventive mobile game that encourages players to create entire worlds and works of art!”
— GAME PRESENTATION —
Imagine crafting your own world (complete with amazing Pixel Art), playing with Humans, Ninjas, Robots or Zombies, composing your own music and much more! The universe is yours to create or destroy, and the only limit is your imagination!
Start from scratch with basic building blocks like stone, water and soil. Grow plants, raise mountains, generate life and gain access to advanced tools for crafting more and more complex elements. Before long, you’ll be able to access non-organic elements like metal and light bulbs, allowing you to populate your universe with creations both natural and technological.
UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION
● Millions of possibilities. Infinite landscape designs. Countless different chemical reactions. Nothing is beyond your reach!
● Embrace your inner Pixel Artist to create or recreate amazing masterpieces and compose your very own chiptunes melodies with varied music instruments!
● Bring life to your creations and watch them evolve, eat, destroy and die
AND NOW, A SLEW OF EXCITING FEATURES:
● Over 200 elements to combine for different physic effects!
● 20 exciting campaigns — a whopping 300 game levels in all!
● Add an intelligent life-form to your worlds: Humans!
● Change their behavior using Magic Powders and turn them into Miners, Hunters, Woodcutter, Zombies, Spacemen or even Robots!
● Play with the controllable elements: Ninja, Avatar, Snake… and create your video game levels!
● The Brainiac allows to create dynamic contraptions: assemble them, move them, let them transport materials or activate separate actions!
● Use any of the 8 Interactive Bodies to connect with it: Spaceship, Plane, Flying Car, UFO, Train, Drill, Mechcloud and Kamikaze Drone; or make your own multi-pixels combination with existing elements.
● Cruise around in your sport car, transport elements with a truck, destroy the land with your tank… or ride throughout space in the Lunar Lander!
● Recreate the Jurassic Period with dinosaurs and volcanoes! Protect your dinosaurs from extinction or recreate the BIG BANG and make them disappear!
● Try our new Blueprints and add awesome real-life wonders to your worlds: the Eiffel Tower, Chichen Itza, the Pyramids, the Statue of Liberty — even a Crashed UFO!
● Wreak havoc with powerful explosions with TNT or C4! Light up the sky with fireworks or the Galaxy Invaders!
● Create amazing chain reactions with several sensor types, including liquid, light and temperature!
● Craft worlds featuring unique Laser and discover their powers once combined with different gems!
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH THE WORLD
● Create your universe and then share it in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
● Search in the Online gallery to see other players’ creations (more than 1,000,000 worlds!)
● Rate other players’ worlds and add elements too.
An entire universe in the palm of your hand!
— FOLLOW US —