If you are looking for the Best Android Screenshot App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android Screenshot App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android Screenshot App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android Screenshot App
1. “AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream”
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth & clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows.
HIGH-QUALITY video: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS
NO recording time limit
NO root needed
★ Screen recording
AZ Screen Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular mobile game videos; you can record video calls with family and friends…
Screen Video Recorder with internal sound
From Android 10, this free screen recorder will support recording internal audio. If you want to record gameplay, video tutorial with internal audio, this powerful screen recorder with audio is the best choice for you.
Game Recorder in FULL HD
This game recorder supports the recording game screen in high quality: 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps. Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates are available for you.
Screen Recorder with Facecam
By using this Screen Recorder with Facecam, your face and emotions can be recorded in a small overlay window. You can freely adjust the Facecam size and drag it to any position on the screen
AZ Screen Recorder provides a ton of free features:
– Record internal sound (from Android 10)
– Record gameplay with external sound
– Pause/resume screen recording
– Enable front camera (Facecam)
– GIF maker: A GIF recorder help you record the screen as GIF
– Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar
– Shake the device to stop recording the screen
– Draw on the screen while recording gameplay
– Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through Wifi
★ Video Editor
After recording device screen, you can edit your videos with these editing functions:
– Convert video to GIF
– Trim video
– Remove middle part of video
– Merge videos: Combine multiple videos into one
– Add background music to video
– Add subtitles to video
– Extract image from video
– Crop video
– Rotate video
– Compress video
– Edit audio
With the screen broadcast function of the AZ Screen Recorder, you can stream your screen to Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, and more. You can stream gameplay to show your skills or stream films, TV shows, and sports events. AZ Screen Recorder provides the following features to help you livestream easily:
– Several broadcast resolution settings, stream with the high quality you want
– Facecam while live streaming
★ Screenshots and Image Editing
AZ Screen Recorder is more than a screen video recorder. It can also capture screenshots and edit images. You can take a screenshot easily with one click, use in-app image editing tools to stitch/crop images, and share your screenshots with your friends. Some top editing features can be listed below:
– Stitch images: Auto detect and combine several images into one
– Crop images: Remove unwanted parts
– Blur image: pixelate areas you don’t want to show
– Add text, and draw on image…
Thanks for downloading AZ Screen Recorder. If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions, or you can help with the translations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Youtube channel:
Follow us on Facebook:
– Share Screenshots
– Press the power button and volume down to take screenshot
– Set the path to save the screenshot
– Screenshot display, you can decide to save or discard screenshots
– Trim the captured screenshots
– Painting on the screenshot
– Add mosaic
– Add text
– Browse and edit all history screenshots”
3. Screenshot X
“The fastest and easiest way to take and share screenshot is now here! Download Screenshot X, a FREE screen tool to capture screen and share screenshot instantly. Just open the app and an icon will appear on your phone’s screen. Tap on the icon anytime you want to grab a screenshot. Then you can immediately share or save screen shot through other apps, whether they’re messaging apps, emails, clouds, photo editing, or other phone tools!
Tired of trying to capture screenshot with one hand, or even two? With bigger phones capture screenshot by pressing two buttons at the same time is hard, and so are other gestures that mess up the screen. What if we tell you can help you to capture it in less than a second with only one tap of your finger with our handy tool? JaredCo has created an awesome handy tool just for you! It’s a totally flexible screen capture app that lets you share screen shots with anyone using phone tools already installed on your phone. Simple. Easy. Useful. … and FREE!
BENEFITS OF USING SCREENSHOT X:
• ONE TAP screen capture. Just tap on the icon and our app will instantly capture screenshot.
• Seeing something nice or funny on Instagram or chat sessions? Capture it with Screen Grabber!
• No one will know you‘ve taken the screenshot. One tap to your phone screen and you’re done. There is no screen tool more simple & handy than Screenshot X.
• 100% FREE with NO IN APP PURCHASE!
• Share the screen record through other apps: Emails, Facebook, Photo Editing apps, Cloud Service, or any phone tools you have.
• Move around the ”capture screen” icon to anywhere on the screen for more comfortable viewing.
• Screenshot X saves each screenshot in a new picture file called Screen Grabs.
Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grab a screenshot of that important client’s phone number. The snapshot of your screen is saved in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you. Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send the screenshot or screen record.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, you can capture it with Screenshot X and save screenshots in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now. These screenshots are very handy to have!
Best of all, this handy tool, Screenshot X, is totally FREE! It costs you zip, nada, nothing, to capture screen anytime you want. But like all JaredCo apps, our screen tool delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience in every way!”
4. Super Screenshot
1. Easy to use, no need to be root, simply press the buttons on your phone for 2 seconds.
2. Resize, scribble, add text and add filters, it is very easy to edit your screenshots.
3. Your screenshots are stored on the SD card. In addition to the built-in sharing, you can also connect to your PC via USB to browse and copy the screenshots.
4. Completely free! Works with Android 4.0 and above.”
5. Screenshot Easy
“Screenshot Easy lets you take screenshots on your tablet, phone or other Android device the easy way! The screen recorder allows you to capture a video which you can easily share with your friends. Capture full screen scroll pages, with the scrolling screenshot functionality. Website screenshot captures a full size web page in high quality.
Use the easiest screenshot app to not only take snapshots but also view, edit or share them directly.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Overlay icon
• Hidden overlay area
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
★Featuring screen recording using the screen record functionality!★
• Screen Record
• Website Screenshot
• Scrolling Screenshot
• Scroll capture (Browser: Share URL)
• Image editor
• Website screenshot: Full size!!
• Screen recorder
• Encoder (MP4)
• Crop (Rotate, Aspect ratio, Shape)
• Join: Images / Videos
• Trim: Video
• Viewer (Photo / Video)
• Image format (JPG, PNG, WEBP)
• Quick settings tile
• File Manager
• No root required
• And more!
Use the subfolders option to categorize your screen captures to, for example, prevent Instagram screenshots mixing with Facebook captures. This way you can create separate folders for your favorite app, site or game video and don’t need to use a file manager.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: https://icecoldapps.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Some devices are not able to capture secure pages like banking apps or Youtube protected content.
Internet: Website Screenshot
Audio: Screen Recording”