If you are looking for the Best Android Shared Calendar App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Shared Calendar App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Shared Calendar App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
1. Cozi Family Organizer
“Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything – a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that’s accessible anytime, anywhere – at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you’re cooking
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists.
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We’re unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!”
2. Google Calendar
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
Sharing allows everyone to view the same calendar and add new events. TimeTree keeps you all in order with who’s doing what and when.
You can also create multiple shared calendars in TimeTree! Whether it may be amongst family, friends, couples, and coworkers, or just for personal use, our app is adapted to meet various situations for both social and personal lifestyles.
■ Key Features
○ Shared calendar and scheduling
・Invite new members via E-mail, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS, and more.
・Create and edit events for all members.
・Set a different color for each member or activity.
・Chat and add photos as if you were using a messenger app for each event.
・Deliver reminders to everyone in the group.
・You can sync your calendar with other calendars (Google Calendar, Outlook etc) .
○ Shared Notes and Lists
It comes with a memo feature that can be shared with other users that can be helpful in planning events, organizing to-do lists, and creating small notes.
○ Multiple calendars for family, friends, personal, work, and more
TimeTree allows users to create multiple calendars. You can keep individual calendars separate to keep your privacy.
○ Works on PC & Mobile
Use TimeTree from your desktop by logging into the web version.
TimeTree widgets in your home screen let you check and edit your schedule with ease.
Who is TimeTree for?
○Friends and Couples
Time Tree is a great way to see everyone’s availability.
・All members enter their schedule in one place
・Let all members know which days you are available
TimeTree is also great for keeping up with your school life! Organize your class schedule and keep track of what is due next!
・Productive time management and day planning tools to create daily schedules for students!
・Plan ahead knowing what after-school activities you have in the afternoon.
TimeTree is great for planning family-oriented events.
・Organize plans on picking up kids from daycare and school.
・Perfect for creating a shopping list from daily groceries to family BBQs!
Your experience is important to us. If you have any inquiries or feedback, please contact us. (email@example.com)
“FamCal – a shared family calendar app, is designed for family connection. Combine calendars, events, tasks, notes, contacts and birthday reminders in one place so that you can easily keep everyone in sync and organized.
– Adult members with email addresses
– Child members without email addresses
– Color code events with members’ colours
– Share events between couples, moms, dads and children or even whole family
– Add or edit events that everyone in the group can see
– Set reminder to notice someone
– Both calendar and agenda view
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
– Share grocery or shopping list & more
– Create task lists and to-dos
– Share notes or jot down a moment
– Unlimited notes to share with family
– Leave comments to each memo
STAY CONNECTED & IN SYNC
FamCal is a shared schedule family planner, you can organize your calendar, tasks and notes at everywhere. Access with any devices, works on both Android and iOS platforms. The whole group shares one account, so login with your own email address and a shared password.
All the functions listed above are basic, we also offer an ad-free version with many additional features(available as a subscription)
– Text month view
– Shared contacts
– Birthday Tracker
– Anniversary Tracker
– Export Schedule
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Family Calendar Planner App – FamCal is great for family, group or anyone who needs to stay organized together. You can schedule together, achieve projects together. There is no limit in events, tasks and notes, you can create as many as you need.
1. Calendar: FamCal needs this permission to read events from local calendars
2. Contacts: FamCal needs this permission to read contact from local device when you choose to import a contact
3. Location: FamCal needs this permission to get your location when you add an event with location info
4. Storage: FamCal needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to upload a photo to a memo or write photos to Gallery when you choose to download photos from memos
We’re glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.”