If you are looking for the Best Android Sip Client to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android Sip Client that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android Sip Client, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android Sip Client
1. “Discord – Chat, Talk & Hangout”
“Discord is where you can make a home for your communities and friends. Where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video chat. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends who want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day, and hang out more often.
CREATE AN INVITE-ONLY PLACE
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, have meetings, or just talk to friends about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Send a message directly to a friend or call them up with our voice chat feature
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Got a free moment? Grab a seat in a voice channel so friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk without having to call. You can even watch videos together!
• Reliable tech for staying close with friends. Low-latency voice and video chat feels like you’re meeting in the same room.
• Easily talk with friends while gaming and steam roll the competition.
• Be a meme messenger with easy image sharing
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VIDEO, AND VOICE CHAT
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, share stories over voice calls, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Snap a photo and turn it into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from funny videos and stories to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember those moments later.
• Hang out in group channels or talk privately with direct messages
• Zoom through convos with friends using topic-specific channels!
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends or teams, organize meetings for your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
Lost in the newest MMO? Need friends to find the ark? Text and Voice chat on Discord!”
2. Zoiper IAX SIP VOIP Softphone
For support please visit: http://community.zoiper.com
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper’s key features include:
– Support for different color schemes
– Bluetooth support
– Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
– Lowest latency of all android softphones
– Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
– Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
– Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
– Background / multitasking support
– Integration with the native android contact list
– Speakerphone mute and hold
– UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
– Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
– Supports sending of DTMF
– DNS SRV
– Built-in echo cancellation
– STUN support
– Change ringtone per account
– Call waiting
– Video support (gold users only)
– ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
– Call Transfer (gold users only)
– Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
– Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
WARNING: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use.”
3. MizuDroid SIP VOIP Softphone
The app doesn’t include any VoIP service. You are free to configure it to be used with any SIP server or service provider.
Note1: You will need to have a SIP account to be able to use this softphone and calls to mobile/landline phones might cost you money. See your VoIP service provider for the exact terms and pricing.
Note2: The softphone might try to run in the background and request to ignore battery optimizations only if push notifications are impossible in your network, for example if your SIP server is on private IP and doesn’t support push notifications.
-The VoIP phone can be used with any VoIP service provider, any softswitch or PBX, including Asterisk, voipswitch, 3CX, Cisco, FreePBX, Elastix, OpenSIPS and others.
-Compatible with all IP phones and SIP dialers such as Acrobits, Bria, Linphone, Zoiper or CSipSimple
-Works on any network above 12 kbits (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G, WiFi, others).
-Not another csipsimple/sipdroid clone (SIP client stack made by Mizutech from scratch based on Mizutech AJVoIP Java SIP and media stack)
-Free for non-commercial usage. No advertisements.
-Auto adapt to your environment (device/CPU/network/server and peers capabilities)
-Minimal CPU and battery usage. File size is below 8 MB and contains all SIP signaling and media features.
-Multiple SIP accounts (from advanced settings -> general settings)
-Multiple lines (simultaneous calls)
-Push notification support direct to SIP server or via FCM
-Call divert: mute/hold/forward/transfer/conference
-HD Audio, wideband and all common audio codec: Opus, Speex, G.729, GSM, iLBC, G.711 (PCMU/PCMA),
-Enchanted audio quality: AGC, AEC, PLC, noise reduction, silence suppression
-NAT/firewall traverse capabilities (with STUN, ICE, tunnel and related technologies)
-IM (chat), video, DTMF (RFC2833, SIP INFO and in-band), Voicemail, Voice recording, Balance display, Caller ID, Number rewrite rules
-Transport protocols: UDP/TCP/TLS. Support for DNS SRV
-VoIP tunneling and encryption (optional/automatic) with auto transport selection: UDP/TCP/TLS/HTTP/VPN (VoIP over HTTP)
-Call recording and file transfer
-Presence, BLF, contacts sync
-Peer to peer encrypted VoIP media
-VoIP to native dialer integration (optional) and integration with the native contact list
-Handle incoming calls while in sleep or doze (with push notifications or running as service if push is unavailable)
…and many more
Branded softphone builds with customizations are available for VoIP service providers and companies.
Use the forum to submit any bug reports or suggestions:
Softphone user guide:
Visit the homepage for more details about this SIP client: