If you are looking for the Best Android Skating Game to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Skating Game that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Skating Game, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Skating Game
1. Dead Cells
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer from Motion Twin that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
FREE CUSTOM MODE UPDATE! [21/09/2021]• Custom Mode update – change the run to your liking
• Backpack addition – store an additional weapon
• 1 new biome – Derelict Distillery
• 9 new enemies – Corpulent Zombies, Dancers, Demolishers and more
• 9 new weapons and items – Crowbar, Hattori’s Katana, Barrel Launcher and more
• 8 new mutations – Porcupak, Ranger’s Gear, Barbed Tips and more
• New outfits
BAD SEED DLC
Take a break from the frenzy of the castle and have a stroll through some luxurious scenery with The Bad Seed DLC.
• New levels to lose your head in: the not-so-peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum and the noxious Morass of the Banished
• New monsters to rip to pieces: get to know the locals, such as the Jerkshroom and the Yeeter
• New weapons to play with: trim sticking out heads with the Scythe Claw, or make them dance to the sound of the Rhythm n’ Bouzouki
• New boss to fight against: Mama Tick is dying to meet you
FATAL FALLS DLC [21/09/2021]• 3 new biomes – Get some fresh air at the Fractured Shrines, splash around at the Undying Shores and take a picture at the Mausoleum
• 8 new monsters – The Cold Blooded Guardians and their friends would love to teach you about their culture. … Wait, aren’t those relatives of yours in the Undying Shores…?
• 7 new weapons – lil’ Serenade is perfect for breaking the ice with the locals, although the Snake Fangs would make for a perfect souvenir…
• 1 new boss – The Scarecrow is very proud of his gardening skills and won’t hesitate to show off
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch control options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• External controller support
No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible on the issue.”
2. Epic Skater 2
Hop in, unlock and upgrade all of your tricks to land the biggest combos!
Play the way you want! Look the way you want in Epic Skater 2!
Explore the Streets of Epicwood. Launch up to the Rooftops for a long half pipe session, or cruise down to the Subways to catch every rail.
The all-new Create-A-Skater features over one billion outfit combinations with update packs on the way.
Skate the furthest, and bust-out the longest combo in Endless mode or skate the perfect line in any of the 40 Career mode levels.
Now you can skate quarter pipes and spine transfer for big air and massive points!
This FREE to play skating game will keep you coming back for more to complete daily challenges, unlock new gear, reach higher distances in Endless mode, and mastering levels in the NEW Career mode.
This game supports both phones and tablets.
Welcome back and happy skating!
* Rebuilt from the ground-up! Go big and get Epic’r!
* Over 600 skate gear, clothing, and accessories to customize your skater for over 1 billion outfit combinations!
* 40 Career mode levels loaded with challenges!
* 11 Tiers with 1600+ Goals in Endless mode to keep you GRINDING
* Super Small download! Under 81 MB
* More than 44 unique, upgradeable tricks for epic combos
* Grabs! Hold the Grab button and swipe for style and huge points!
* Turn around and go where you want! Wallplant, Wallpush, and explore every area.
* Skate Quarter Pipes! Acid Drop and Spine Transfer for BIG AIR!
* Use boost pads reach new heights and find secret areas
* Skate and destroy! Thrash ramps in vert sessions!
* Skate the furthest, combo the biggest, unlock all of the goodies, complete all of the levels to be the next Epic Skater.
PLEASE NOTE: Epic Skater 2 is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable your device’s settings.”
3. Skater Boy
You only need to accelerate or jump over the obstacles on the road and get the scores as possible as you can.
The way to play is very easy.
Tap the two bottoms on the screen (The right one is accelerating and the other one is jumping).Show some cool
tricks in the air can get extra points.
-Clear and simple pictures
-3 different terrains
-90 cool and addictive levels.
-Various cool tricks.
-More levels are coming soon.”
4. Mike V: Skateboard Party
“Mike V: Skateboard Party is one of the more action-packed skateboarding games to hit the mobile market! Learn new tricks, complete achievements, customize your skateboarder and more! Grab your skateboard and enter the world of Skateboard Party!
Complete over 30 achievements to unlock new items and locations. Gain experience to upgrade your favorite skater’s attributes to perform better tricks and achieve higher scores.
Practice and improve your skateboarding skills without any constraints.
Select between 8 skaters and customize each of them to your preference. From outfits to shoes, choose your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards, trucks, wheels and bearings are available including items from Airwalk, Powell & Peralta, Bones, Tork Trux and Iron Fist Clothing.
LEARN TO SKATE
Over 40 unique skateboarding tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.
No other skateboarding game is available in HD. Mike V: Skateboard Party includes next generation graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best skateboarding experience.
NEW SKATEBOARDING CONTROLS
New fully customizable control system; configure your own buttons layout and adjust the opacity. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own. Use the analog stick or accelerometer option as you wish. Adjust your truck tightness to change your steering sensitivity.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
• Customize your skater from head to board with our licensed brands!
•Learn all the unique trick combinations, and create your own.
•Check out unique locations to skate.
•Gain experience as you play.
•Share your scores with your friends through Twitter!
•Awesome background music (Soundtrack by Conditions & Revolution Mother).
•Use in-app purchases to buy your experience & unlock more features.
•Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
ABOUT MIKE VALLELY
From skateboard legend to rock star and movie actor, Mike Vallely is known as a pioneer and innovator in the skateboarding world. Discovered by Stacy Peralta (Z-Boys) and Lance Mountain in the 80s, Mike became the first East Coast street skater to emerge on the scene and became an overnight sensation.