If you are looking for the Best Android Sms App 2021 Reddit to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Sms App 2021 Reddit that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Sms App 2021 Reddit, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Sms App 2021 Reddit
1. YAATA – SMS/MMS messaging
“YAATA is influenced by the true spirit of Android. It is a SMS/MMS app that has so much to offer. You can personalize and configure this app to your definition of the perfect app. YAATA SMS is very powerful, reliable and the speed of the app is on another level. Even with all the exciting features this app has to offer the app size is under 3.9MB. This SMS app is highly user friendly and fulfils the wants and needs of the ultimate geek to a basic beginner user.
· Complete Multimedia Support including but not limited to sending and receiving: Pictures, Videos, Audio, VCards, GIFs.
· Delivery Reports for both sms and mms with the option to save delivery time.
· Group Chats
· Send Delay
· Converting sms to mms
· Scheduled Message Sending (Premium)
· Speakerphone mode (Premium)
· Night mode (Premium)
· Blacklisting (Premium)
· Auto forward (Premium)
· Auto responder (Premium)
· Copy and Paste select text
· A plethora of options when tapping message bubble.
· Backup and restore settings
· Tons more to explore and to be added!!
· 3 Different desktop widget styles
· Pin contacts to FAB tab
· Quick compose from notification shade (3 favorite contacts)
· Favorite contacts will appear when composing new message.
· Long press attachment icon to insert pictures quickly.
· And more! If you come up with faster ways don’t hesitate share! 😉
· 3 quick reply styles
· Chat heads: Ability to view over lock screen! With a bunch of customizable and configurable options ( Some options for chat heads are premium)
· Pop up window: Again, the ability to view over lock screen with configurable options. (i.e. message limit, pop up size, close after sent and more)
· A simple Dialog window
· Custom Vibrations
· LED colors and ability to customize blink rate
· Repeat reminds for missed messages
· Changeable Swipe actions in notification shade
· Ability to set notifications for non-numeric address as well as unknown senders.
· Set up how you want to be notified when listening to music, in calls, when screen is on and more!!!
Customization for Individual Contacts
· Ringtones, custom vibrations, quick reply styles, LED color and blink rate, status bar icon and more.
· Look & Feel
· Bubble Color for sent and received, contact avatar and action bar color as well as text color and size can be changed for a specific conversation.
· Once again so much more for you to see for yourself!!
Look & Feel
· Light, Dark, Black, Card based and Random Palette (you have the ability to create your own color palette in advanced settings and/or reset colors)
· Create your own themes with customizable contact pictures (size, shape, color…), fonts (sizes, colors bold options), message bubbles (colors, styles, animation), action bar color and the ability to change background colors and conversation list colors are just some ways to personalize YAATA.
· Grouping threads by dates on conversation list (Today, Yesterday, Two Days ago…)
· Timestamp options
· Filter Option (search conversation by mms, send, received, dates, text and other ways.
· Alternating backgrounds to show different days
· Ability to enable or disable swipe actions in conversation list ( swipe to call, mute, archive, delete, reply create chat head)
· Ability to enable or disable the options to hide keyboard when scrolling, hide editor when scrolling, close keyboard after send, etc.
App Icon made by Corbin Crutchley
App description written by Jocelyn Prescott”
“Meet Messages, Google’s official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). Message anyone from anywhere with the reliability of texting and the richness of chat. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, GIFs, emoji, stickers, videos and audio messages.
Chat features (RCS)
On supported carriers, you can send and receive messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends are typing or when they have read your message, share images and videos in high quality, and more.
Clean, intuitive, and comfortable design
Instant notifications, smart replies and a fresh new design make communicating faster and more fun. With dark mode, you can use Messages comfortably in low-light situations.
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location. You can also send and receive payments with Google Pay.
Now you can find more of the content shared in your conversations: tap on the search icon and select a specific contact to see your messaging history with them and all the photos, videos, addresses or links you shared with each other.
Messages is supported on devices running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop and above.”
3. Signal Private Messenger
“Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.”
4. Gesture Bar – 제스처 바
Is the button broken?
Do you want to use your smartphone smartly?
Want to use a big screen smartphone with one hand?
Want to use a convenient, intuitive gesture?
Gesture Bar can solve all this.
Gesture Bar is a application developed by myself because the existing gesture application is inconvenient.
It provides eight gesture areas and performs actions.
Gesture Bar provides 17 default gestures and 32 Pro gestures (in-app billing).
A total of 49 gestures are available.
It provides a gesture that is as good as the iPhone X.
Gesture Bar provides an intuitive gesture for a convenient mobile life.
I am actively feedbacking to the user (send email) and constantly developing updates.
If you want frequent updates, please join the beta tester!
* This app uses device administrator permission.
* Gesture Bar only requests the necessary permissions.
* I try to optimize Gesture Bar to use the minimum storage and RAM memory.”