If you are looking for the Best Android Sound Editor to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Sound Editor that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Sound Editor, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Sound Editor
1. Dolby On: Record Audio & Music
“Transform your phone into a powerful recording tool with just one tap. Record songs, sounds, instruments, podcasts, rehearsals, voice memos, ideas, lyrics, beats, and more with incredible audio quality! Dolby On is the only free recording app with cutting edge Dolby audio technology. Effortlessly record live music and videos with a suite of automatic studio effects including noise reduction, limiting, spatial audio, EQ, and more.
With Dolby On, you won’t need to choose between recording quickly or with quality ever again. Say goodbye to background noise, expensive microphones, clunky recording equipment, and studio time. Just playback your recording to experience the difference.
A RECORDING APP WITH INCREDIBLE SOUND, INSTANTLY
Effortlessly record live music, voice, videos, podcasts, and more with the Dolby On recording app and get a suite of automatic studio effects in an easy-to-use audio recorder. After you hit record, use the audio editor to enhance and improve songs with Dolby technology. When you’re ready, export and share your creations with your fans on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, text, email and more. It’s almost like having a music studio microphone right in your pocket!
NEW: You can even record in other apps and import into Dolby On to edit, enhance, and improve songs with Dolby technology
EXPERIENCE POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
• Clear up and improve your audio quality with noise reduction, de-essing, and a fade in/out.
• Shape your audio and video recording with Dolby’s unique Dynamic EQ and spatial audio for tone and space.
• Boost fullness and cut through with compression and pro limiting to achieve ideal loudness.
• Optimize volume of your song recording for popular music platforms and social media platforms like SoundCloud, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN WITH INTUITIVE SOUND EDITING
• Customize your voice memo, music memo, or video recording with free music studio audio effects and vocal editor.
• Use the six custom-designed Sound Tools to apply to your music recording — like photography filters for audio, Styles are professionally designed audio presets based on analyzing thousands of songs.
• Use Dolby’s Dynamic EQ to get fine-tuned treble, bass and mids control to tune your recording or music memo.
• Use the free audio editor to trim your recording start and stop
• Use your favorite external mic to color your voice memo, music recording, or video recording.
RECORD AUDIO. RECORD VOICE. RECORD VIDEO. RECORD MUSIC.
• Capture ideas and demo recordings. Record your voice memos and music memos in a simple recording studio app.
• Document rehearsals or live sound at the gig with audio and video recordings captured in studio microphone sound.
• Record audio sounds and inspirations in the field to sample in your next music creation, then export to Logic Pro, Ableton, Pro Tools, Bandlab, or your favorite DAW.
• Record high-quality shareable audio and record video content for your fans on social media.
• Record the band and make any instrument sound amazing: guitar, drums, piano, voice, and more. Never use Voice Memos again!
YOUR CREATIONS, ANYWHERE YOU WANT THEM
• Share voice or music recording to fans directly to Soundcloud, or export and share to social channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tik Tok.
• Record and send ideas, demos, rehearsal and show recordings to your band and collaborators via text message or email.
• Export your recordings, songs, and videos for additional editing: take your ideas into your favorite audio editor (DAW) or video editor.
ONE RECORD BUTTON, 50 YEARS OF DOLBY INNOVATION
We’ve used five decades worth of audio innovation to give you one powerful audio recorder and video app. Advanced Dolby audio processing takes care of the sound quality, so you can focus on the fun part: creating.”
2. Lexis Audio Editor
“Create new audio recordings or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format.
The trial version has all the features of the paid version including options to save in wav, m4a, aac, flac and wma format. Saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
– Recorder and player
– Cut, copy and paste
– Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
– Normalizing, noise reduction
– Record into existing file, import file into existing file
– Mixes the current file with another file
– 10 band equalizer
– Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
– Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma, video import: mp4, 3gp, 3g2
Remark: You need enough free memory on your first sd-card to edit sound files. For 10min 48k stereo sound we recommend at least 500MB free memory.
Please have also a look at our new security camera App Lexis Cam.
If you think this app is useful, we’d love you to rate our app 5 stars.
Showing us some love on the store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!”
3. Music Editor: Sound Audio Editor & Mp3 Song Maker
“Super Sound is a very powerful audio editing and music editor on Android. It supports audio editing, cutting, splicing, mixing, convert format, voice changer, convert video to audio and so on.
Free professional audio editor help you easily create ringtones, easy to get started, come and make your music!
Free, Easy, Fast!
Popular Music Editor!
Get started quickly, edit audio with one click!
Full of functions, one app can meet most needs!
Don’t miss it, install NOW!
🎵Powerful audio editing features🎵
✂️ Easily to cut audio:
·Perfect cutting in milliseconds, accurate and fast
·Support cut several times and save the final works
·You can choose to keep the middle part of the audio, or keep the beginning and end of the audio
·Support file renaming
✨ Rich editing functions:
·Fade in and Fade out
·Change audio volume
·Change tone and tempo
·Change playback speed
🎞️ Video editor:
·Add audio to video
·Add fade in and fade out effects to your video
·Change the pitch of the video
·Combine two or more audios into one, make great songs!
·Multiple audio tracks mixing
·Split an audio into multiple tracks
·Add background music to your recording
·More features are waiting for you to explore!
🔊Increase the volume:
·Change the sound volume to be louder or smaller
·Change your audio voice to male voice, female voice, old man voice, robot voice, etc.
·Custom the tone, pitch, speed, make music more interesting!
🎧Convert video to audio:
·Turn video into audio, you can listen to it anytime, anywhere.
·Can’t download favorite music? Try to download the music video (MV, MP4…), and then convert the video to audio!
📀Insert audio to another:
·Insert audio into one track, support inserting multiple audios in one audio!
·Raise/lower octave, raise/lower semitone, easy and free!
·provide a variety of parameters optional, free to adjust!
·Compress the audio to a suitable size for sharing with friends or uploading
·You can choose the output channel, sample rate, bit rate
·Remove song vocals, keep the background music only!
·Support multiple formats, MP3, .aac, .wav, .flac, .m4a, .amr, etc.
🎸Convert mono to stereo:
·Convert mono audio to multi-channel!
·Simple interface, start recording with one button
🎻Create blank sound file:
·Create blank sound in multiple formats, freely select sample rate and duration
🔔Set your works as Ringtone, Alarm, Notification, download this music editor/ringtone editor to release your creativity!
🥰Batch editing: support batch video to audio, batch audio converter and so on!
🎶Provide 2000+ royalty-free music, you can download and use them!
More features are under development, free music editor, easy & fast audio editing, SUPER powerful, download it now!
If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions or you can help with the translations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Wish you a nice day!”
4. WavePad Audio Editor
“WavePad Audio Editor Free is a full-featured professional sound and audio editing application. Record, edit, add effects, and share your audio. Record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a WAV or MP3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats.
• Supports a number of file formats including MP3, WAV (PCM), WAV (GSM) and AIFF.
• Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
•Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
• Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
• Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
• Easy to use interface will have you utilizing non-destructive audio editing in minutes
• Sound effect library includes hundreds of sound effects and royalty free music clips
WavePad Audio Editor Free supports directly editing waveforms for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, making new recordings, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
This free sound editor is ideal for anyone who needs to make recordings and edit on the go. WavePad makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.”