If you are looking for the Best Android Stop Motion App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Stop Motion App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Stop Motion App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Stop Motion App
1. Stop-Motion – Lite
“Create stopmotion videos, animations, and claymations! Just setup your scene, shoot a frame, adjust and repeat. Once you’re done this app will automatically string together all the frames into a .mov movie that you can export to your Gallery or play in VLC.
Note: This is the Lite version, which only supports the lowest resolution. For higher quality, consider purchasing the full version of Stop-Motion.
* Grid Overlay
* Onionskin Overlay
* Local playback
* Export to Gallery (Available on devices running Android 4.0 or newer)
* Upload to YouTube (Exported videos can be uploaded from the video Gallery)
* Camera – for taking pictures.
* Internet & Network State – for displaying ads. We recommend the full version for an ad-free experience.
* Wake Lock – To keep the screen on while taking pictures.
* Storage – for saving your Stop-Motion videos to your external storage (SD card)”
2. Stop Motion Animation (Guide)
Want to Learn How to Produce a Stop Motion Animation Video!
If you wanted to create something involving 3D models, stop motion animation was your only option.
Have you ever wondered how those 3D movies are made? Or how Aardman does it, with Shaun the Sheep, and Wallace and Gromit? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Stop motion was the first form of animation, and it’s still used very widely today! The possibilities are endless! Stop motion is a series of pictures put together, where the scene moves a little bit each picture, to create the image that they are moving. You can make animations using clay, real people, food, and even your old toys.
Stop motion animation is a visual storytelling form that conjures up the illusion of movement by combining art, motion and metaphor to convey an idea.
Learn how to do stop motion animation courtesy of the Arts in these Application videos.
✰✰✰ If You Like It! Support Us By Rating Us 5 ★★★★★ ✰✰✰
★★★★ We will try our best to make it better, any comments or suggestions will be nice, please let me know via feedback in our app ★★★★
3. Stop Motion Studio
Stop Motion Studio is a powerful, full-featured movie editor with a whole host of features:
• A simplistic, easy-to-use interface
• Overlay mode showing the differences between frames
• Animation guides to position animated objects more easily
• Copy, paste, cut, and insert frames at any position
• Interactive timeline so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Create beautiful movies:
• Choose from a whole lot of unique titles, credits, and text cards or create your very own with the built-in editor
• Give your movie the perfect look with different video filters
• Enhance your movie with different foregrounds, backgrounds, aspect ratios, and fade effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music, sound effects, songs from your music library, or your narration
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by drawing over them.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make the figures you capture fly or appear anywhere you can imagine.
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
Capture like a pro:
• Capture with an adjustable time interval feature
• Full camera control with automatic or manual white balance, focus and exposure, ISO and shutter speed
• Use a second device as a remote camera
• Use your headphones as a remote shutter release
Powerful, built-in layer-based image editor:
• Add text and speech bubbles or create titles
• Add facial expressions
• Touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint
• Wipe away unwanted objects with the eraser tool
• Merge frames to simulate fast movement
Share with friends and family:
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p
• Save as animated GIF
• Save all images for further processing
• Easily transfer projects between devices
• Start creating on your mobile device and continue right where you left off on your desktop computer
* Some features require in-app purchases. All features are already included in the Pro version.”
4. Stop Motion Video Maker
Stop Motion Maker by Life Lapse is a simple to use stopmotion app that even beginners can have fun with. Our built-in stop-motion video camera and editor let you create amazing videos, movies and animations with ease – all you need is your phone or tablet!
You don’t need programs like Photoshop or expensive video editing tools. Save your time and money! Everything you need is here in one single app.
Why use Life Lapse?
• It’s Easy to Learn: Our app offers 50+ lessons and tutorials to teach you how to make stop motion videos.
• It’s Simple to Use: Life Lapse is powerful, but our interface makes it super easy for beginners.
• Unlimited Videos: We won’t stop you, make as many videos as you want – for free!
• Great for Business Promotion: Stopmotion videos stand out and catch the attention of users and customers.
• Win Prizes: Our Stop Motion Challenges are fun ways to make creative videos and score big prizes!
Powerful features help your stop motion videos stand out.
• Shoot and film in 4K UHD resolution.
• Image ghosting overlay shows you exactly how you are moving objects in your video so it’s perfect every time.
• Add and change the music soundtrack and sounds in your video.
• Shoot videos hands-free using our convenient automatic camera timer or a Bluetooth remote.
• Add video filters to control how your video looks and feels.
• Easily prepare your videos for Instagram or TikTok using our built-in guidelines.
• Speed controls help make your animations smooth and silky – no more choppy videos!
• Save videos to your phone, send them to friends and family, or upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
Use Stop-Motion to impress customers, clients, friends and family.
• Promote your product or business with scroll-stopping video highlights.
• Use creative stopmotion video to level up your TikTok and Instagram account views and likes.
• Show off your cooking, baking, or creative hobbies in a fun and new way.
• Film fun videos that bring toys and Christmas elves to life.
• Create a snapshot travel diary.
• Document a timelapse of your weight loss or pregnancy belly.
Life Lapse PRO:
Unleash your creative powers with PRO – your instant access to exclusive songs and advanced editing tools. Family sharing is enabled so everyone can start creating!
Try PRO for Free:
Experience the best stop-motion tool that is made for content creators for FREE with a 7-day trial. After the 7 days is up, unless canceled before the 7 days, you will get access to Life Lapse with the annual subscription rate.
#Engage with us!
See how others are using Life Lapse on Instagram at @LifeLapse_App or by searching #LifeLapse. We also feature Life Lapse video creators on our Instagram. For a chance to have YOUR stop motion videos featured share your Life Lapse video on Instagram & tag #LifeLapse or @LifeLapse_App.
Have some feedback for us? Suggestions for new features? We’ve love to hear from you! E-mail us at email@example.com with any questions and feedback you have and we’ll answer within 48 hours.