If you are looking for the Best Android Tablet Apps to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android Tablet Apps that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android Tablet Apps, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android Tablet Apps
1. Amazon for Tablets
“With the Amazon app for Android tablets you can easily search across Amazon’s catalog of millions of products to quickly find what you are looking for, browse and shop by department, and check out lightning deals and deals of the day. Product detail pages provide useful product information and allow you to read and write product reviews or share products with friends.
Enjoy features built especially for tablets, including a fun new way to set aside items – press and hold on any product image and fling it to the bottom of the screen. The items are saved in a tray that is available to you throughout the entire app, making it easy for you to get to your set aside items with one tap.
All purchases made on the Amazon app for Android Tablets are routed through Amazon’s secure servers just as they are on the web. And just like the web experience, Android app customers enjoy the same functionalities of the Amazon Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, order history, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, and 1-Click settings. Customers are able to shop any of Amazon’s sites around the world from a single app.
** The current release supports Android tablets that are 7″ to 10″ with resolutions from 600×1024 to 1600×2560.
On Android devices with GPS, we access location information only so that we can provide customers with the option to send packages to a nearby Amazon Locker (a feature only available in the US and UK currently). On Android devices with both WiFi and cellular radios, we access the phone only to determine which radio to use depending on the strength of signal. On WiFi only products, this permission isn’t applicable, but Android’s security model requires us to ask on all installations. In order to securely send and receive push notifications on your device (should you choose to do so), we need to use the following permissions: “Receive data from Internet” and “Prevent tablet from sleeping”. We require “Read Contacts” permission to make it easier for you to find and invite friends from your phone address book.
* Microphone access: search Amazon catalogue of products using your voice.
* Install Shortcut & Read Settings: Used to create a shortcut icon for Amazon Cash if customers choose to have one.”
2. Poweramp Full Version Unlocker
Poweramp does great things. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $5.49 you have ever spent in your life.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
– Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
– Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Poweramp F.A.Q. –
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. –
3. Feedly – Smarter News Reader
Every day, millions of professionals and passionate learners use Feedly on their phones and tablets to follow the blogs, magazines, and other sources that matter to them.
With Feedly, you can easily organize all your publications, blogs, YouTube channels, and more in one place and consume and share more efficiently. No more zig zagging. All the content comes to you in one place, in a clean and easy-to-read format.
People use Feedly to read blogs, learn new topics, and track keywords, brands and companies.
Faster access to lots of different sources of news and information means that you can more easily keep up with important trends in your industry and build up expertise on the topics you really care about.
Because Feedly is connect to more than 40 million feeds, you can really go deep and find the niche content that is specific to your work or passion – this is a big difference from alternatives that feel very shallow and random in the content that is available.
From tech to business, design to marketing, media and beyond, Feedly helps you discover great feeds that you can organize in your feedly and read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, Feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed and read it wherever you go. Just enter the URL of that feed in the search bar or search for it by name.
Feedly offers useful integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest, LinkedIn, IFTTT, and Zapier so that you can easily share stories with your networks and teammates.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure Feedly is the best free reader available on the Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offers a simple and clean reading experience.
The best way to start is to search for a blog, magazine or newspaper you like to read and add it to your Feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics. We help you discover the best blogs for tech, business, food, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, baking, photography and more.
Our mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
Happy reading![We are firstname.lastname@example.org and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]”
4. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”
5. Amazon Kindle
“READ ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
On the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without a book. Built for book lovers, the Kindle app puts millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and manga at your fingertips.
FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT READ
– Find your next great read with Kindle. Choose from over six million Kindle books (including those with Audible narration), magazines, audiobooks, and comics and start reading in seconds. Explore new releases, Amazon Charts best sellers, and titles across genres like romance, science fiction, children’s books, self-help, religion, nonfiction, and more—and try any book before you buy with a free sample.
– Subscribe to Kindle Unlimited to enjoy unlimited reading and listening. Explore over 1 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and current magazines for just $9.99 a month.
– Over 1,000 books, magazines, comics, and more included with Amazon Prime.
– With Kindle Daily Deals, save up to 80% on a new selection of books every day, including romance, science fiction, non-fiction, and books for young readers.
GO BEYOND PAPER
Turn your phone or tablet into a book with the free Kindle app—so you can read anytime, anywhere. Explore these reading features in the Kindle app:
– Read your way. Customize your text size, font type, margins, text alignment, and orientation (portrait or landscape)—and choose whether to turn pages from left to right or continuously scroll. Read comfortably day and night with adjustable brightness and background colors. Go to the Aa menu in your book to get started.
– Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
– Track your reading progress. See what percent of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
– Bookmark places you want to revisit, and make highlights and take notes throughout your book. Open My Notebook to see all your notes in the same place.
– Hop, skim, and jump with Page Flip. Flip between pages or get a bird’s-eye view of your book with Page Flip—don’t worry, we’ll save your place.
– Zoom in on high-definition color images in Kindle books, magazines, comics, and manga.
– Sync your books across devices. When you’re reading a book, the Kindle app will automatically sync where you left off—along with any bookmarks, highlights, or notes—so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
– When you can’t read, listen. Switch seamlessly from reading your Kindle book to listening to the Audible book, all within the Kindle app.
– Get notified when authors you love have new releases, or when books you’re interested in go on deal.”
“Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity. Microsoft Office can be used as a cover letter creator with the help of powerful, customizable templates.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets, build your resume or draft up documents anytime and anywhere by accessing integrated Office features through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are, even if your network connection is temporarily interrupted. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximize your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Combined:
• Widely used tools now accessible within a single application, the go-to docs app for productivity.
• Use Microsoft Office as a cover letter creator and resume editor with our professional templates.
• Store and access Word, Excel & PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage.
• Word documents and excel sheets can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time.
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Excel worksheets can be created using one of the many templates available in-app, or instantly edited.
• Shared view makes it easy to access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or via Outlook and Teams.
• Resumes and cover letters can be edited by others and create a seamless collaboration effort.
• Catch up on meetings or open shared videos right where you left off.
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens
• Create docs by snapping a picture or uploading a photo from your camera roll.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable Excel spreadsheet to work with the data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards, sheets and documents.
• Capture your handwritten notes and carry them wherever you go. Edit and share notes to your friends, family or team instantly.
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa, instantaneously.
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily while on the go.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs.
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer or shared instantly with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with the help of Microsoft Office.
OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
1 GB RAM or above
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111″