If you are looking for the Best Android Task App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android Task App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android Task App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android Task App
1. Google Tasks
“Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
2. ProofHub: Project Management & Collaboration App
Log in using your existing ProofHub account or join 85000+ teams and businesses that are able to bring their plans, tasks, projects, files, communication, and more, in one shared space by signing up for ProofHub. Flat pricing, UNLIMITED USERS, UNLIMITED PROJECTS, PRIORITY SUPPORT, and plenty of other advanced features. For details, click: https://www.proofhub.com/pricing
Top-Rated Project Management App for Team Collaboration – (GetApp)
One Of The The Best Project Management Software Companies Of 2020 – Digital(dot)com
The #1 project management tool for growing teams – Anna P. – (verified review from Capterra)
A personalized space to stay productive on the go
• Things you need to work upon
• What’s in store for the day
• Save important links and information for quick access
• Effortless onboarding and adoption
• Stay on top of everything with real-time notifications
Keep things crystal clear
• Ask questions and add comments to tasks
• Find everything you need instantly
• Sort information using filters
• Highlight critical points in projects
• Stick to the project timeline
A safe place for all the stuff that matters
• Bring all your files and documents under one roof
• Store information; keep it personal or share it with others
• Automatically sync information between the web and mobile app
Everything you need to work together
• Stay connected with your in-house and remote teams
• Discuss things on the go
• Share important updates with your team
Want to know more? See the full feature list here: https://www.proofhub.com/features
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PROOFHUB APP TODAY!
Have something to ask? Our support team is here to help
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/proofhub
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3216845/”
3. TickTick:To-do list & Tasks
“🥇Great to-do list app for new Android device – The Verge
🥇The best to-do app for Android – MakeUseOf
🥇The best to-do list app for 2020 – Wirecutter (A New York Times Company)
🙌MKBHD’s favorite productivity tool
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, stay focused, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and everywhere else.🗓 🔔 ✔
TickTick helps you make the most of your day and get things done (GTD). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, work to accomplish, habits to track, projects to collaborate with colleagues, or even a shopping list to share with family (with the help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
💡Easy to use
TickTick is easy to get started with its intuitive design and personalized features. Add tasks and reminders in mere seconds, and then focus on things that really matter.
☁️Sync across Web, Android, iOS, Mac & PC
You can view and manage them wherever you are to achieve your goals more efficiently.
🎙️Create tasks and notes faster
Add them by typing or voice input. With Smart Date Parsing, the date info you enter will be automatically set as due date for task reminder with alarm. Stay as productive as you can with this time manager and to-do checklist!
⏰Instant task to-do list reminder
Instead of keeping all things in mind, put them into TickTick. It will remember everything for you and provide instant task to-do list reminder, for you to gtd. Set multiple notifications for important tasks and notes to never miss any deadline!
📆 Sleek calendar
Get a clear overview of your schedule, weeks or months ahead in to-do calendar – Day Planner for free. Third-party calendars can also be integrated, such as Google calendar, Outlook, etc.
Get easy access to your tasks and notes by adding a checklist widget to your home screen. There are various types of widgets – pick the one you like most.
🔁Flexible recurring tasks
Set tasks to repeat for those that need to be done regularly. Choose a repeating period (daily, weekly, weekdays, or monthly etc.). You can customize the recurrence, such as “every 2 weeks from Monday to Thursday”, or “project meeting every 2 months on the first Monday”.
Share lists, assign goals to collaborate with family, friends or colleagues. Spend fewer hours in meetings, phone calls or emails. Improve efficiency in a collaborative environment.
🍅Built-in Pomo Timer
The Pomodoro Timer can help log your distractions and stay more focused while at work. Try playing a white noise, it helps!
Enable Habit in the Tab Bar and start building some good habits – meditation, exercise, or reading etc. Setting a goal to help track your habits and life in a more precise and scientific way.
How TickTick makes you more productive?
– Keep it all organized and know what to do next in to-do list
– Classify your tasks and to-dos with list maker, folders and tags
– Make checklists and notes
– Improve your concentration skill with built-in Timer & Stopwatch
– Sort goals by date, priority, and title
– Attach photos, records and other attachments
– Build good habits with goals to live a healthier and more energetic life
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
– Choose from a variety of beautiful themes
– View business calendar in grid format (better than in other time management apps)
– Take ultimate control of 299 lists, 999 tasks per list, and 199 subtasks per task
– Add up to 5 reminders to each task
– Share a task list planner with up to 29 members
– Use the checklist format and type a description in the same task
– Subscribe to third-party calendars and day planners in TickTick
Learn more about at: ticktick.com
Connect with us at
Facebook & Instagram: @TickTickApp
4. Zenkit To Do
It lets you organize your tasks, shopping lists, meetings, events, trips, ideas, notes, places, and whatever else is important to you.
You can create lists and share tasks with your team members, family, and friends.
To Do synchronizes everything between all your devices so you can access your lists wherever you are, even offline.
—– Breaking news for all Wunderlist users —–
Are you a Wunderlist user looking for a new place to track your tasks? No problem! Import all your lists and tasks from Wunderlist in two clicks and pick up right where you left off. You have found your new home.
Zenkit To Do is part of the Zenkit product family. Zenkit has won several awards and is celebrated in Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, and The Next Web, to name but a few.
• Create any lists you need and use them on your phone, tablet, and computer simultaneously.
• Add images, PDFs, presentations, photos, links, and other documents to your tasks.
• Set reminders so you never miss an important date.
• Use folders to help you organize your lists.
• Share lists with team members, friends, and family.
• Or share whole folders to make sure everyone has the lists they need.
• Comment on tasks to keep your chats in context.
• @mention other users to contact them directly.
• Assign tasks so everyone knows what they need to do.
• See everything you need to work on in the “Assigned to Me” list.
Use Anywhere, Safely
• All content is available offline, so you can continue working without the internet.
• All content is automatically synchronized across all of your devices.
• Your content belongs to YOU.
• Data privacy and protection is central to us.
• 2FA login protects your account.
• Our servers are located in Germany.
The Zenkit Universe
• To Do works seamlessly with the original Zenkit app and other Zenkit products. This means you can also access your tasks on a Kanban board, Gantt chart, or with a mind map. Stay tuned!
• Additional custom fields and references to other objects such as customers etc. are possible through the Zenkit app.
For more information, go to www.zenkit.com/todo/”
5. Memorigi: To-Do List & Tasks
Memorigi is a free to-do list, task manager, calendar, planner, and reminder app to organize, plan, and accomplish any project.
Memorigi is different. Its unique minimalist user interface (UI) combined with its delightful user experience (UX) makes working on your projects a breeze.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
With Memorigi you can use groups, lists, headings, tasks, and tags to organize your projects and accomplish what’s important to you.
INTUITIVE AND GOAL-ORIENTED
Memorigi todo list, task manager, planner, calendar, and reminders app provides an easy and intuitive user interface. You can use swipe gestures to quickly schedule and reorganize your to do lists, tasks, and projects. Memorigi’s UI/UX is perfectly tailored to help you achieve the most from your day.
BEAUTIFUL AND FEATURE-RICH
Take advantage of the many features designed to make your life easier included in Memorigi to-do list, planner, task manager, calendar, and reminders app.
Create simple to-do lists with Memorigi todo list, task manager, calendar, planner, and reminders app. Manage your tasks, create short and long-term life goal lists, grocery, and shopping lists. Track your high school, university and work projects. Create tasks with reminders for your payments and workout classes. Plan your holidays and events. Take notes. Focus on what matters to you.
A DAILY PLANNER
Memorigi todo list, calendar, task manager, and reminders app provides:
• A GTD (Get Things Done) Inbox approach – capture first, plan later
• A Today view to focus on the important tasks of the day
• An Upcoming view to plan your week and month
• A Logbook view to track your progress and completed work
A TASK MANAGER
When using Memorigi as a free task manager you get:
• Beautiful widget for your tasks and to-do lists
• Powerful reminders with recurring patterns
• Colorful tasks and lists with icons to categorize your life projects
• Subtasks to break your tasks into manageable steps
• Attachments to upload important files to your tasks
A TO-DO LIST
When using Memorigi as a free todo list you can create:
• Grocery and shopping lists
• Birthdays list
• Books to read list
• Payments list
• Chores list
• and much more!
Features of Memorigi todo list, task manager, calendar, planner, & reminders app
Web app – to access your todo lists and tasks from anywhere.
Email tasks Integration – send emails as tasks to your lists.*
Google Calendar Integration – to see your calendar events and tasks side by side.*
Lists – to organize your projects and todo lists.
Headings – to organize tasks within your projects.
Tags – to categorize your tasks and lists.*
Deadlines – to keep track of important dates.*
Today view – to crush your day-to-day tasks and help you reach your goals.
Upcoming view – to see your recurrent and non-recurrent work for any given day.
Nag me – to help you stop procrastination.*
Swipe gestures – to reorder, schedule, and reorganize your tasks.
Date reminders – with recurrent patterns like weekly on Monday and Thursday or every 2 hours or on completion of a task.*
Statistics – to help you track your progress.*
Memorigi Cloud – to keep your data always in sync across multiple devices.*
Lists, Colors, Icons and Ringtones – for a colorful and richer organization.
Read Aloud – to read your due tasks aloud.*
Attachments – to safely store your todo lists, photos and documents.*
Learn more at: https://memorigi.com
Connect with us at
6. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Android:
• Stay organized from your phone, tablet and Wear OS watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.”
7. To Do List
“What is SplenDO?
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do – you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time – you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget – icon with optional today’s and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget – resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar – component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar – to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android – sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SplendApps/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/splendapps/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/SplendApps”