If you are looking for the Best Android Tuner App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Tuner App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Tuner App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Tuner App
1. GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more!
“GuitarTuna is the most popular tuning app in the world!
The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and all popular string instruments. GuitarTuna has been downloaded over 100 million times and is used by beginners and experts!
Why is it the world’s most popular tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use. Works with both electric and acoustic guitars and string instruments using the built-in microphone. No cables needed.
• Perfect for complete beginners. Recommended by guitar teachers.
• Simple and intuitive. Clear visual feedback with signal history.
Award winning audio technology:
• Built on the world’s most advanced audio recognition algorithm – the same technology powering Yousician
• Professional accuracy for advanced players
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free, string by string) and a chromatic tuner!
Advanced tools for all musicians:
• Metronome: set at any tempo, change the beat manually or by tapping at the desired speed
• 6 Ultimate Chord Learning Games: learn, practice and master chords, and develop the ability to recognize them by ear
• Chord library: find any chord diagram easily and hear how it should sound
• Learn Guitar Songs: 4 songs with guitar notation (tabs) to play along and test your skills
• Alternative tuning sets
• Chromatic tuner
• Electric and acoustic guitars
• Many other string instruments
Over 100 tunings available, including:
• Other drop tunings
• Open tunings
• Half step down
• 7-string tunings including drop-A
• Works in noisy areas, with background noise cancellation technology
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the world’s leading audio engineers
• Improve your skills in chords, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your picking speed, just like you would with guitar lessons or classes
• make the app look like your instrument by choosing different headstock visuals
Please be careful:
If it is your first time tuning the guitar or instrument, please be careful. We recommend watching a YouTube tutorial or asking a guitar player how it’s done. Beginners risk snapping strings with improper tuning techniques.
Send us feedback:
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Send your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Download our other free music learning app:
Yousician – the best way to learn, practice and master the guitar, piano and ukulele
*** Ranked the #1 Education app in 119 countries ****
*** Selected twice as Editor’s choice in 2015 ***
*** Over 25 million users ***
Learn more about Yousician on Youtube and Facebook
2. Fender Guitar Tuner
“Fender Tune is the 5-star rated, completely free precision tuner app for guitar, bass and ukulele from the most trusted name in guitars, Fender®. Accurately tune your instrument with Fender Tune’s easy-to-use interface, perfect for all musicians from beginners to pros.
PRECISE & CUSTOMIZABLE TUNING MODES
How it works:
Auto-Tune Mode – Pluck a string and the tuner listens to the note to guide you to a perfect pitch. A string-by-string diagram guides the selected tuning.
Manual Tune Mode – Tap a string on the interactive Fender headstock to hear the note and tune your acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass or ukulele.
Chromatic Mode – The tuner recognizes each of the 12 chromatic (semitone) steps of the equal-tempered scale, allowing you to tune to any note on the scale.
Preset Tunings – 26 tunings available, including: Standard (EADGBE), Open G, Drop D, Open D and Drop C.
Custom Tunings – Create your own custom tunings and save to your Fender Connect personal profile for easy access.
INTRODUCING TUNE PLUS: THE ULTIMATE ALL-IN-ONE PRACTICE TOOLKIT
Looking for more than a standard guitar tuner? For a limited time, sign-up to gain full access to Tune Plus – the largest suite of FREE guitar-playing resources in a mobile app. No credit card required. Get more out of your practice with interactive guitar chords and scales, built-in customizable drum beats, advanced precision tuning capabilities, a metronome and more. All you need is the Fender Tune app and your instrument.
5000 INTERACTIVE GUITAR CHORDS
Discover new sonic possibilities with Fender’s dynamic guitar chord library which creates any chord pattern, with multiple shape variations, anywhere on the neck.
• Interact with over 5000 guitar chords by dragging your finger across the diagram to hear the chord before you play.
• Get chord diagrams and finger placement for every chord variation in any position
• Browse through curated collections of chords or find a chord by searching for a note
• Includes chords for six-string guitar only
2000 INTERACTIVE GUITAR SCALES
Fender’s dynamic scale library improves your lead playing by quickly teaching complex scales with easy-to-understand visuals.
• Hear how over 2000 guitar scales sound before you play them by pressing down on each note of the interactive scale diagrams.
• Find scale diagrams and patterns for any variation, flavor and key – anywhere on the fretboard.
• Includes scales for six-string guitar only
DRUM TRACKS & METRONOME
Improve your playing and have more fun practicing with a flexible drum kit based on an authentic acoustic drum kit designed for Fender.
• Choose from 65 unique one-touch, pre-programmed drum rhythms across 7 genres (Rock, Blues, Jazz, Metal, Funk/R&B, Country/Folk and World) including: 90s Rock, Chicago Bounce, Kingston Groove and many more.
• Select your tempo and customize your time signature to practice with any rhythm
• Also features standard metronome mode to help you stay in time.
Tune your guitar, bass or ukulele with greater visual precision and flexibility
• Get real-time visual feedback to find the exact tuning you’re seeking
• Explore more tuning styles with exact cents and hertz reference
• Choose from 40 different non-standard tuning references from A=420Hz to A=460Hz
• 8 tutorial videos teach you the basics of tuning your instrument
• The intermediate guide provides tips for training your ear and using Chromatic Mode
Since 1946, Fender® has set the standard for expertly crafted, high-performance instruments and audio equipment. Fender Digital, a new digital products division, is extending the vision with a precise and easy-to-use guitar, bass and ukulele tuner iPhone app.”
3. BOSS Tuner
“The BOSS Tuner app brings BOSS’s trusted and world-renowned chromatic tuning technology to Android mobile devices. Available as a free download, the convenient app features the familiar look and intuitive display style of the best-selling TU-3 / TU-3W pedal tuner. Using the mic in your Android device, you can tune a guitar, bass and other instruments like violin, cello, brass, etc.
– Provides hands-free chromatic tuning for a variety of instruments
– Audible reference pitch function for tuning by ear
– Supports horizontal screen to enlarge meter view
– Tuning range: A#0 (29.14 Hz)–G8 (6,271.93 Hz)
– Tuning accuracy: +/- 1 cent
– Newsfeed for the latest BOSS info
Find more BOSS tuner products at:
4. Perfect Tuner
“★ Precision tool that quickly will help you tune your guitar or other music instrument
★ Designed and tested by professional musicians
★ Perfect both for professionals and amateurs
★ Three modes: Auto, Sound and Play
Best Tuner is an easy-to-use application with which you will be able to tune your guitar or other music instruments quickly. Tuner includes sets of sounds characteristic for different types of instruments:
– Guitar, Standard,
– Guitar, Drop D,
– Guitar, Open D,
– Guitar, Open G,
– Guitar,Open A,
– Guitar, 4 string bass,
– Guitar, 5 string bass,
– Ukulele, soprano,
– Ukulele, concert.
The algorithm in tuner has been adapted to recognize sounds of instrument most effectively. To get the best result of automatic tuning, play the sound few times.
Best Tuner has three modes: auto, sound and play.
★ Auto – automatic tuning – examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
★ Sound – sound tuning – select a specific sound that will be tuned,
★ Play – generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
– recordings of real sounds of guitar,
– the ability to set different sound names: American, European and solmization,
– sets of strings characteristic for different types of guitars,
– the ability to set the frequency of sound “a” (concert pitch) in Hz,
– the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents.
If you will have any problems with Best Tuner, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.”