If you are looking for the Best Android Tv Casting App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android Tv Casting App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android Tv Casting App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android Tv Casting App
1. BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular HiFi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
🖥️ Windows Shares (SMB) managed by: Windows PC, NAS, macOS, Samba server
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🕸 WebDAV: Nextcloud, ownCloud, standalone Web Server
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
For help, please contact technical support at email@example.com”
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon FireTV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which shows ads on the phone while it is casting. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the ads.
Internet – Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State – Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States – Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock – Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage – Play from SD Card
Read Phone State – Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts – Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials – Log into Google Drive
Superuser – Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
3. “Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku”
“Cast to TV enables you to cast online videos and all local videos, music and images to TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV or other DLNA Devices. Cast to TV and stream videos & movies on TV now!
● Easy to control TV with phone: pause, volume, forward/rewind, previous/next etc.
● Cast videos to tv.
● Local playback for videos.
● Auto search for available cast devices & streaming device.
● Identify video, audio, photo files on your device and SD Card automatically.
● Inbuilt browser for web video cast.
● Add local video, local audio to Play Queue.
● Play media in shuffle, loop, repeat mode.
● Design for video cast, music cast & photo slideshow cast.
📺All Cast in One. With Cast to TV, you can cast to:
☆ Smart TVs: Samsung, LG, Sony, Hisense, Xiaomi, Panasonic, etc.
☆ Xbox One and Xbox 360
☆ Amazon Fire TV and Cast to Fire Stick
☆ Apple TV and Airplay
☆ Roku, Roku Stick and Roku TVs
☆ Other DLNA receivers
☆ Coming soon: Kodi, IPTV etc.
If you want to cast video from android to tv, you’d better try Cast to TV – Cast to Chromecast.
Cast to Roku
Easy to connect and cast to Roku. You can cast videos and music to Roku without limitations. Fast forward and backward can provide you with an excellent experience for watching movies. Just search videos from your favorite website and cast to Roku now!
Cast to Chromecast
Cast local video, photo slideshow, and music from phone to Chromecast easily and fast. Cast to Chromecast, Fire TV and other smart TVs with no feature limited. Cast web video to Chromecast, and enjoy the best experience of watching videos.
Cast to Apple TV
Cast both local files and online videos to Apple TV with the airplay function. Cast to Apple TV with the remote control to adjust the video progress and volume.
Stream to TV From Phone
With Cast to TV, you can stream videos to tv from phone without limitation. It helps you instantly stream videos, music and photos to your Smart TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.
Stream to tv from phone is very dependent on Wi-Fi network and streaming device. Please make sure that your phone and streaming device is connected with the same Wi-Fi. And the format of the media is supported by streaming device. If you have troubles when you stream to tv or cast to Chromecast, you can try to reboot the Wi-Fi router and streaming device. If you have any suggestions or problems about XCast, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
4. Google Home
“Set up, manage, and control your Google Nest, Google Wifi, Google Home, and Chromecast devices, plus thousands of compatible connected home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, and more – all from the Google Home app.
One view of your home.
The Home tab gives you shortcuts for the things you do most, like playing music or dimming the lights when you want to start a movie. Control it all with just a tap or two – and get to the good stuff faster. The Feed tab highlights important events in your home in one place. Here, you’ll also find ways to get more out of your devices and improve your home setup.
Create Routines that allow you to turn on compatible lights, check the weather, play the news, and more with one simple command.
See all the active audio and video streams on your compatible home devices in one place, change the volume, skip to the next track, or quickly change which speakers they’re playing from.
Understand what’s going on at home with a glance.
The Google Home app is designed to show you the status of your home and keep you up to date with what you may have missed. Check in on your home anytime and see a recap of recent events. You can also get a notification if something important happens while you’re away.
Set up your Nest Wifi and Google Wifi in minutes using the Google Home app. Run speed tests, set up a guest network, and easily share your Wi-Fi password with family and friends. Use parental controls like Wi-Fi pause to manage online time for the kids. Automatically prioritize video conferencing and gaming traffic on all devices, or decide which devices to prioritize for all traffic types. Get more insights on your network, whether it’s a notification when a new device joins your network or detailed insights for troubleshooting a poor internet connection.
A helpful home is a private home.
Protecting your privacy starts with one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures, which we build directly into Google products so that they’re secure by default. The built-in security in your Google Account automatically detects and blocks threats before they reach you, so that your personal information is secure.
We build privacy tools that keep you in control.
Control your Google Assistant activity, privacy settings, information, and personal preferences. See your activity, delete it manually, or choose to delete it automatically. Control your privacy on Google Assistant with your voice. Ask questions like “Where can I change my privacy settings?” to get answers to the most common privacy and security questions.
Visit the Google Nest Safety Center at safety.google/nest to learn more about how we protect your information and respect your privacy.
* Some products and features may not be available in all regions. Compatible devices required.”
5. “Screen Mirroring, Cast To TV – Castto”
“Screen Mirroring is a technique, which allows you to mirror your smartphone on the TV screen. You can easily access all of your games, photos, videos and other application on a big screen using this Screen Stream Mirroring (Castto) App.
If your eyes are drained from looking at your small cellular phone, you will get a great big screen phone experience by connecting your phone to a TV screen via This Cast To TV app!
Mirroring your mobile screen on your TV can be useful when you’re showing off photos from a recent trip, playing a game or giving a demonstration. With this Screen Mirroring App, you’ll be able to duplicate your Android phone’s screen on TV screen.
This Screen Mirroring App allows you to easily connect your device and your TV. It provides you a secure connection to protect your data, files and applications. Castto is simple, easy to use and most importantly a free app!
With this Connect Phone To TV App, you can stream to TV from phone without limitation. It helps you instantly stream movies, music and photos to your TV! This is one of the best screen mirroring app for android users.
Cast To TV is useful for streaming movies, videos, access photos and apps on the TV screen. You can easily connect your smartphone with your TV wirelessly. You can search your favorite TV shows and series and easily stream them anytime on your TV screen.
Watching videos on your TV or tablet is great, Streaming those movies on your big TV screen? Better yet. This’s the best Screen Stream Mirroring app to view your phone on your TV. If you are searching for How to Connect Phone to TV Without Hdmi then this is the best app, you will find!
Little smartphone and tablet screens are good on the run, but when you’re in your family area then why not use your TV’s much larger screen instead? Sharing your phone screen With the Television now is easier with this Connect Phone To TV App.
If you are tired of searching the greatest Apps for casting your small screens into larger screens to get awesome experiences, here is the best and most user-friendly Screen Mirroring App. All you need is to make sure that your smartphone/tablet and your TV are connected to the same WIFI network in order for Castto to work successfully.
Please follow the steps bellow to display your mobile screen on your TV:
1- Make sure your TV and your Phone are Connected to the same wifi network
2- Enable Miracast Display on your TV
3- Enable Wireless Dispaly option on your phone
4- Click Select button and choose your TV
Screen Mirroring is supported by all Android devices and Android Versions. If you face any problems with your device, feel free to contact us!
PLEASE CONTACT US at email@example.com for any issue or feature request prior to leave a bad comment, we would be pleased to provide you any help!”
6. LocalCast: stream to TV
Send videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, other apps, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, SmartTVs, Roku, Nexus Player, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and other SmartTVs, Sonos, Xbox 360, Xbox One or other DLNA Devices.
If you have a problem with LocalCast, please see the FAQ (english only right now):
// Unique features
– Zoom & rotate & pan (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
– NAS: SMB access
– Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration
Subtitles only work with Chromecast and Apple TV 4
Be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of format/codecs.
It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs.
If something doesn’t work, please visit the FAQ (english only right now): www.localcast-app.com/faq
On a Chromecast:
Rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the “Now playing” screen, touch the
button with the four arrows.
Subtitles work with Chromecast and Apple TV 4:
– Use the Opensubtitles.org integration
– Touch a subtitle file after you started a video
Subtitles in the same folder are added automatically.
You can set a subtitle folder which will be searched.
Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
Subtitle encoding in the settings: e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Some DLNA servers add information about subtitles, some don’t.
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch the headphone symbol on the “Now playing” screen, to stream the sound to your phone.
It’s impossible to sync this automatically and network delays make it hard.
This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, all purchases unlock all Pro version features:
– No ads
– Search (device only)
– Video preview when seeking on the “Now playing” screen
There are subscriptions “/month”, “/year” and one time purchases.
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices.
If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I’ll try to fix it ASAP!
// App logo
converted to vector graphic by Logain UBiv Tnomal Ablar
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Your accounts: To log you into Google Services
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
// Anonymous Usage Statistics:
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Firebase Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience.
You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App’s settings.”
7. TV Cast for Android TV
“Cast web videos to TVs based on Android TV, or Chromecast built-in. Super easy casting to Sony TV, Xiaomi MI Box, PHILIPS TV, Sharp Aquos TV, Skyworth AI TV, Vizio SmartCast TV, Hisense TV, NVIDIA Shield, AirTV player. Watch any web video, online movie, livestream and live-tv show on your big screen TV with the no#1 web video streamer app. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and many other formats in Full HD and 4K are supported.
*** This app only works with Android TV, Chromecast TV, other Cast Devices or Google Assistant powered streaming devices ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any online video on your Cast enabled device (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your cast enabled TV or gaming console. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your TV or device immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Nexus Player.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Nexus Player just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Nexus Player and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the menu bar changes to a filled white icon. If your Nexus Player is not found, please restart the app.
2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter the video-url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the video link (mp4, m3u8, etc.) is shown below the browser. If “No videolink found to cast” stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open it in fullscreen mode, then wait some seconds.
4) After the link is detected tap on “Tap here to cast” below the browser and casting will start. To stop casting, please tap on the cast icon in the menu bar.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook 🙂
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at email@example.com. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google, Sony, Philips, Sharp or any other products and trademarks mentioned here.”