If you are looking for the Best Android Universal Remote Control App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Universal Remote Control App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Universal Remote Control App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Universal Remote Control App
“Control your home from your Android smartphone or tablet. Dim the lights, close the blinds, crank the volume, and start the movie— with one touch. Streamline your life using personalized, multi-device Activities. Combine home entertainment—TVs, stereos, cable/satellite set-top boxes, and game consoles—with home automation—connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, sensors, and more. Harmony brings it together. You bring it to life.
Use of the Harmony app requires one of the following Harmony hub-based remote controls: Harmony Pro, Harmony Elite, Harmony Companion, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Hub, Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub (each sold separately).
To learn about the full line of Logitech Harmony remotes, or to make a purchase, please visit http://www.logitech.com/harmony-remotes.
Every remote you’ll ever need
Control home entertainment devices with your Android smartphone or tablet when paired with a Harmony hub-based remote control.
Control connected lights, locks, blinds, thermostats, and more from a single app, whether inside or outside your home. Check devices status and make adjustments remotely.
Set up custom schedules to turn devices on or off at specific times or on specific days.
With just one touch, start multiple devices together using Activities such as Good Morning, Good Night, Watch TV, Listen to Music or Play Games.
Create up to 50 favorite channels with custom icons for quick access to your entertainment.
Use swipe or tap gestures directly on the screen to adjust the volume, change channels, fast-forward, rewind, and more.
Install the app on each Android mobile device in the house and everyone can have their own personalized favorite channels and custom gestures.
Control devices inside closed media cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
Compatible with many IR and Bluetooth® game consoles.
Compatible with an ever-growing list of over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands. See myharmony.com/compatibility for the latest compatibility information.
Note: Location permission is required to be enabled on Android v6.0 and above. Harmony will use this permission only for Bluetooth discovery of your Harmony hub(s).
We want to ensure you will enjoy your remote. If you run into issues or have any questions, we have help available.
You can find online support articles at https://support.myharmony.com
Join our online support community at community.myharmony.com
Contact our support team at https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/contact-us
2. Universal TV Remote Control
For Smart TVs / Devices, the only setting required is to connect your phone as well as your Smart TV / Device to the same Wifi network.
For IR TVs, your phone must have a built-in Infrared (IR) feature for the app to work as a remote control. The IR feature is required to send signals from your phone to the TV set just like a normal TV remote.
Now you can Cast media files stored on your mobile phone to your Smart TV screen.
Smart TV functionalities
>> Voice Search
>> Power Control.
>> Mute / Volume Control.
>> Smart Sharing / Casting: View your Pictures and Videos, and listen to music on your TV.
>> Mouse Navigation and Easy Keyboard.
>> Apps installed on your TV.
>> Channel lists / Up / Down.
>> Play / Stop / Reverse / Fast Forward.
>> Up / Down / Left / Right Navigation.
The TOP Universal TV remote control app that has been downloaded and used by more than 75 Million users throughout the world. The simplicity which this app offers to its users has been acknowledged and appreciated widely throughout the world.
So, Get rid of the annoying regular temper problems caused by:
• Losing your remote,
• Batteries worn out,
• Smacking your little sibling for breaking the remote,
• Biting and / or boiling your batteries in water hoping it would result in magically recharging them, etc.
Just right before one of your favourite TV season or show is about to start, OR your favourite sports game is about to begin, OR you want to watch news and your TV remote control is not within your reach.
No setup required. Just select your TV brand and start using it.
It is always good and easy to use a single Universal remote control device to control all you electronic equipments. As mobile phone has become a major gadget that people always carry with them, so having an application installed on your mobile device that works as a TV remote control will make your life easier.
Very easy to Contact Us
CodeMatics very cordial Customer Support is here to assist you in anything you need. Our team is working continuously to include maximum TV brands and functionalities. The smart remote control app is being updated accordingly.
If your brand is not listed or the TV remote control application is not working with your television, please drop us an email with your TV brand and remote model. We will work on to make this application compatible with your TV brand.
Features of Traditional IR Universal Remote Control:
• Power ON / OFF Control.
• AV / TV.
• Mute / Un-Mute.
• Channel Digits buttons.
• Channel index and lists.
• Volume Up Control.
• Volume Down Control.
• Channel Up Control.
• Channel Down Control.
• Menu Button with up / down and left / right Controls.
• Red / Green / Blue / Yellow (Multiple purpose soft keys).
• Phone or Tablet with built in IR blaster is required for the Traditional IR TV devices.
• For Smart TVs / devices, both the smartTV device and user’s mobile device must be connected to the same network.
• This app is compatible with the TV brands / models currently available in the app. This is an unofficial TV remote application for these Television brands.
• “Email us” the Model of your TV and we will try our best to make it available as soon as we possibly can. Your patience and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
ENJOY!!!! Your feedback is very important to us.”
3. SURE – Smart Home and TV Universal Remote
“SURE Universal is the world-leading and award-winning Universal Remote Control App for home entertainment and smart home. SURE can send music, videos and photos to a Smart TV and other smart media devices. Legacy devices are supported using Infra Red (IR) using a phone with a built-in IR Blaster or a WiFi-to-IR converter (sold separately) . You can also control your smart home devices with the power of your voice using SURE voice control. SURE Universal™ is truly an all-in-one home IoT solution – the soul of IoT.
★ SURE Universal™ Makes Your Smart Home Simple ★
SURE Universal is easy to use! Within minutes of downloading, you can control your smart TV, media streamer, smart lights, air conditioner and more.
★ Voice Control ★
Use voice commands inside the app! No need for integration with external voice assistants.
★ Media Player★
Conveniently browse and play your music and video by folder.
SURE Universal media player supports all Popular Audio/Video formats.
★ Stream Photos and Videos from Your Phone to a Smart TV ★
Stream audio, video and photos from your phone directly to your Smart devices with the built-in media player using WiFi and DLNA. Your favorite photos and videos look good on your phone, but they will look spectacular on a large, high-resolution TV screen.
★ File Copy with Shared Network ★
Copy files from shared folders in a local network to your mobile device and from your mobile device to a local network.
★ SURE Universal – How it Works ★
SURE Universal works best on smartphones equipped with an Infra-Red (IR) blaster. For phones with no IR, you can use a Broadlink WiFi-to-IR converter (https://www.sureuniversal.com/ir-solution/) to enjoy all of the features. Using WiFi, you can control numerous smart TVs and media streamers, such as Samsung, LG, Android, Roku, Kodi, and Amazon FireTV.
★ SURE Customer Support ★
We are here anytime to answer all customer requests and suggestions. Please write a review on the Google Play Store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We maintain a large database of approximately one million IR appliances, however, some devices may be missing. If you can’t find your device, please send your device brand and model information to us at email@example.com.
For more information please visit: https://www.sureuniversal.com/support-training
★ User Permissions ★
1. Identity – for billing in case you want to subscribe to the ad-free version
2. Location – For advertising and future IoT
3. Photos/Media/Files – for streaming media from the phone to a Smart TV
4. Microphone – access to the microphone for voice commands
5. WiFi – for connecting to a Smart TV
6. Device ID & Call Info – for muting a Smart TV when your phone rings (enabled via settings)”
4. Universal Remote Control – Lean Remote
“Universal Remote Control emerged in Android Market as one of the best users choice Universal Remote Control App that can be used to control SMART TV’s, IR Devices, AC, DVD, BluRay, Projector, Home Theatre, Sound Bar, Streaming Media, Set Top Box, HDMI Switch and Much More. Universal Remote Control have the largest database of devices available. This Smart TV Remote Control has the fastest connectivity to Android Smart TV’s and Roku Devices.
Traditional or Legacy devices are supported using Infra Red (IR) which is built in IR Blaster in a phone or external IR Blaster can also be used, other option is a Wifi to IR Converter. Universal Remote Control contains the following remotes in one package, you just have to peel remote control to control different devices.
• Android TV Remote
• Roku Remote Control
• TV Remote Control
• AC Remote Control
• DVD Remote Control
• Blu Ray Remote Control
• Home Theatre Remote Control
• Sound Bar Remote Control
• AVR Remote Control
• Set Top Box Remote Control
• HDMI Remote Control
Smart TV Remote is available for Sony, LG, Roku, Android TV, Google Chrome-cast and many other devices. Connect your Mobile and Smart Device to the same WiFi network and you are ready to start using and exploring the best features or Universal Remote Control. If you peel smart remote in our Wifi section you will find many Android TV Remote Control
Elegant Design of Universal Remote Control is recommended by our user’s world Wide as best and simple to use Interface. All buttons, which are used repeatedly while controlling devices, are kept in most easy thumb approach location.
So far the Best Universal Remote recommended by Android users around the globe, enjoy and let us know your opinion for improvements on this Universal Remote
Best Features of Universal Remote
• Smart TV’s and IR Devices can easily be accessed separately from Main Menu
• Any Last used remote is automatically saved in the Saved Remotes in Main Menu
• Smart Remote Features includes, Power Control, Mute / Volume Control, Touch Pad, Radial / Square Navigation, Channel Up / Down, Input, Home, Menu, Play, Pause, Reverse/Fast Reverse, Forward/Fast Forward.
• IR Remote Features Include, Power Control, TV/AV, Pre Channel, Mute, Channel Buttons/Numbers, Volume Control, Menu, Radial and Square Navigation, Pause, Reverse/Fast Reverse, Forward/Fast Forward.
• Remote will always be in your Pocket.
• You are on vacations and there was no AC Remote Available, Remote will help you out.
• You are in a Learning Institute or Organisation and your Projector Remote is not working then Universal Remote will help you.
• You went to a friend home on weekend to watch a movie and you forgot your DVD Remote at home, Universal Remote will help you.
• You went to a restaurant and your Favourite Channel is not tuned on TV then Universal TV Remote Control will help you.
• Positive Reviews Motivate us to Improve user experience, our team of experts are available 24/7 to help our users
• We can be easily reached at firstname.lastname@example.org”