If you are looking for the Best Android Unroot App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Unroot App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Unroot App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Unroot App
1. Root Checker
“Verify proper root (superuser or su) access is configured and working using Root Checker! Free, fast, easy, and used on over 50 million Android devices, Root Checker shows the user whether or not root (superuser) access is properly installed and working.
This application provides even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator, superuser, or su) access. The application provides a very simple user interface that easily notifies the user whether or not they have properly setup root (superuser) access.
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
This application will test the device for root (superuser) access using a very simple, quick, and reliable method that has been successful for over 50 million Android devices. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root (superuser) access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a common standard location on the device. In addition, Root Checker will verify whether the su binary is properly functioning in granting root (superuser) access.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring, and gaining root access or uninstalling and removing root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user’s technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands through the su binary with root access.
If the Superuser management applications (SuperSU, Superuser, etc.) are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for and confirm root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
For scenarios when there is concern somebody else might have installed root access on the device, Root Checker can validate whether root access is installed providing more insight and knowledge.
Please don’t leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me, tweet me, contact me on my web site – https://joeykrim.com/contact, IRC, or on the forums (XDA, RootzWiki, SDX, etc.) with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
Facebook AdChoices: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!”
2. ES File Manager | File Explorer
“Android File Manager is a powerful, free local and network file manager and Application Manager, File Manager, Network Manager, Media Manager. Users worldwide have chosen the most powerful file manager!
Do you think your files are too much and powerless to manage them in your phone? This full-featured file manager, taking small, is absolutely necessary for you to manage your software in phone everyday!Such as music, video, pictures, documents, or any installation on the phone APP, you can glance through the file manager, easy to manage mobile phones, a comprehensive solution to the problem of the phone, so the phone’s battery more durable, so you daily life more convenient, and completely free!
Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark.
With File Manager, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device and cloud storages. What’s more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening File manager.
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your applications.
* Support 20+ languages.
* Search and share files.
* Compress and decompress support.
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 100+ different file types, toolbar and menu items.
* Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
* Multiple resolutions support.
* List and grid view for file manager.
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files.
* Multiple selection and various sorting support.
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access.
Major functions of File Manager are as following:
– Internal music player / Internal image viewer/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance.
– Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.
– Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.
– Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.
– Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
– Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
** File Manager **
Manage your files (File Manager) like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark;
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolutions support
* Support 19 languages
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
* Work on multiple tabs at same time
* SMB(windows) file sharing
* Multiple themes with cool icons
* Navigation drawer for quick navigation
* App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
* Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
* Root explorer for advanced users”
3. Simply Unroot
“Your Android device is rooted?
You don’t know how to unroot your Android device?
Your device is found to be unsafe?
You can’t run certain apps like streaming services, online banking or others?
You think you have to send your device in for repair?
You just want check root aceess?
Use Simply Unroot.
Simply Unroot is the best solution to unroot your device safely, efficiently and without a lot of effort.
All files needed for root access will be removed from the system partition and previously created backup files will be restored.
Unroot service cost ~ 2,50$. You can use it with all your devices how often you want.
Personal data will not be delated and eFuse Chip or Samsung status will not be restored to Official.
There is no guarantee that OTA Update errors will be fixed.
Almost all devices and superuser apps are supported.
Be sure you have full read/write permissions on /system partition.”
4. Impactor Universal Unroot
“Impactor Unroot is the ultimate-generation unroot tool, created for your Android device.
This software is different from the other ones on the store because it allows the user to perform a stable, comprehensive and fast unroot process. It will analyze and detect which parts of your operative system have been changed from the stock version, and what should be fixed, by removing root access, busybox, extra unix binaries, startup daemons, and other root-managing applications.
Impactor also offers a data wiping feature, for some old rooted devices having trouble wiping data from the built-in settings app.
• Unroot (Permanent elimination of root access)
• Data formatting (Permanent elimination of user data)
• Total (Unroot and userdata elimination)
• Rebooter (Restart your device)
Warning: even though this software is tested and has successfully unrooted hundred of thousands of devices, use this software at your own risk.”