If you are looking for the Best Android Utility Apps Free Download to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android Utility Apps Free Download that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android Utility Apps Free Download, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android Utility Apps Free Download
1. CalcNote – Notepad Calculator
“CalcNote is a new generation of calculator designed for the smart phone.
Just type a expression, the answer will be displayed instantly. No need to tap equals.
It works like notepad or your word processor, you can see multiple questions and answers all at once.
It’s like a spreadsheet but much easier and simpler.
If you make a mistake, you don’t need to start again, you just fix the wrong expression.
Instant calculator & realtime results
CalcNote will instantly evaluate any mathematical expression and display result in real-time.
With a Notepad-style interface you write operations on each line and see results instantly.
You can combine text-lines with calculations.
Multi-line calculations & references
Every line in CalcNote is evaluated so you can write different operations on each.
It even allows referencing lines as in Spreadsheet so you can do multi-line combined calculations (i.e. $2+$3 adds up the results from line 2 and 3).
Different keypads with operations
Swipe right-left to switch between different keypads with multiple operations you can perform.
Regular mathematical operations, logarithmic, trigonometric functions (i.e. sin, cos), permutations/combinations as well as a percentage calculator and unit converter.
Save & Export
In CalcNote you can organize your calculation sheets, save them individually and even export expressions if you want to use them elsewhere (i.e. in Spreadsheet, in a scientific paper, etc.).
You can customize CalcNote by changing its background/text color, showing/hiding line numbers, fonts, display format, customize the keypad layout and much more.
List of other features
– Supports mix text and numbers in your calculations
– Supports a line reference
– Supports declaring a variable inline
– Percentage calculations
– Modulo operation
– Supports hexadecimal, octal and binary operations
– Calculate Power, Factorial, Permutations Combinations, Square root and Cube root
– Trigonometric functions
– Aggregate functions
– Logarithm, Natural logarithm, Natural exponential function
– Unit conversion (Area, Length, Weight, Speed, Temperature, Time, Volume)
– Currency conversion (Supports 156 currencies and 5 cryptocurrencies)
Please refer to online manual for more details
This is a free version of CalcNote, which displays ad at the top of the screen.
If you’d like to remove ads, you can upgrade to Pro.
burton999 makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability or suitability of any calculation results or information provided through the CalcNote. burton999 is not also responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, which may occur by the calculation results or information provided through the CalcNote.
CalcNote aims to offer Soulver on Android.
Special thanks go to Zac Cohan, the creator of Soulver.
If you have any concerns, feedback, or questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope this app will be helpful for you.
2. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”
“Remember the Star Trek computer? It’s finally happening–with Wolfram|Alpha. Building on 25 years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha has rapidly become the world’s definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains–with more continually added–Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
Human, Mouse & Fruit Fly Genomes
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
Historical Numerals & Money
CULTURE & MEDIA
Television Networks & Programs
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS