If you are looking for the Best Android Wallet App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Wallet App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Wallet App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Wallet App
1. “Google Pay: Save, Pay, Manage”
“Google Pay is a safe, simple, and helpful way to manage your money, giving you a clearer picture of your spending and savings:
– Pay at your favorite places
– Send and receive money instantly
– Earn rewards for everyday payments
– Understand your spending & improve your financial health
📱MAKE PAYMENTS FAST & EASY
Send & receive money
+ Transfer money easily to friends & family safely
+ Create a group to send and receive money for things like trips, dinner, bills, rent, and more. Google Pay will even help you do the math on who owes what.
+ Money transfers are instant and free with Google Pay balance. There are no fees if you use ACH to withdraw funds
Your shared payments stay with the group
+ When you send a payment with Google Pay, it’ll stay between you and your friends. Only the people involved in the transaction will see it.
+ Pay with your phone anywhere contactless payments are accepted. Just unlock it, hold it to the reader, and go.
Connect with your favorite businesses and discover new ones
+ See businesses where you’ve used Google Pay when you open the app. Get quick access to your transactions, loyalty cards, and activate offers.
Discover nearby restaurants and order a meal
+ No need to toggle between different delivery apps. Explore places to eat, see menus, and order a meal for pickup or delivery with just a few taps.
Fuel your next adventure
+ Find nearby gas stations, see prices, and pay for fuel right from the app.
Take your phone for a ride
+ Pay contactless for transit rides where available. Just add a pass or set up a card, then use your phone to ride.
+ Use Google Pay to checkout quickly and securely when you shop on websites and apps.
📈 ORGANIZE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR MONEY
Manage your money
+ See the total balance from all of your eligible accounts in one payment app, so you’ll always know exactly what’s coming in and what’s going out.
+ Get reminders about upcoming bill payments.
Stay on top of your spending
+ Get weekly summaries, track trends over time, and see what you’ve spent at every business.
All your transactions, all together
+ With your permission, you can see activity from accounts you’ve linked. Import receipts from Gmail and Google Photos and then simply search for any of them.
💵 SAVE AND GROW YOUR MONEY
Earn rewards you can use right away
+ Get cashback for things like paying and referring friends. Any money you receive will go straight to your balance so you can use it instantly.
Double down on cashback
+ Activate offers and get cashback for redeeming them – whether you use Google Pay or your plastic card. Better yet: get twice the rewards when you redeem with a cashback credit card.
Loyalty made easy
+ No more sign-up forms or punch cards. Easily enroll in loyalty and rewards programs from the app, then let Google Pay apply points and perks automatically.
🛡️ SAFER WITH GOOGLE
Authentication for every payment
+ You’ll need to use your fingerprint, pattern, PIN, or face to verify your identity each time you open the app or make a payment — only you can pay or send money
Keeping your private information safe
+ Try out a more personalized experience to see the most relevant offers from stores and get recommendations for ways to save. Turn it on or off at any time.
+ Manage and control personalization and other privacy settings like location preferences and contact syncing from settings
Your cards encrypted
+ When you pay cashless with your Android phone, Google Pay shares a unique Virtual Account Number instead of your actual card number with the business, so your payment info stays safe
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay”
2. FreshBooks -Invoice+Accounting
The all-new FreshBooks App allows small business owners to work anywhere on the go by: invoicing clients, recording expenses and tracking time.
Still using FreshBooks Classic? You can find our App by searching in the Play Store for FreshBooks Classic.
The all-new FreshBooks is accounting software that makes running your small business easy, fast and secure — all in the cloud. Freshbooks is ridiculously easy to use on any Android device. Built by FreshBooks, the app is designed with simplicity in mind and trusted by millions of small business owners.
The brand-new app is now designed to make your accounting simple, fast and secure. FreshBooks helps you and your business save time and look more professional, so you get paid faster.
FreshBooks Small Business Accounting Features
• Look Professional: Create professional invoices in seconds that help you get paid in a flash. Say hello to painless invoicing.
• Accept Online Payments: Accept credit cards online and get paid quickly and securely, directly from your invoice.
• Keep Automatic Payment Records: Payments are automatically recorded so you don’t have to worry about your accounting.
• Track Expenses: Capture expenses on-the-go by snapping photos of receipts right from your mobile device. Make shoeboxes full of receipts a thing of the past.
• Client Conversations: It’s easier than ever to keep all your business conversations in one place. Stay in touch with your clients wherever you are without leaving the app.
• Time Tracking: Track your time and be confident that you’re billing the right amount on your invoice with an easy, at-a-glance breakdown of your billable hours.
With the all-new FreshBooks mobile app, your small business can travel anywhere with you. Create invoices on-the-go, get paid online and capture expense receipts from your mobile device; no more time wasted billing in Excel or Word.
With the FreshBooks mobile accounting app, you can also access all your invoices from any device, backed-up and synced in the cloud… so you can check in on your business from anywhere. It’s packed with powerful, easy-to-use accounting and invoicing features — meaning you’ll spend less time on billing and more time running your business.
Accounting On-the-Go or In the Office
Because FreshBooks lives in the cloud, it seamlessly and securely stays in sync across all your devices. Any updates you make from the FreshBooks mobile accounting app will automatically appear in the online desktop version, which features robust reporting options to help you track your business and make tax time easy. Your accountant will thank you.
Plus, if you need a helping hand, FreshBooks’ award-winning Customer Support team is here to help. Give them a call and within three rings, you’ll have access to a real human who is here to help you with any questions you might have.
The FreshBooks accounting app is free to try for 30 days.
Terms of Service: https://www.freshbooks.com/policies/terms-of-service
Ready to Start a Free Trial of FreshBooks?
Download FreshBooks and enjoy a free, unlimited 30-day trial to start sending invoices, getting paid online and capturing expense receipts right away. No credit card required and you can cancel at any time.
Questions about our app or even questions about how it can work in your daily accounting and invoicing needs?
Give our Support Rockstar Team a shout at 1-866-303-6061 or send them an email at email@example.com.”
3. Cards – Mobile Wallet
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards is more useful, safer and faster than your wallet.
With Cards you can pay, catch a bus, open doors, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
NEW! Cards Apps™ turns your digital cards into information hubs allowing you to check out messages, discounts, store locations and much more from your favorite cards!
Cards Apps™ allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.
Cards Quick Card™ lets you instantly open any card without opening the app. You can open cards using our Quick Card™ unlock popup or using the cards shortcuts in the notification bar.
NEW! Present Cards directly on your Smartwatch using Android Wear.
You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Payment Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM)
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver’s License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
• Key Cards (Work/Car/Home Entrance)
*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country’s regulation.
*** Some functions may not properly work in some regions.
What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by tapping your phone on card readers (using NFC contactless technology)
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Cards Apps™ – Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Quick Card™ – Instantly access any card
• Read important messages from your card brands
How secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code
• Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloud
Where can I install Cards?
• Cards is available for FREE on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8/10 & BlackBerry OS.
What are “Community Powered” and “Official” Cards?
• “Community Powered” Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia.
• “Official” Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.
What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cards.app/dev and connect your app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
You can use Cards as a replacement to the discontinued Beep’n Go app by Mobeam or Samsung Beaming Services.”
4. Google Pay
You’ll need to start using the new app to send and receive money. All the best features will still be there, and you’ll be able to track spending, get insights, and more!
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay”