If you are looking for the Best Android Wallpaper to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Wallpaper that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Wallpaper, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Wallpaper
1. Backgrounds HD (Wallpapers)
“✔A place where you can find backgrounds that make your every day fun.
-OGQ Backgrounds achieved 120 million downloads globally!
-More than 2.4 million users gave ratings of 4.6 out of 5.0 and wrote reviews!
-New backgrounds including videos, pictures, illustrations and watches are uploaded every day!
✔Four types of uniqueness of OGQ Backgrounds!
[Live watch] Discover real moving watches in the background!
[Live background] Set your background with vivid videos!
[Image] Check out our images and illustrations that suit your taste!
[Gallery] Enjoy our gallery made by well-known creators from all over the world!
✔ Five attractive points of OGQ Backgrounds!
[Self-creator] Upload your self-made images and videos and try selling!
[My taste] Discover backgrounds from interested tags and creators on the feed!
[My likes] Click ‘like’ on the pieces you are fond of and save in your own space!
[My profile] Let users from all over the world know about your profile created based on your taste!
[Let’s enjoy] Check out the backgrounds from people with same taste and communicate with comments and messages!
✔OGQ Backgrounds’ promise! People check their smartphones and tablet PCs more than dozens of times a day. This is why the backgrounds of the lock and home screen have an important meaning to all of us. The backgrounds are about our beloved ones, our past travel with friends and our pets that are companions of life. Changing backgrounds just for refreshing or adding pictures of your favorite style are one of the longtime behaviors we have been consistently doing.
Our backgrounds may not be as good as the pictures you’ve taken with all your heart. But we will never forget what backgrounds mean to us. We will do all our best to provide you with valuable backgrounds every day!
✔[Required] Purpose of app usage authority seeking consent before installation
[WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE] : This is an authority required to enable backgrounds to be saved in the storage of the user’s device.
[READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE] : This is an authority required to check the saved backgrounds and upload the pictures selected from the user’s album.
✔We promise not to arbitrarily save or use the valuable information of users and We will always be listening to your valued opinions.
Copyright © 2011-2019 OGQ Corp., Inc. All rights reserved.”
“Tapet ® (An old word for “Wallpaper”) is a first of its kind app that automatically generates high-quality backgrounds.
You can either select a random wallpaper or let the app generate one for you hourly or daily.
* Free Trials!!!
* Patterns Manager
* Color Picker
* App shortcuts
* History of applied, liked and more
* Muzei support
* Wallpapers are created according to your device’s screen resolution – making them the highest possible quality.
* No images are being downloaded from the internet. Everything is rapidly generated in your device.
* Images fit your screen perfectly and even create a beautiful parallax effect, making the wallpaper even more pleasant.
* New exciting patterns added in every version!
* You can set the app to surprise you with a new wallpaper hourly or daily. You will most likely never see the same wallpaper twice.”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
4. Walli – 4K Wallpapers
On average, nowadays, we check our phone over a hundred times a day. Our phone wallpaper being the first thing we see, it can really influence our mood and it is also a great way to express our unique personality.
This is why we launched Walli, a creative wallpapers app, to make sure you always have a cool wallpaper at hand. We think it’s important that you can easily find inspiring and beautiful wallpapers that will make you happy and feel great every time you pick up your phone.
This is not just another wallpapers and backgrounds app, offering the same usual photos of flowers, cars and landscape
Creative wallpapers | Walli is a high quality, selective collection of unique and cool wallpapers exclusively made by artists, for your device. Your phone and tablet have never been so good-looking 🙂
A community of top artists | Walli is also a selective community of artists from around the world, each one with their unique style, selected carefully one by one by the Walli team. We searched after the best graphic artists around the world so you don’t have to. Discover new talents, browse their artwork and find your next favorite wallpaper for mobile or tablet!
Artists get rewarded for their work | By using our app, you will be helping artists getting recognition for their art. We reward each participating artist by sharing our earnings with them.
Walli’s Main Features
New Feature! Automatic wallpaper changer: change your wallpaper in an automatic way with the new Walli Playlist feature. Select the images that you like, press PLAY and your wallpaper will shuffle automatically at your preferred frequency. We hope you enjoy it!
– Browse easily among our awesome wallpapers with 3 main sections:
+ Featured: check which wallpapers the Walli team recommends.
+ Popular: find out what are the best wallpapers according to other users.
+ Recent: discover the newest wallpapers on the app.
+ Collections on different themes
– Like your favorite artworks and find them later quickly in your personal profile.
– Set a new wallpaper without leaving the app: choose your new favorite wallpaper and change your phone background directly from the app. Simply tap the image and choose “set as wallpaper”.
– A large selection of wallpapers on various themes: photos, 4, black, amoled, anime wallpapers, dark wallpapers, car, space, manga, animals, abstract, funny, colorful… We offer backgrounds for all tastes and moods!
– Multiple sizes of wallpapers available: before a wallpaper download, Walli will point you toward the resolution that fits best your device.
– Get to know your preferred artists: each of our hd wallpapers is linked to the artist profile page. You will be able to see all her/his available artwork and learn more about the artist thanks to a small bio and direct links to their website and social networks.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get to know (better) our community of artists, to learn about upcoming artists on Walli and also to discover new and cool wallpapers.
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/walliapp
On Instragram : www.instagram.com/walliapp