If you are looking for the Best Android Watch App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android Watch App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android Watch App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android Watch App
1. TIMEFLIK (MR TIME) Watch Face
Galaxy Watch 4 Series Supported!
Customize your Wear OS by Google smartwatches with TIMEFLIK.
INSTALL OUR WATCH APP!!! Set TIMEFLIK watch app in your watch screen to send watch faces properly.
⌚︎ TIMEFLIK watch strap subscription is released!
Match watch straps and faces to make the perfect combination that fits your taste.😍
⌚︎ 1m+ watch faces updated by global designers!
Freshen up your watch everyday😎
⌚︎ Send to connected watch right away!
All compatible for Galaxy Watch, Android watch(Wear OS).
(Sorry, Huawei OS, Xiaomi OS, Garmin, FitBit are not available!)
⌚︎ Design your own watch faces.
Anyone can be a designer with TIMEFLIK free templates!
Customize with your photos or free templates like hands, subdials, battery status, even health features; steps, calories, weather and UV index!
⌚︎ Premium Design Collaboration with epic brands!
Ducati, Carebear, Dreamworks, and more! Collaboration watch faces&straps are continuously updated! Which brand will be next?❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
⌚︎ TIMEFLIK VIP Subscription
-Unlimited access to +1,000 Premium Design watch faces
-Exclusive VIP Only watch faces every week
-Ad-free app experience.
Start now 7-day free trial 🙂
1. Install our watch app.
– Google Play : Wear OS by Google / Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 series
– Galaxy Store : TIZEN OS (Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and below)
2. Set TIMEFLIK as your watch face.
3. In TIMEFLIK mobile app, connect your watch from [My Page – Select My Watch]. Touch the ‘OK’ button when it finds your watch. Keep the watch display on while connecting. (No AOD mode!)
NOT Supported :
Huawei OS (Huawei Watch GT/GT2)
Xiaomi OS (Amazfit GTS / Pace / Bip / … )
Wear OS by Google
Samsung Galaxy Watch4/Watch4 Classic
Asus Gen Watch 1, 2, 3
Fossil Q Series
Huawei Watch 2 Classic/Sport
Hublot Big Bang e
LG Watch Series
Louis Vuitton Smartwatch
Mobvoi Ticwatch Series
Montblanc Summit Series
Moto 360 Series
New Balance Run IQ
Nixon The Mission
Sony Smartwatch 3
TAG Heuer Connected
Verizon Wireless Wear24
Samsung TIZEN OS smartwatches
Samsung Galaxy Watch3
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung Gear Sport
Samsung Gear S3 and below
Please refer to the description.
-Android phone + Apple Watch : You can download TIMEFLIK Android App, but can’t use watch app.
-iPhone + Apple Watch : Download TIMEFLIK iOS app for Apple Watch in App Store.
-iPhone + Galaxy Watch : You can download TIMEFLIK iOS app but it can’t be synced with your Galaxy Watch. Please use TIMEFLIK’s free watch faces in Galaxy Store.
-iPhone + Android watch (Wear OS 2.0) : You can’t download TIMEFLIK Android app, but you can use our free watch faces after installing TIMEFLIK watch app and connecting your account via TIMEFLIK website. [Access Permission Request(Optional)]Location: To show weather information precisely based on a location.
Storage: To send watch faces or read and write files in smartphones and SD cards.”
2. Spotify: Music and Podcasts
• Discover new music, albums, playlists and podcasts
• Search for your favorite song, artist, or podcast
• Enjoy music playlists and an unique daily mix made just for you
• Make and share your own playlists
• Explore the top songs from different genres, places, and decades
• Find music playlists for any mood and activity
• Listen to music and more on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, Wear OS watch and speakers
Play podcasts and music for free on your mobile and tablet with Spotify. Download albums, playlists, or just that one song and listen to music offline, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of free music, curated playlists, artists, and podcasts you love. Discover new music, podcasts, top songs or listen to your favorite artists, albums. Create your own music playlists with the latest songs to suit your mood.
Spotify makes streaming music easy with curated playlists and thousands of podcasts you can’t find anywhere else. Find music from new artists, stream your favorite album or playlist and listen to music you love for free.
• Free music and podcasts made easy – Listen to a playlist, album, or the top songs from any genre on shuffle mode.
Listen to music and podcasts on your tablet for free
• Play any song, artist, podcast, album, or playlist and enjoy a personalised music experience with a daily mix to match your taste.
Spotify Premium features
• Listen to an album, playlist, or podcast without ad breaks. With Spotify you can play music by any artist, at any time on any device–mobile, tablet, or your computer.
• Download to listen to music offline, wherever you are.
• Jump back in and listen to your top songs.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality on personalized music and podcasts.
• Discover new music, a daily mix or curated playlists that suit your mood. With Spotify you’ll get a personalized music experience like no other.
• No commitment – cancel any time you like.
Want to discover new music?
Find music that you’ll love today! Explore our curated music playlists, top songs and albums, or get personalized music recommendations with your daily mix.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don’t want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.”
3. ParKing: Where is my car? Find my car – Automatic
“Keep forgetting where you parked? Asking yourself where is my car? Where did I park? Find my car?
With ParKing, the KING of parking, it will never happen again!
This simple car locator app is exactly the solution you need to locate your vehicle!
One Click Parking – Save a new parking reminder on a map with just one click.
Parking History – History of your previous parking places.
Automatic Parking – Automatic parking detection using your car’s Bluetooth device.
User Defined Zones – User defined zones with no automatic parking notifications (e.g. home, office).
Parking Time Reminder / Parking Timer – Parking time reminder to avoid fines.
Navigation – Multiple navigation options to your car.
Indoor / Underground Parking – Add a photo or a text note to your parking for indoor/underground parking places. No GPS is required!
Tablet Support – ParKing car locator app for Android tablets.
Smartwatch Support – ParKing car finder app for Android smartwatches.
Widget – Beautiful home screen widget.
Try our find my car app now!
One Click Parking
To save a new parking reminder, you simply click once on a map.
ParKing will automatically show the location and address of your parking and your current location.
ParKing saves all of your previous parking places.
You can edit or delete each parking place, or see all the parking places on a map.
In addition, you can set an automatic cleanup of your parking history.
With automatic parking, you don’t need to manually save where you parked your car,
ParKing will do it for you automatically!
When you activate automatic parking, the app detects when your mobile device disconnects from your car’s Bluetooth device and saves your parking automatically.
ParKing saves your battery and doesn’t need to run in the background in order to detect automatic parking.
User Defined Zones
In case you park at the same place many times, e.g. at home or at the office,
ParKing lets you define zones where you will not receive automatic parking notifications.
ParKing will simply save your parking place silently.
You will only be notified when you park in a new parking place.
Parking Time Reminder
In case you have a limited parking time, you can add a parking time reminder.
You will be notified when your parking time is about to end.
ParKing offers multiple options to navigate to your car:
– Use your favorite navigation app to find your car: Google Maps, Waze etc.
– Use a built-in map with a marker of your parking place.
– Use a built-in compass to locate your car.
Indoor / Underground Parking
In case you park your car indoors or underground, GPS signal might not be available.
In such cases, you can add a photo or a text note to help you find your car.
ParKing car locator app is also available for Android tablets.
Make sure you have GPS and Bluetooth in order to enjoy all the parking features.
ParKing car finder app is also available for Android Wear smartwatches.
On your smartwatch you can place a new parking reminder, add a parking time reminder, navigate to your parking place & locate your car.
All actions will be synced with your smartphone ParKing find my car app.”
4. FitMe: 7 Minutes Home Workouts
This app is best suitable for those people who hesitates to go gym. This is the best fitness coach that you can get. Workouts for women and men are included in this app. The most relevant feature is that you can do exercises at your home without having any equipment.
Seven minutes workout is scientifically proven as the best remedy for weight loss and other health problems.
We provide this app in 8 different languages such as English, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French, Russian, German, Portuguese etc.
In this app we presents all workouts in front of you just for free. We provide you a weight tracker interface with a detailed weight loss/gain tracking history and graph with BMI calculator.
We provide you 7 minutes and basic workout plans with high definition 3D animated graphic characters with a minimum utilization of device storage.
Our workout plan consists different basic workouts like jumping jacks, planks, push ups, squats and many more.
7 Minutes Workout app also supports Android Wear OS. You can work out by using the app on your Wear OS device.
App features :-
Workout and duration customization
Google Fit support
7 minute workout plans
12 basic daily workouts
Do workouts with detailed vocal guide
15 days workout fitness challenge
3D animated graphic character for workout demonstration
Detailed workout history with animated graphs and calendar.
Weight tracker with detailed graph and BMI calculator.”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
6. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Also available for Wear OS
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”