If you are looking for the Best Android Weather App Europe to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Weather App Europe that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Weather App Europe, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Weather App Europe
1. CARROT Weather
Accurate and Detailed
Dark Sky’s eerily accurate weather data gives you quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. Or just tap anywhere for more meteorological goodness.
Overflowing with Personality
From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!
Time Travel (Premium Club only)
View the weather for any location up to 70 years in the past or 10 years in the future! (Disclaimer: DeLorean not included.)
Widget (Premium Club only)
Add the customizable widget to your home screen so you can see what awful weather CARROT’s sent your way without having to open the app.
Follow clues to hunt down 32 secret locations – like the Moon, the Pyramids, and Chernobyl.
• Beautifully minimalist weather app
• Dark Sky’s super accurate weather data
• Customizable widget
• Weather time machine
• 6,000+ lines of hilarious spoken dialogue
• 32 secret locations
Join Premium Club to get access to a host of bonus features, like a customizable widget and weather time travel. Plus, you’ll banish annoying ads to the Phantom Zone!
You can cancel your subscription at any time through your account setting on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy premium content until the end of your paid subscription.
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
3. Realtime rainradar Europe
The meteox app includes rainalert for Europe.
The app is simple and fast and provides the best realtime weather situation for any location in Europe.”
4. Meteo ICM — the best forecast for Europe
“Meteo ICM is the only official application available on Android that provides accurate, numerical weather data from the Polish www.meteo.pl service. No more staring at the screen on fuzzy charts! Have the most accurate weather forecast in Central and Northern Europe at your fingertips.
• checking the weather forecast for the current location (using GPS),
• finding cities from predefined list and checking forecasts for them,
• browsing almost 20 types of weather maps at various magnifications for Europe (UM model),
• adding 4 types of homescreen widget with a previously selected city,
• reading the daily synoptic commentary,
• browsing legible weather charts,
• always current weather forecast in the notification bar,
• weather alerts,
• smog, air pollution info (only in Poland),
• level of the nearest river (only in Poland),
• astroinfo: sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times, moon phase,
• night mode,
• wide configuration options.
Send your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
The forecast was made available free of charge by the meteo.pl service run by ICM, University of Warsaw. Material produced using Met Office Software. The synoptic commentary comes from the free meteo.pl service, run by ICM, University of Warsaw.
Developed by Jan Pogocki