If you are looking for the Best Android Weather App Uk to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Weather App Uk that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Weather App Uk, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Weather App Uk
1. CARROT Weather
Accurate and Detailed
Dark Sky’s eerily accurate weather data gives you quick access to your current, hourly, and daily forecasts. Or just tap anywhere for more meteorological goodness.
Overflowing with Personality
From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!
Time Travel (Premium Club only)
View the weather for any location up to 70 years in the past or 10 years in the future! (Disclaimer: DeLorean not included.)
Widget (Premium Club only)
Add the customizable widget to your home screen so you can see what awful weather CARROT’s sent your way without having to open the app.
Follow clues to hunt down 32 secret locations – like the Moon, the Pyramids, and Chernobyl.
• Beautifully minimalist weather app
• Dark Sky’s super accurate weather data
• Customizable widget
• Weather time machine
• 6,000+ lines of hilarious spoken dialogue
• 32 secret locations
Join Premium Club to get access to a host of bonus features, like a customizable widget and weather time travel. Plus, you’ll banish annoying ads to the Phantom Zone!
You can cancel your subscription at any time through your account setting on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy premium content until the end of your paid subscription.
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
2. Weather: Forecast & Radar Maps
“Live forecast updates are at your fingertips with The Weather Channel. Get the local weather forecast news delivered directly to your phone or tablet. Prepare with severe weather reports and live radar maps.
Extreme weather alerts and forecast information is available wherever you are! Get daily local weather news and extreme weather alerts so you can live life with confidence. The Weather Channel provides accurate reports that help you plan up to 15 days in advance.
Weather the storm with live updates! The Weather Channel’s top 5 features:
Weather your way! Get instant insights, weather graphs & more
Live alerts that you can subscribe to – Press push notifications and get live weather updates!
Trending conditions – Follow individual conditions closely and see how they will change over the coming hours and days
Severe weather alerts from thunder to severe storms. Ensure you stay safe no matter the extreme weather!
Wind speed reports, severe storms & forecast radar updates give you the weather information you need, wherever you are!
Stay alert and plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Get faster access to weather updates with our new navigation bar! Or if you prefer the old navigation, swipe down for more content.
• Don’t get caught in the rain! Our severe weather alerts will help you weather any storm. Check the daily forecast and come rain, shine or even thunder, you will be prepared for whatever the day throws at you.
• Daily temperature and wind speed updates let you know if you need to bring a winter jacket or your umbrella.
• Don’t get caught in the storm with information on sunset times, cold and flu reports and the latest forecast radar updates.
• Run smart with Running Index! Find the best running conditions by analysing the temperature and examining detailed wind speed updates to help you plan your perfect route.
• Concerned about allergies? Get high-risk allergy alerts and medical advice to help you beat them.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during extreme weather events. From wildfires to thunder to severe storms, we’ll send you live radar alerts and expert safety advice.
Access all of the local weather & temperature information you need.
• Find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
• See the forecast and plan your day without the inconvenience of ads for just a monthly subscription.
Be alert and get all of the forecast radar updates you need to plan. Live news about wind speed, thunder and live maps mean that you can make the most out of your day.
Download The Weather Channel today to get any weather alert, big or small, delivered directly to your smartphone or tablet. Brave severe storms or face the winter cold fully prepared – with The Weather Channel, it couldn’t be easier!
Privacy & Feedback
Be a force of nature. Update The Weather Channel app now.”
3. BBC Weather
Get the information you need – fast. Including…
● At-a-glance forecasts, so you can make decisions quickly
● Hourly data up to 14 days ahead (in UK locations and major international cities)
● ‘Chance of precipitation’, giving you a heads up about rain, hail or snow
● ‘Feels like’ temperature, which takes into account wind speed and humidity
● Met Office weather warnings, personalised to locations that matter to you
● Social-friendly forecasts, sharable on Facebook, Twitter and email
● Text-to-speech accessibility
● Easy-to-read, intuitive layout
BBC Weather app and your privacy:
The BBC Weather app allows you to see weather information based on your current location. When you first install the app, we’ll ask you whether you wish to enable this option. You can turn this feature on/off at any time via Settings > Apps > BBC Weather > Permissions > Locations.
If you choose to enable this feature for the BBC Weather widget, we request permission to access your device’s location while the app is closed or not in use. This ensures that the widget can continuously display the most up-to-date forecast for your current location.
About BBC Weather:
BBC Weather is responsible for preparing and broadcasting weather forecasts across the BBC, in association with the MeteoGroup. It broadcast its first weather forecast in 1922 and by 1936 was pioneering the use of weather maps during TV forecasts. The BBC Weather app was launched in 2013 and is now one of the most popular weather apps in the UK.”
4. Met Office Weather Forecast
Winner of two awards in the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) International Weather App Awards 2020 for specialised app / weather warnings and for our public weather forecasts, including usefulness, reliability, quantity and quality of information.
* Quick switch between daily and hourly forecasts for your favourite locations
* Interactive rainfall map and text forecast for the next 24 hours, or previous 6 hours (manual scroll or using play feature)
* Real time UK National Severe Weather Warnings with the interactive warnings map for your UK saved locations
* Instant notification of the official UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your saved locations– including snow, strong winds, ice, fog & rain
* Watch the latest video weather forecasts
PERSONAL, ACCURATE FORECASTS INCLUDING:
* Interactive UK rainfall map; both 24-hour forecast and 6 hour observations
* Interactive UK National Severe Weather Warnings map
* UK surface pressure map
* Probability of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, hail, & drizzle)
* Actual and ‘feels like’ temperature
* UK National Severe Weather Warnings alerts
* UK national weather forecast video
* Wind speed, direction and gusts
* Sunrise & sunset times
* Air pollution forecasts
* Pollen push notifications (March to September)
* Local weather forecasts unlimited locations
* Ability to change your unit settings for temperature & wind speed
* UV Index, visibility, humidity & pressure
* Don’t like ads? Our app includes a £2.99 in-app purchase to remove all advertising
The Met Office is committed to delivering new features based on your feedback & the reviews we receive. If you love our app rate and review it in the app store. If you have any suggestions please email email@example.com
This app is ad-supported.
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK’s national weather service. Recognised as a world leader in providing weather & climate services & as one of the world’s most accurate forecasters. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by UK Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this mobile application. You can view our accessibility statement at www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/what/android-mobile-application-accessibility
CONSENT TO INSTALLATION OF THE APP
HOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW CONSENT
Once you provide consent by downloading the app and selecting ‘Agree and continue’, you may change your mind & withdraw consent at any time by uninstalling the App but that will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.”