If you are looking for the Best Android Wol App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Wol App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Wol App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Wol App
1. Fing – Network Tools
“Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix streaming has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more about Fing App and Fingbox at fing.com.”
2. Wake On Lan
* For this app to work, you need to make sure that your computer and network is set up for and supports Wake On Lan / WOL *
Automate waking up your computers by sending an intent broadcast from apps such as Llama and Tasker!
In the latest version there is now support for Tasker plugins to make it even easier to automatically wake devices.
Instructions on how to do this are available in the latest version of the app under the help section.
Quick Feature List
* Network Search (Find devices on your network and add them to your list. No more finding out MAC addresses etc!)
* One touch wakeup widget for both devices and groups (A widget with online status is coming soon)
* Tasker plugin
* Intent Broadcast support (See instructions inside app help section for details on this)
* CSV Import/Export – So you can share your list of devices easily!
* Material Design (Taking suggestions on this!)
* Auto-Refreshing Device Online Status (Using both ports and ping)
* Supports Wake On Lan(WoL) and Wake On Wan(WoW)
For WoW, just set the broadcast address to be the remote IP address of the device. This may require some extra setup on the remote network to make sure that the wakeup packets actually arrive on the remote device.
If you’re trying to wake up a device that is connected via WiFi it may not work, there’s not many WiFi cards that support the WOL standard. WOL works best via an ethernet connection. Some devices such as laptops may not support WOL very well or at all. Some might only work when they are in sleep mode, and others might allow you to turn it on when it is powered off.
Photos/Media/Files/USB Storage – This is used for reading/writing CSV files to your internal storage so that you can copy your list of devices to other devices easily.
Network/WiFi – This is so that the app can actually send the magic packets to wake up your devices. It is also used in the network search screen and for pinging devices to see if they are online.
Italian – Davide Salvatore
Vietnamese – Altra Nine
Dutch – Ackuna website
Russian – Павел Монахов
German – sendyourmessageto & ngdeinhardt (Don’t know their real names)
Spanish – Martín Sánchez Rastrilla, Álvaro Sillero Sánchez and others!
French – Raphael & 3 other people!
Japanese – Tag & Toeshoe1
Portuguese (Brazil) – Danilo & Cássio
Slovak – jurajov
If you want to help translate Wake On Lan into your language please visit: http://translate.mr-webb.co.uk
If your language isn’t on the website, please email me and I’ll add it!
If you have any suggestions for Wake On Lan, please drop me an email and I’ll see what I can do!”
3. WolOn – Wake on LAN Widgets
✨ Actively used by more than 100,000 users in over 170 countries around the world.
🌟 Features 🌟
• Turn on or wake your computer from your home network using Wake on LAN
• Turn on or wake your computer over the Internet using Wake on WAN
• Use widgets to wake your computer directly from your home screen
• SecureOn support
• Send WOL packet through VPN connection
• Run remote SSH commands (donation goodie)
• Tasker integration. Use Tasker, MacroDroid or Automate apps to trigger automatic WOL actions (donation goodie)
• Device monitor and automatic sending of Wake on LAN packets when device is unreachable (donation goodie)
• Schedule automatic trigger of Wake on LAN packets, single time or recurrent (donation goodie)
• Scan the local network to find available computers
• Computer status indicator
• Pleasant and minimalist Material Design UI with dark mode support
• Consider reading the Help section in the app for more information on how to set up your home router
By using Wake on WAN functionality of WolOn to wake your remote computer only when you need it you can considerably reduce your electricity bills.
🌟 Available localizations 🌟
• German – translated by Johannes Müller & Alina Floroiu
• Korean – translated by JaeHyung Lee
• French – translated by Reghina Lavric
🌟 Permissions info 🌟
• Internet, WiFi state and network state permissions are used to wake computers over phone’s internet connection and check phone’s current data connection state.
• Billing is used for donations and to activate automations module, remote SSH commands and to unlock unlimited number of devices. Your donations help me maintain this project.
Wake on LAN (WoL) is an Ethernet computer networking standard that allows a computer to be turned on or awakened by a network message. Consider reading Help section of the app for a better understanding of how WolOn works.”
4. Wol Wake on Lan Wan
IP Address or Domain Name Support
UDP Port 0-65535
Toggle Broadcast (Sends on broadcast address)
Send Multiple Packets
Tasker and Locale Plugin
Computer needs to support WoL. Go here for help: http://goo.gl/S9DF