If you are looking for the Best Android Word Processor to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Word Processor that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Word Processor, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Word Processor
1. OfficeSuite Pro + PDF
“This is the full-feature PRO version of the award-winning OfficeSuite application that lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files.
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 195 countries and growing
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Kyocera and more.
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE
INFOWORLD’S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
LIFEHACKER’S BEST ANDROID OFFICE APP
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARD
•View, create and edit complex office documents using a familiar desktop-style interface
•Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
•Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning, Export to PDF and Fillable forms
•Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; (Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP – support available as in-app purchase)
•Integrated with File Commander for advanced synchronization and quick and easy access to both local and remote files
•MobiSystems Drive – you can now store up to 15.0 GB of documents in the cloud
•NEW! OfficeSuite Chats – Chat and exchange documents with your friends and colleagues
•Integrated spell checker – Available in more than 40 languages the spell checker guarantees that your work in Documents, Slides and Sheets is impeccably written
•Sharing via cloud services like OfficeSuite Drive, Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, as well as over email and Bluetooth
•PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
•Text-to-Speech support for documents and PDFs
•View documents the way they’re meant to be seen with the Japanese, Extended and Extended & Japanese Font Pack (available as an add-on)
•Create a profile and sync your settings across all your Android, iOS and Windows Desktop (OfficeSuite Personal license) devices
•Chromecast dual screen support
•Available in 56 languages
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND ANDROID Q AND ALSO INCLUDES:
•NEW! With OfficeSuite Chats you can easily send documents, collaborate with colleagues or simply chat with your friends on the go
•NEW! Sign into OfficeSuite Now using a phone number
•Convert and open files created with Apple Pages, Numbers, or Keynote apps
•Open multiple documents and work on two documents simultaneously using split-screen mode with drag-and-drop support (Android 7 and up)
•Open documents or create new ones faster than ever with the new Quick access notification drawer
•With the enhanced mouse support for Chromebooks users can now work faster and easier than ever
•Choose between beautiful new themes to create great presentations
•Protect individual sheets and cells in Spreadsheets for extra security
•Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
•Use Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Security features – work with password protected files
• Format Painter in Word documents
• Track changes with multiple author support
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV
• Interactive form support for PDFs: checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc.
• Legacy Microsoft document formats support (.DOC, .XLS, .PPT) along with .ODF formats
OfficeSuite granted permissions- http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions”
2. Evernote – Notes Organizer & Daily Planner
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
Note: The new version of Evernote is available for Android version 10 and newer. Users of Android version 9 and older will receive the Evernote Legacy app. The new Evernote for Android will be made available for Android versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 in a future update.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any Chromebook, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”
3. “WPS Office-PDF,Word,Excel,PPT”
“★ WPS Office-Free Office suite for Word, PDF, Excel, is an all-in-one office suite integrates Word docs, PDF, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Forms, Cloud Storage, Online Editing, Template library and Sharing. Access various WPS Office functions through mobile devices, such as scan PDF files, edit slides, convert spreadsheets, or view documents anytime, anywhere.
★ WPS Office is compatible with MS Office 365 but Free in basic functions, smarter & lighter.In addition, WPS Office can work perfectly with Google Classroom, Zoom, Slack and Google Drive.
「Features of WPS Office 」
1. Powerful Office Suite on your Android device
• Using templates to start editing your budget, Word, Presentations, Excel, resumes, documents and other files.
•Using tools to convert and process Document, PDF and images.
•Easy to create, edit, share files and collaborated on with others in real-time.
2. Scan, view, edit, convert PDF on your Android device
• Free PDF reader that can open, view, share and comment on PDFs anywhere and on any device.
• Convert all Office documents (Word, Text, Excel, PowerPoint, Docs, Images) to PDF.
• Scan paper documents to PDF.
• Support PDF annotation, PDF signature, PDF extraction/split, PDF merge.
• Easily add and delete watermarks in PDF.
3. Powerful cloud storage function, you are not afraid of losing documents
• Use WPS Cloud to manage all documents, synchronize in real time on mobile phones and computers, and easily and directly access and edit office documents
• Save documents to third-party clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote and OneDrive.
4. Solutions for working remotely on Android devices
• 1G free cloud storage, support online editing and sharing of files, easy to build and join the cloud team.
• Easy to share office documents via WIFI, NFC, DLNA, email, instant messaging, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter.
Now available PC and Mac for free , please visit the following link: https://d.wps.com
Support page: https://www.wps.com/support/”
4. Microsoft Word: Edit Documents
Writing and collaborating is no longer confined to the office. Edit docs, share notes, and collaborate on projects using your mobile device. Documents are easy to create, read, edit and share. Regardless of the format, Microsoft Word has you covered.
Access files and make edits with ease using the Word app. Read documents and open attachments with built-in docs viewer or edit a PDF using Word’s file conversion. Share files and notes in the format you’d like. Create documents on the go and polish them off with Word’s expert editing tools.
Resume templates, newsletters, brochures and more are accessible in the template gallery. Select the documents you would like and get started.
Blogger, writer, journalist, columnist or project manager: Your office moves with you with Microsoft Word.
Write a letter, create templates, read Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team anywhere.
• Documents are easily created for any writing task.
• Editing with rich formatting & layout.
• Document editor keeps formats & layouts looking great.
• Resume builder, cover letter creator & many templates that fit your needs
• Docs app with templates for resumes, forms & more.
Read, Write and Edit
• Read docs, letters, PDFs & scripts on your device in Reading View.
• Edit documents from PDFs by converting to & from Word documents.
• PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing & share the PDF easily.
Collaborate and Share With Anyone, Anywhere
• Collaborate – comment in your document right next to the text using Office Suite.
• Use Microsoft Word as a resume editor and cover letter creator with our professional templates.
• View any document using the built-in docs viewer.
• Read & edit documents as a team and stay on top of changes to the text, layout & formatting.
• Editor version history: revert to view earlier drafts & edit docs.
Microsoft Word for Anything
• Create documents like letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes, cover letters & more with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Share documents as a link, email or attachment.
• Create resumes & cover letters easily using Word’s templates.
• Proofread, check spelling & review any or work document.
• Word’s document reader scans your doc to check for errors.
• Share files & collaborate with a few taps.
• File & document permission management: see who is working on what.
• Copy files into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach PDFs & docs to the email.
Download Microsoft Word and edit documents anywhere.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula”