If you are looking for the Best Android Workout App Reddit to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Workout App Reddit that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Workout App Reddit, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Workout App Reddit
1. You Are Your Own Gym by Mark Lauren
Based on the best selling book by Mark Lauren, the bodyweight exercises in this app have been used to create society’s leanest, strongest, most confident people. Mark honed his program for a decade while preparing nearly a thousand soldiers for the extreme demands of the most elite levels of the U.S. Special Operations.
Use this mobile companion to reference over 200 different body weight exercises!
Need to spice up your workouts? Mark Lauren’s proven training techniques are now available to you in the form of timers for Tabatas, Supersets, Stappers, Interval Sets, and Ladders. Let Mark Lauren guide you through workouts and tell you exactly when to workout and when to rest. Get into shape with as little as 30 minutes a day!
The app installs with a comprehensive photo library of over 200 different bodyweight exercises. By installing the FREE ‘YAYOG Video Pack’ app from Google Play you get access to high quality video of Mark demonstrating every exercise. The video plays during workouts to help you keep your form as you exercise.
This app also integrates with the ‘Mark Lauren’s DVD’ series of apps on Google Play (available to purchase separately) to give you access to full video workouts. The warm-up and cool down videos are available for FREE, the circuits, timed sets and ladders packs are available as separate purchases at three different difficulty levels (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced).
You can keep up to date with development on the YAYOG app for Android through the ‘YAYOG Android App Beta’ community on Google+. There you can also sign up to the beta testing program to receive the latest beta test version automatically on your device via Google Play.”
2. Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log
“With apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” – The Verge
The simplest, cleanest, and most easy to use workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Join over 3,000,000 people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced lifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. No more pen and paper in the gym!
Whether you want to gain strength, muscle mass, or just stay healthy, Strong is designed to help you get better results from your workouts.
Strong is optimized for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5×5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
• The simplest interface of any fitness app on Google Play
• A comprehensive range of cardio and strength exercises
• Add your own exercises, routines and easily choose between them
• Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
• Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
• Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
• Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Supersets/Grouped Exercises
• Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
• Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
• Built-in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Google Fit
• Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
• Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
• Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
• Add notes to your workouts
• Share sheet makes sharing routines and workouts with friends easier than ever!
• Export all of your data to Email in CSV format
Strong Terms of Service – http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
3. Progression – Workout Tracker
Get started with one of the many built in training programs, or why not roll your own? The app comes with over 300 built in exercises to make your life easier.
Sets from previous sessions are automatically pre-filled for you. All you have to do is lift those weights!
When said weights have been lifted, statistics provide you with valuable insights so that you can continue making progress day in, and day out.
Regardless if youre a veteran, or just starting out – Progression is your one stop shop for all the gains youre looking for, and then some.
• Rest timer with bubble support
• Plate calculator
• Drag handles (yay for keyboardless typing when palms are sweaty)
• 1RM estimates
• Powerful exercise & general statistics
• Flexible set configurations, set em up just the way you like it
• Create as many custom exercises as you like
• Fully integrated with Google Fit!
• Lifts, timed exercises, and cardio are all included!
• Set marks, for your warmups, dropsets, or anything in between
• One tap export of your data to CSV
• Inspire others by your hard work, share a summary of your workout with a friend!
• Seamlessly switch between kg/lb, or combine both if thats your thing
• Exercise search & filters, so that you can find what youre looking for in an instant”
4. Grit – Calisthenics Workouts
Start training Calisthenics today with our proven, effective way of training with no gym required.
GRIT Calisthenics Training App lets you work out anytime, anywhere. Whatever your fitness level, achieve your goals quickly and build healthy habits with specially designed Strength, Endurance, HIIT, Tabata and Mobility workouts.
Losing weight, gaining muscle or improving your fitness is about to get super simple and fun with our guided workout programs.
– Extensive Workout Library with over 200 workouts for everyone
– See fast results with proven, effective calisthenics workouts designed to build muscle, burn fat and get you seriously fit.
– If you don’t have much time, we have amazing quick workouts that you can do anywhere
– Keep track on your fitness journey and progress
– Keep yourself motivated with daily challenges and a WOD – Workout of the day, for every level
– Library with over 400 high-quality video exercises
– Enjoy high-quality video demonstration and instructions on how to perform each exercise correctly”