If you are looking for the Best Android Youtube Music App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android Youtube Music App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android Youtube Music App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android Youtube Music App
1. YouTube Music
“Connecting you to the world of music:
● More than 70 million official songs
● Music content including live performances, covers, remixes and music content you can’t find elsewhere
● Thousands of curated playlist across many genres and activities
Get personalized music, perfect for every moment:
● Personalized playlists and Mixes made just for you, built around your favorite types of music
● Personalized activity mixes for your Workout, Relax, and Focus sessions
● Create playlists with song suggestions or collaborate with other music fans to create the perfect playlist
● Personalized Library to see all of your liked and added songs, playlists, artists, and albums
Stay on top of the trend and discover new music:
● Check out curated for you mixes such Discover Mix and New Release Mix
● Discover music based genres (Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Dance & Electronic, Blues, Indie & Alternative, Jazz, Kpop, Latin, Rock, and more)
● Discover music based mood (Chill, Feel Good, Energy Booster, Sleep, Focus, Romance, Workout, Commute, Party)
● Explore top charts from all over the world
Enhanced your listening experience with unique features:
● Song lyrics so you can sing along to your favorites
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video
● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smart watch and within your favorite apps.
● Compatible with Google Maps, Waze, Google Assistant, and more.
Upgrade to Music Premium to enjoy:
● Listen ad-free
● Play music in the background
● Access your downloads, including smart downloads
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video, only with YouTube Music
Only first-time YouTube Red, Music Premium, YouTube Premium and Google Play Music subscribers are eligible for free trials, introductory offers or promotional pricing.
Monthly price: $9.99 USD / $9.99 CAD / $11.99 AUD / $12.99 NZD / £12.99 / €9.99 / $99 pesos MXN / ₩7,900/ 99 kr NOK / 99 kr SEK / 99 kr DKK / 169 ₽ / ARS$99/ ₹99.00 IN / R59.99 ZA / ₡3,190 /$5.99 USD (EC, DO, UY, VE, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA) / 19.99 zł / RON22.00 / 149.00 Kč / Ft1,490.00 / lev8.99 / USD$5.99 (BY) / €5.99 (SK, SI) / €6.99 (GR, MT, CY, LT, LV, EE) / $6.99 (MK) / 13.99 Turkish Lira (TR) / kn59.99 (HR) / $9.99 (IS) / ₪19.90 (IL) / dh19.99 (AE) / Rial19.99 (QA) / $4.99 (BH, KW, OM, LB) / RP49,000 (ID) / NT$149.00 (TW) / ฿129.00 (TH) / ₱129.00 (PH) / $58.00 (HK) / RM 14.90 (MY) / $9.98 (SG) / USD$5.99 (VE) / ₦900.00 (NG) / $9.99 (TC) / £49.99 (EG) / USD$9.99 (AS, AW, GU, MQ, YT, PF, MP, PG, PR, TC, VI)/ USD$5.99 (BM, KY)/ €9.99 (GF, GP, NC)”
2. Spotify Stations: Streaming music radio stations
Play music when and where you want with personalized stations based on your taste and feedback. Select an artist, genre or even decade and Spotify Stations does the hard work for you. Plus, the more Spotify Stations learn about what you love to listen to, you’ll get even more personalized station recommendations. Let us learn about what you want to listen to. From your favorite songs or albums, give our recommendations a thumbs up or thumbs down and we can give you even more personalized recommendations. Start streaming radio stations you love today!
When you can’t decide which artists, tracks or albums you want to listen to, discover personalized stations with Spotify Stations. Create stations and stream Rock, Rap, Pop, EDM, Classical, RnB, Top 40, Jazz, Alternative, Country music and much more! Spend less time searching for songs and more time enjoying your music.
Whether you’re relaxing at home, sound tracking your workday, or even driving on the road (Spotify Stations works with Android Auto) Spotify Stations has stations just waiting for you to discover and listen.
Create stations and listen to music your way. Tuning into your own personal station with Spotify Stations couldn’t be easier:
Choose and play the style of music you love along with some of your favorite tracks – you can even name your stations and make them totally unique to you
Get personalized stations based on your tastes, preferences and songs you love
Easily switch between genres, artists, tracks and stations when you want to mix things up
Spotify Stations will even create stations based on your release radar or discover weekly
Play your personal station on your mobile phone, web or connect it to your car for your next roadtrip (Spotify Stations is available on Android Auto)
From perfecting your workout playlists to planning the perfect car journey soundtrack (Spotify Stations works with Android Auto) Spotify Stations lets you listen however you want!
Discover new artists, tracks, albums and tune into personalized stations made just for you. All you need to do is log in with your Spotify account or create one to access and play music on Spotify Stations for free.
Download Spotify Stations to start streaming radio stations, and access to a whole new personalized listening experience from Spotify.”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
4. Music app: Stream
Stream gives you access to all of YouTube videos (+100 Millions videos) without any ads and lets you play them in a handy floating popup for a multitasking music listening experience.
Search your favorite artists, create your own playlists, discover new music genres and browse the daily Top Charts of your country: unlimited music streaming!
You can easily add videos to your current listening queue to gain time and schedule your listening experience.
No need to download your songs anymore, you finally have a free YouTube player that lets you check your newsfeed or answer your messages while watching your favorite videos!
FLOATING POPUP PLAYER
– Video player: watch your videos in full screen or use the floating popup for multitasking
– Customize the size of the floating popup to your needs
– Move the floating popup player wherever you want on the screen
– Search among millions of ads-free YouTube music videos for free: smart search with suggestions
– Browse the daily Top Charts songs: USA, Brazil, UK..
– Access 100 music genres: Electronic, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rhythm & blues, Disco, Jazz and more
– Discover our special radios: whether you want to sleep, party, concentrate or do some workout, there is a radio for you
– Start a radio from any video for hours of free music, no need to download your tracks anymore.
– Access in a click dedicated tabs to your music with content you’ve recently watched and liked
– Enjoy simple one touch and drag&drop gestures to manage and listen to your music
PLAYLISTS & CURRENT QUEUE
– Create your own playlists
– Easily re-order your playlists with a simple drag and drop
– Share your playlists and the music you love with your friends
– Create your Stream account (through Facebook or Google+) to save and access your playlists from any device
– Import the playlists of your YouTube account on Stream
– Add songs and manage your current queue easily
Set up to 3 widgets to access directly from your home screen:
– the Top Charts songs list
– the recently watched and favorites videos
– Customize your Stream experience with Themes: dark or light (free), gold, blue neon, or emojis world (in-app purchases)
– Schedule your music stop with the Sleep Timer: 5 min before bedtime or 10 min break? Stream will automatically stop when needed.
– Battery Saver: automatically reduces the brightness.
– Stream is a third party music streaming player app, not a downloader. It does not allow to listen to your own mp3. All the content is provided by YouTube services. Therefore, Stream does not have direct control over the content displayed.
– Please use the following link to report any content that may infrige copyrights: https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/
– Stream is not a mp3 downloader
– You can stream and listen to unlimited songs but will not be able to download them.
screen, nor to let you download songs.
– By using Stream, you agree to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
You will be asked to authorize two accesses within the app:
– one to allow Stream to modify the brightness of your device (for the Battery Saver)
– one to enable the floating popup player
– Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/streamplayerapp/
If you are experiencing any issues or have comments and suggestions please contact us at email@example.com, we will do our best to help you!”