If you are looking for the Best Aol Email App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Aol Email App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Aol Email App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Aol Email App For Android
1. “AOL – News, Mail & Video”
Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
· Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather
· Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance and AOL Sports
· Never miss a story with instant breaking news push notifications
· Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
· Secure your account with your fingerprint, PIN or pattern
· Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
· Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
· Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
· Tap once to empty all trash and spam
· Accessibility: Enabled for switch control, physical keyboards, and alternate input devices
· Check weather in your location with a single tap
· Hourly and daily forecasts
· Customized notifications
· Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
· Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals and top stories”
With the Gmail app you can:
• Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox
• Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
• Get more done as a group in Spaces – a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
• Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
• Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
• Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
Follow us for more:
3. Clean Email
“Clean Email quickly sorts and deletes thousands of old emails then helps you easily manage all new incoming emails going forward. For personal and business email users looking to be more productive, we make managing your email more efficient – while keeping your data safe and secure.
**Clean Email is free for the first 1000 emails managed. Certain features require upgrading**
POWERFUL TOOLS. EASY TO USE.
Clean Email makes it easy to keep your inbox clean and organized by helping you:
* UNSUBSCRIBE from mailing lists easily
* DELETE, MOVE, ARCHIVE & label large groups of email all at once
* BLOCK SENDERS you don’t want to hear from
* Quickly ORGANIZE all your email into useful folders
* Save emails to READ LATER
* AUTOMATICALLY manage numerous repetitive tasks
PRIVATE AND SECURE.
With Clean Email, your privacy is our priority. We don’t analyze or sell your data – even aggregated, non-identifiable data. We’ve been verified by Google and we passed a third-party security assessment to prove it.
USE IT ANYWHERE.
Clean Email is cloud-based so it works with every email service and any app across your phone, tablet, or computer including:
* Gmail/G Suite
* Yahoo Mail
* Outlook/Office 365
* GMX Mail
* Any IMAP account and more!
“I’ve never had an easier time clearing out entire gigabytes’ worth of email until now..” – The Next Web
“The service sifts through your inbox for you, so you can focus on the messages that really matter.” – Mashable
“They don’t have to sell your personal email data because they charge an honest price for their service.” – Daring Fireball
We are committed to your security and privacy. In short: we don’t keep, sell, or analyze your data for the purposes beyond our public features.
4. Connect for AOL Mail
“No need to sign up every time you want to check for incoming Emails, with Client for aol mail you will be always connected and ready to read new email also thank to the built in notification system, that will never make you miss a single message.
This email client is fully merged with the AOL Mail servers, so managing an email through this app will also manage your email on the AOL site and it is also the lightest that you can find out there, with less than 2mb you will be able to do all of this and much more…
This mail client improve the experience that you currently have with the webapp aol mobile and it also supports old android versions, ensuring the same performances that you can have with newer devices.”