If you are looking for the Best Aol Email App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Aol Email App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Aol Email App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Aol Email App For iPhone
1. AOL: News Email Weather Video
“Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Turn on alerts for breaking news, important emails, and weather updates to help you stay informed and connected. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages, and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
• Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle, and weather
• Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance, and AOL Sports
• Never miss a story with breaking news push notifications
• Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter, and email
• Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
• Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
• Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark, or flag emails
• Customize the left and right swipe gesture to assign specific actions you use the most
• Tap once to empty all trash and spam
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for added security
• Check weather in your location with a single tap
• Hourly and daily forecasts
• Customized notifications
• Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
• Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals, and top stories
Do you have feedback on the app? Click here to let us know: https://aol.uservoice.com/forums/912865 We’d love to hear from you!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt-out of Nielsen measurement.”
2. Gmail – Email by Google
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Make Gmail your default email app on iOS
• Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox
• Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
• Get more done as a group in Spaces – a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
• Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
• Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
• Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users”
3. Microsoft Outlook
“Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
– Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
– Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
– Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
– Find everything you’re looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
– View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
– Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
– Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Family or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With a Microsoft 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
Contract Summary: https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/outlook/contract-summary”
4. myMail: internet email app
“Use myMail to manage messages in your Gmail, Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Yahoo, MSN, iCloud and AOL email accounts at once. Our app also supports any IMAP and POP3-enabled mailbox.
myMail brings all your email into one simple, bright and friendly interface whether its your iPhone or iPad.
myMail was created to keep your mail securely in one place. It makes communication light, fast and mobile-friendly. With a simple tap or a swipe, you can read, reply to, forward, add an attachment and do whatever else you need to with your email.
myMail has a number of unique features that make it stand out:
Push Notifications — Customized to best fit your work/life schedule
◆ Receive instant notifications of new messages – even if your email service does not support this feature
◆ Turn notifications on or off for an account, or filter notifications based on folders, social networks, domains, or email addresses
◆ Set a “quiet time” for each account to separate your work life from your personal life
Your Inbox — More personal and visual
◆ Navigate through the message list faster with your friends’ avatars and icons for popular services
◆ Customize the appearance of the message list on your device by turning on or off the message preview and avatars
◆ Quick search through all messages
◆ Use search filters to narrow results
◆ Compose your query faster with search phrases and contact suggestions
◆ Set a PIN lock
◆ Touch ID support
››› You can also register with @MY.COM with a cool new email address! ‹‹‹
All your contacts right at your hand:
When you create or forward a message, myMail will suggest contacts from your device’s address book. myMail also brings your contacts from all your email accounts’ address books. And we’ve added the most-frequently-used-contacts feature to help you get your emails addressed quickly.
Send those pictures:
Share all those party photos with a few taps! Pick a bunch of pictures from your photo gallery all at once.
We’ve worked hard to make the app incredibly fast and light. Written entirely in native code, myMail uses innovative data compression to save bandwidth and it benefits from our engineers’ expertise, research, and best practices.
Security is our top priority:
Whether you use myMail on a public or private Wi-Fi network, your data is always encrypted to protect all your email communications and information. myMail uses advanced security protocols and practices to ensure data integrity, security, and privacy.
Follow us on social media:
5. Spark Mail – Email by Readdle
“Best of the App Store” – Apple
“It’s a combination of polish, simplicity, and depth” – FastCompany
“You can create an email experience that works for you” – TechCrunch
**Beautiful and Intelligent Email App**
We are building the future of email. Modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative, seeing what’s important, automation, and truly personal experience that you love – this is what Spark stands for.
We’ve carefully selected the colors to help you work better at night and save battery life. Select the Dark or a truly Black mode in Personalization settings > Appearance. It’s available for all iOS Spark users.
**Farewell to Busy Inbox**
Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what’s important in your inbox and clean up the rest. All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications, and Newsletters.
**Discuss email privately**
Invite teammates to discuss specific emails and threads. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
Spark lets you handle an inbox together with multiple people, assign emails just like tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. No email will slip through the cracks! This feature is invaluable for small teams like info@, sales@, or support@.
**Create email together**
For the first time ever, collaborate with your teammates using a real-time editor to compose professional emails.
**Schedule emails to be sent later**
Schedule emails to be sent when your recipient is most likely to read them. It works even if your device is turned off.
**Snooze That One For Later**
Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
**Find Any Email In An Instant**
Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you’re looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
**Get Notified About Important Emails Only**
Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, and more.
A full-featured calendar works right in your email to help you always be on top of your schedule. Create events easily using natural language.
**Create links to email**
Create secure links to a specific email or conversation. Share the link on Slack, Skype, CRM, or any other medium so your team can see it and collaborate around it.
**Sign Off With A Swipe**
Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
**Email with Emotion**
Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
**Email Never Looked This Good**
That terrible mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
**A Truly Personal Experience**
Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
You’ll love your email again!
If you need us, you can always find us at email@example.com”