If you are looking for the Best App Android 11 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best App Android 11 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best App Android 11, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best App Android 11
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
2. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”
3. Voice Access
Voice Access provides many voice commands for:
– Basic navigation (e.g. “go back”, “go home”, “open Gmail”)
– Controlling the current screen (e.g. “tap next”, “scroll down”)
– Text editing and dictation (e.g. “type hello”, “replace coffee with tea”)
You can also say “Help” any time to see a short list of commands.
Voice Access includes a tutorial which introduces the most common voice commands (starting Voice Access, tapping, scrolling, basic text editing, and getting help).
You can use the Google Assistant to start Voice Access by saying “Hey Google, Voice Access”. To do this, you’ll need to enable “Hey Google” detection. You can also tap either the Voice Access notification or a blue Voice Access button and start talking.
To pause Voice Access temporarily, just say “stop listening”. To disable Voice Access completely, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Access and turn off the switch.
For additional support, see Voice Access help.
This app uses the AccessibilityService API to help users with motor impairments. It uses the API to collect information about the controls on the screen and activate them based on the user’s spoken instructions.”
4. Firefox Fast & Private Browser
“Go bold with more control of your internet experience than ever before. Now you can see your open tabs, recent searches and favorite sites all in one place. The new Firefox home screen adapts to you. The more you use it, the smarter it gets. Firefox makes it easier for you to pick up right where you left off.
When it comes to your life online, you have a choice: accept the factory settings or put your privacy first. When you choose Firefox as your default browser, you’re choosing to protect your data while supporting an independent tech company. Firefox is also the only major browser backed by a non-profit fighting to give you more openness, transparency and control of your life online. Join hundreds of millions of people who choose to protect what’s important by choosing Firefox.
– Feel more in control of your internet experience. The new home screen lets you pick up right where you left off every time
– Even more industry-leading privacy and security from the most trusted name in tech
PERSONALIZED HOME SCREEN
Pick up right where you left off. Now you can see all your open tabs intuitively grouped and displayed along with your recent searches, bookmarks and favorite sites. You’ll also see popular articles recommended by Pocket, updated daily.
MOVE THE SEARCH BAR WHERE YOU WANT IT
Firefox lets you choose the default placement of the search bar, either at the top or the bottom of your screen. Sometimes it’s easier to search for things if you put the search bar at the bottom — especially if you’re using one hand.
FAST. PRIVATE. SAFE.
Keep what’s personal private without sacrificing speed. With Firefox, you can have more control to decide what to share online and when, because your life is your business. We designed Firefox with smart browsing features that let you take your privacy, password and bookmarks with you safely wherever you go.
MAKE FIREFOX YOUR OWN
Make Firefox your go-to, get-it-done, default browser. And with Firefox widgets, you can jump right to searching the web or using private-browsing mode straight from your phone’s home screen. And Firefox makes password management easy by remembering your passwords across devices.
PRIVACY CONTROL IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES
Firefox gives you greater privacy protection while you’re on the web. By default, Firefox blocks trackers and scripts such as social media trackers, cross-site cookie trackers, cryptominers and fingerprinters. You can also easily choose to search in private browsing mode. And when you close private browsing mode, your browsing history and any cookies are automatically erased from your device.
FIND IT FAST WITH FIREFOX’S SEARCH BAR
Get search suggestions in the search bar and quickly access the sites you visit most. Type in your search question and get suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines.
Open as many tabs as you like and organize them into Collections to stay on task. Collections can also be shared across devices so you get more done no matter where you are or what device you’re using.
Full support for the most popular add-ons, including ways to turbo-charge powerful default privacy settings and customize your experience.
SHARE ANYTHING IN A FEW TAPS
The Firefox web browser makes it easy to share links to web pages or specific items on a page with easy, quick access to your most recently used apps.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FIREFOX WEB BROWSER:
– Read about Firefox permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
– Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: https://blog.mozilla.org
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org.”
5. Poweramp Full Version Unlocker
Poweramp does great things. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $5.49 you have ever spent in your life.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
– Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
– Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Poweramp F.A.Q. –
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. –
6. Niagara Launcher ‧ fresh/clean
“The traditional home screen we know was made more than a decade ago, where phone screens were smaller than your credit card. Smartphones keep growing, but not your fingers. The minimalist Niagara Launcher makes everything accessible with one hand and lets you focus on what matters.
🏆 A standout new Android launcher for ergonomic efficiency · Computerworld
🏆 Among the best launchers of 2020 according to Tom’s Guide, Android Central, Android Authority, and TechRadar
🏆 Featured on XDA Developers
▌ Top reasons to use Niagara Launcher:
✋ Ergonomic efficiency · Access everything with one hand – no matter how big your phone is.
🌊 Adaptive list · In contrast to a rigid grid layout used by other Android launchers, Niagara Launcher’s list can adapt to your needs. The media player, incoming messages, or calendar events: everything pops in when it needs to.
🏄♀ Wave alphabet · Efficiently reach every app without even having to open an app drawer. The launcher’s wave animation does not only feel satisfying but also helps you navigate your phone with just one hand.
💬 Embedded notifications · Not just notification dots: Read and respond to notifications right from your home screen.
🎯 Stay focused · The streamlined and minimalist design declutters your home screen, reduces distractions, and is super easy to use.
⛔ Ad-free · Ads on a minimalist launcher to declutter doesn’t make sense. Even the free version is also completely ad-free.
⚡ Lightweight & lightning fast · Being minimalist and fluid are two of the most important aspects of Niagara Launcher. The home screen app runs smoothly on all phones. With just a few megabytes in size, no space is wasted.
✨ Declutter your home screen · Hide all pre-installed bloatware and rarely used apps to focus on your relevant apps.
🦄 Personalize your home screen · Impress your friends with Niagara Launcher’s clean look and customize it to your needs. Personalize it with our integrated icon pack, fonts, and wallpapers, or use your own.
🏃 Active development & great community · Niagara Launcher is in active development and has a very supportive community. If you ever have a problem or want to voice your opinions about the launcher, please join us:
🔹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/niagaralauncher
🔹 Discord: https://niagaralauncher.app/discord
🔹 Telegram: https://t.me/niagara_launcher
🔹 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiagaraLauncher
🔹 Press kit: http://niagaralauncher.app/press-kit
📴 Why we offer an accessibility service · Our accessibility service has the sole purpose of letting you quickly turn off your phone’s screen with a gesture. The service is optional, disabled by default, and neither collects nor shares any data.”