If you are looking for the Best App Android Circuit Design to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App Android Circuit Design that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App Android Circuit Design, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App Android Circuit Design
“I stumbled upon some serious gold” – GeekBeat.tv
“This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity” – Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That’s interactivity and innovation you can’t find in best circuit simulation tools for PC.
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Create an account to unlock the full functionality for a limited time. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Voltmeter, amperemeter, ohmmeter
+ DC motor
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Push buttons, NO, NC
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ 555 timer
+ 7-segment display and decoder
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!”
2. Electric Circuit Studio
“This is a free version, which contains ads. The “PRO” version without ads is named “ECStudio”. The full documentation is available at ecstudiosystems.com/help
There you can see that labels (grey border boxes) can be moved and switches can be switched using long tapping, etc. We also recommend to view the Screencast Tutorial on our YouTube channel.
Electric Circuit Studio is a set of tools used for building electronic circuits, SPICE simulation, and calculation of circuits. These tools are complemented by the information center containing resources, connector pinouts and short interactive book explaining basic electrical theorems, laws and circuits. It is a useful application for all electronics hobbyists, students, or other people with an interest in electronics.
• Schematic editor and SPICE simulator
These tools allow easy creation of circuit diagrams and SPICE analysis of the created circuits. The simulator is focused on visual representation of simulated results, such that simulated voltages and currents can be placed elsewhere in the circuit, as a text or graph. Moreover, the magnitude and polarity of voltages and currents can be represented by visual indicators, so you can check the results quickly. All results can be additionally displayed on the top plot, where they can be explored using two cursors.
DC, AC and Transient analyses are supported.
The simulation can be run repeatedly (in Transient analysis) and results can be displayed consecutively with a user controlled speed (in all analysis types), or all simulation results are displayed immediately. When the results are shown consecutively, you can control parameters of circuit elements by the seek bar and see the change of results in real time.
In AC analysis, you can display the magnitude, real value, imaginary value and phase of voltages and currents.
The schematic editor supports undo and redo and also working with several selected elements. All elements except wires allow proper rotation and flipping of the text inside elements.
Supported elements: wire, ground, resistor, capacitor, polarized capacitor, inductor, DC voltage source, pulse source, sinusoidal source, DC current source, text, picture, diode, zener diode, LED, transistors (NPN, PNP, NMOS, PMOS, NJFET, PJFET), logic gates (NOT, AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR), SR latch, D flip-flop, T flip-flop, JK flip-flop, operational amplifier, 555 timer, LM317, LM337, 7805, 7905, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS, potentiometer, transformer, switch SPST, switch SPDT, open push-button, closed push-button, relay SPST, relay SPDT, crossover.
Screenshots and exporting the whole circuit are also supported.
Wires are drawn using autorouting or they can be drawn manually using single-segment lines.
• Calculators: Ohm’s law, Resistors in series/parallel, Series-parallel circuit, Y-Delta transformation, Resistor for voltage attenuation, Power calculator, Voltage divider, Current divider, RLC reactance/impedance, LC resonance, Passive filters, Capacitor charging, Transformer calculations, Resistor for LED, Zener diode, Operational amplifier, LM317 voltage regulator, 555 timer, A/D and D/A converters, Coil inductance, Voltage drop, Resistor color code, SMD resistor code, Inductor color code, RMS calculator, Frequency/period converter, Battery capacity conversion, Battery life, Decibel converter, PCB trace width calculator
• Connector pinout
SCART, VGA, DVI, HDMI, Firewire, USB, Thunderbolt, Apple Lightning, Apple dock, RS-232, Sata, eSata, PS/2, ATX power connectors, SD cards, SIM cards, Ethernet RJ45, RJ11, RJ14, RJ25, ISO10487 for car audio, XLR, LED, Raspberry GPIO
Wire size, Wire insulation colors, Ampacity, Resistivity, Resistor values, Capacitor codes, Capacitor values, SMD packages, Units of measurement, SI prefixes, 7400 series of integrated circuits, Voltage regulators, Logic gates, Electrical symbols, USB specifications”
3. CircuitSafari SPICE Simulator
• AC, DC and transient circuit analysis
• unlimited workspace, limited only by the amount of memory on your device
• schematics spanning an unlimited number of pages
• hierarchical schematics with unlimited subcircuit depth
• full autorouting for schematic capture
• cut and paste parts of circuits between different schematics
• subcircuit specification through schematic capture or a spice net list
• subcircuit formal arguments
• support for expressions in component parameters
• import standard spice models and subcircuits from third party vendors
• develop a custom library of components for use in future simulations
• generate professional looking pdf files and printouts of schematics
• continuous autosaving in the background as the circuit is being edited
• Google Drive™ integration
• share circuits through email or Google Drive
• schematic capture and circuit simulation without a network connection
• multiple channel oscilloscope with linear and logarithmic views incuding FFT (pro version only for circuits with more than 50 nodes)
• interactive component adjustment and display of simulation results as the simulation is in progress
• visualization of simulation progress on simulated LEDs, seven segment displays, bar displays and dot matrix displays
• interact with your circuit through simulated switches and potentiometers
• learn electronics and program use through included example circuits
• export a net list that can be imported directly into KiCad Pcbnew for PC board layout
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc.
Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.”
4. Electrical Technology
A very useful app about Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Technology.
The plus point of this Electrical Android App is that you can use it offline i.e. without internet connection. So you are able to use the useful Electrical tools as well as Electrical & Electronics Engineering Calculators and Articles to learn something new anytime, anywhere without worrying about mobile data charges. In addition, it is Free and Always will be ;).
10+ Advance Electrical & Electronics Engineering Calculators
★ Advance Voltage Drop Calculator
★ Electrical Wire & Cable Size Calculator (Cu & Al)
★ Parallel Resistor Calculator
★ Voltage Divider Rule Calculator
★ Required Value of Resistor for LED’s Circuit Calculator
★ IC 555 Timer Calculator with formulas & Equations
★ Battery Capacity & Size Calculator
★ Wire Size Calculator in AWG
★ Cramer’s Rule & Calculator (2×2 & 3×3) for Linear Circuit Analysis
★ Zener Diode & Zener Voltage Regulator Calculator
★ Power, Voltage, Current & Resistance Calculator
Electrical & Electronics Engineering Notes & Articles
★ Basic Concepts
★ Power System
★ Basic Electronics
★ Solar Power System
★ Repairing & Troubleshooting
★ And More …
★ Can be used in Offline mode i.e. without Internet Connection
★ 46 Language Supported Navigation
★ Beautiful and easy to use Navigation
★ Icon viz Menu
★ Two additional App themes (Light White and Dark Blue)
★ And more
Want to add even more … or do you have feedback or suggestion…. Please! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will add the desired topic or tool in the Electrical Technology App ASAP. Thanks. Moreover, don’t forget to RATE this app with a 5 Star rating. We would be very thankful.
Note: When you installed the “Electrical Technology” App, Then please Synchronize in the setting. So, It will get the latest posts from the site.
Regards : Electrical Technology”