If you are looking for the Best App Android Editing Audio to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best App Android Editing Audio that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best App Android Editing Audio, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best App Android Editing Audio
1. Dolby On: Record Audio & Music
“Transform your phone into a powerful recording tool with just one tap. Record songs, sounds, instruments, podcasts, rehearsals, voice memos, ideas, lyrics, beats, and more with incredible audio quality! Dolby On is the only free recording app with cutting edge Dolby audio technology. Effortlessly record live music and videos with a suite of automatic studio effects including noise reduction, limiting, spatial audio, EQ, and more.
With Dolby On, you won’t need to choose between recording quickly or with quality ever again. Say goodbye to background noise, expensive microphones, clunky recording equipment, and studio time. Just playback your recording to experience the difference.
A RECORDING APP WITH INCREDIBLE SOUND, INSTANTLY
Effortlessly record live music, voice, videos, podcasts, and more with the Dolby On recording app and get a suite of automatic studio effects in an easy-to-use audio recorder. After you hit record, use the audio editor to enhance and improve songs with Dolby technology. When you’re ready, export and share your creations with your fans on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, text, email and more. It’s almost like having a music studio microphone right in your pocket!
NEW: You can even record in other apps and import into Dolby On to edit, enhance, and improve songs with Dolby technology
EXPERIENCE POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
• Clear up and improve your audio quality with noise reduction, de-essing, and a fade in/out.
• Shape your audio and video recording with Dolby’s unique Dynamic EQ and spatial audio for tone and space.
• Boost fullness and cut through with compression and pro limiting to achieve ideal loudness.
• Optimize volume of your song recording for popular music platforms and social media platforms like SoundCloud, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN WITH INTUITIVE SOUND EDITING
• Customize your voice memo, music memo, or video recording with free music studio audio effects and vocal editor.
• Use the six custom-designed Sound Tools to apply to your music recording — like photography filters for audio, Styles are professionally designed audio presets based on analyzing thousands of songs.
• Use Dolby’s Dynamic EQ to get fine-tuned treble, bass and mids control to tune your recording or music memo.
• Use the free audio editor to trim your recording start and stop
• Use your favorite external mic to color your voice memo, music recording, or video recording.
RECORD AUDIO. RECORD VOICE. RECORD VIDEO. RECORD MUSIC.
• Capture ideas and demo recordings. Record your voice memos and music memos in a simple recording studio app.
• Document rehearsals or live sound at the gig with audio and video recordings captured in studio microphone sound.
• Record audio sounds and inspirations in the field to sample in your next music creation, then export to Logic Pro, Ableton, Pro Tools, Bandlab, or your favorite DAW.
• Record high-quality shareable audio and record video content for your fans on social media.
• Record the band and make any instrument sound amazing: guitar, drums, piano, voice, and more. Never use Voice Memos again!
YOUR CREATIONS, ANYWHERE YOU WANT THEM
• Share voice or music recording to fans directly to Soundcloud, or export and share to social channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tik Tok.
• Record and send ideas, demos, rehearsal and show recordings to your band and collaborators via text message or email.
• Export your recordings, songs, and videos for additional editing: take your ideas into your favorite audio editor (DAW) or video editor.
ONE RECORD BUTTON, 50 YEARS OF DOLBY INNOVATION
We’ve used five decades worth of audio innovation to give you one powerful audio recorder and video app. Advanced Dolby audio processing takes care of the sound quality, so you can focus on the fun part: creating.”
2. Lexis Audio Editor
“Create new audio recordings or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format.
The trial version has all the features of the paid version including options to save in wav, m4a, aac, flac and wma format. Saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
– Recorder and player
– Cut, copy and paste
– Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
– Normalizing, noise reduction
– Record into existing file, import file into existing file
– Mixes the current file with another file
– 10 band equalizer
– Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
– Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma, video import: mp4, 3gp, 3g2
Remark: You need enough free memory on your first sd-card to edit sound files. For 10min 48k stereo sound we recommend at least 500MB free memory.
Please have also a look at our new security camera App Lexis Cam.
If you think this app is useful, we’d love you to rate our app 5 stars.
Showing us some love on the store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!”
3. “Timbre: Cut, Join, Convert Mp3 Audio & Mp4 Video”
Timbre allows you to perform many kinds of operations on your audio or video files. Among the most popular are:
• Audio Cutter + Video Cutter: Timbre lets you quickly cut songs or cut videos to your liking. Using the high quality audio/video cutter in Timbre, you can cut songs or cut videos. However, Timbre is not just an mp3 cutter or mp4 cutter, it supports every file format you can imagine (from mp4 to mp3 to avi, flv, mkv and more!).
• Audio Joiner + Video Joiner: Want to join audio files? Or perhaps merge videos? Timbre lets you seamlessly join mp3 songs or join videos together, combining as many files as you like into one.
• Audio Converter + Video Converter: Want to convert a wav to mp3? Or perhaps a flac to m4a? How about an mkv to mp4 or avi? With Timbre, you can quickly convert audio and convert video files to and from many formats including mp3, wav, flac, m4a, aac & wma for audio and mp4, flv, avi, mkv, webm & mpeg for video. (For example: Timbre has a devoted mp3 cutter)
• Video to audio: Want to take out the audio from a video? Timbre includes a high quality mp3 video converter that lets you extract mp3 from videos.
• Video to GIF: Convert videos to GIF animated files easily!
Timbre prides itself on being the most comprehensive audio editor and pro video editor app ever made. The most popular features of Timbre are the mp3 cutter & mp4 cutter. But it does much more than simply cutting mp3 songs or cutting videos, it also has the functionality of ringtone maker and MP3 video converter.
• Audio/Video Splitter: This special function of Timbre’s audio editor allows you to quickly split any audio or video file into two parts.
• Audio/Video Omitter: This operations lets you cut out a part from the middle of an audio or video file.
• Audio Bitrate Changer: With Timbre, you can quickly compress your mp3 or m4a files and pick a custom bitrate.
• You can also remove audio from a video or convert a video to audio format.
• Audio/Video speed changer: Want to speed up an mp3 audiobook? Or make a slow mo video? With Timbre, you can change the speed of your audio or video files.
Let Timbre be your Action Director! Using the high quality and fast MP3 cutter (& MP4 cutter too!) that comes with Timbre you can easily and effortlessly edit your songs and videos to your liking! Timbre makes sure the output files are compressed and super small while keeping their quality intact and offering you all the VideoFX you can imagine!
Timbre makes use of the popular FFmpeg library, the industrial standard of audio and video editing. Using FFmpeg codecs allows Timbre to support a wide variety of media types and not only that, the FFmpeg plugin is super fast and high quality. And guess what? There’s a raw FFmpeg console built right into the app so that you can edit and fine tune the quality of all your songs and videos!
Finally, Timbre also allows you to convert text to speech! Timbre uses your phone’s built in Text to speech engine so that you can type or paste in any text you wish and Timbre will convert it into voiced speech. You can listen to it or you can export it as an audio file! Timbre includes all the audio/video features you can think of!
And guess what? Timbre supports a whole lot more than just mp3 and mp4 cutting and merging! Here’s a list of all the supported formats:
Supported audio formats: mp3, wav, flac, m4a, aac, pcm, aiff, ogg, wma, alac, wv
Supported video formats: mp4, avi, flv, mov, webm, mkv, mpeg
Timbre also supports easy sharing to apps like WhatsApp, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more!
4. MP3 Cutter
“MP3 cutter is the best tool for editing music files in a convenient and easy way . This application also support cutting and merging of audio files including MP3, WAV, ACC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, OPUS, AC3, AIFF, OGG etc. Application is designed to make music editing so easy and fun .
– Supports almost all audio files.
– Merge multiple audio files at once.
– Simple and clean user interface.
– Remove specific part from audio.
– Change export quality and file size.
– Add fade, silence to audio.
– Adjust volume of MP3 music.
– List all the MP3 songs from the SD card.
– Choose the MP3 files from the list.
– Cut the file using forward and backward selector.
– Integrated MP3 player help you to play before audio cutting.
– You can save the file to SD card.
– Set the edited file as ring tone.”
5. Music Maker JAM – Song & Beatmaker app
“Music Maker JAM: the music maker & beat maker free music app for all music creators, DJs and producers, whatever your level is. Music Maker JAM is an easy-to-use song maker: create or remix amazing music beats and tracks using loops from a variety of musical genres including Trap, EDM, Rap, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, House, Garage, Pop, Rock, and more. Whether you’re an experienced beat maker or just exploring for the first time, this is the perfect way to make music!
Get Music Maker JAM to create your own music and become a beat maker today. Unleash your creativity and your music production skills now.
► This free beat maker includes features that will give you the music studio experience:
• Choose from over 300 Mix Packs with more than 500,000 loops to make music or remix music beats.
• Make it your style: Available musical genres include Trap, EDM, Rap, Hip-Hop, House, Pop, Rock, Dubstep, Jazz, Latin, Techno, Garage, DnB and many more – the possibilities are endless.
• Be a music production pro: Record your tracks with a perfect mix on the 8-channel mixer, or just jam live for your friends at a party.
• Be creative: Change tempo and harmonies, arrange song parts and play around with spectacular real-time effects like reverb, stutter, delay, and more.
• Make beats and remix tracks by simply shaking your smartphone or tablet.
• Sing or rap on your tracks: Record your voice and mix your vocals into your beats, then apply autotune effects for ultimate results, like a real trap beat maker.
• Choose from all the instruments you could want – who needs a garage band!
• Share your songs directly on Youtube, SoundCloud, Facebook, TikTok and other social networks
• Join our music community: Connect and become friends with artists, influencers, fans, followers, DJs, music producers and more.
Music Maker JAM is a user-friendly and free music app for DJs, beat makers, producers, or simply music lovers of all levels, beginners or pros. Make beats and create music with our song mixer – anytime and anywhere!
Our Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 10 million tracks. Join it now!
You are the music revolution, we are the spark.
► MORE INFO:
• Website: https://www.musicmakerjam.app
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/musicmakerjam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicmakerjam
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MusicMakerJam
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/musicmakerjam”
6. AndroSound Audio Editor
You can easily trim your audio files, add effects and produce ringtones.
AndroSound provides you an organized view of all your audio files. You can also record sound and make it ringtone.
* Trim audio files ( You can also delete middle parts)
* Fade in/out effect
* Join trimmed parts and add crossfade effect (Audio Looping)
* Extract audio from video files
* Adjust audio volume
* Edit audio IDtags
* Add Echo
* Change tempo of the audio (Slow down / Speed up)
* Export your file in MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV formats
* Produce song clips, ringtones, notification and alarm tones
* Sort audio files by title/artist/size/duration/date
* Search among audio files
* Start new recording, trim and produce your own tones
* Share your audio files
* Assign ringtone to your contacts (This feature requires Contacts Permission)
If you see any problem please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org”