If you are looking for the Best App Android Graphing Calculator to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best App Android Graphing Calculator that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best App Android Graphing Calculator, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best App Android Graphing Calculator
1. HP Prime Pro
Designed with the same layout and features as the College Board approved HP Prime Graphing Calculator, the app answers the demands of the digital classroom and delivers flexible functionality anywhere you work.
• Advanced graphing capabilities to graph implicit and explicit equations and inequalities, with the capability to trace or build tables of points of interest.
• Use the Graph 3D feature to plot functions that define Z in terms of X and Y
• Units & base conversions to handle the most complex problems in chemistry, physics, quantum mechanics and other engineering fields
• Pinch-to-zoom and multi-touch capabilities for a hands-on, intuitive experience.
• Full featured programming language including user defined functions and re-assignable keys
• Perfect companion for secondary and collegiate mathematics courses with dynamic Geometry, Statistics, Finance, and Spreadsheet applications.
• Just-in-time context-sensitive help available through the app.
• Easily toggle decimals to special values of (a/b)*π, (a/b)*√(c/d), ln(a/b), and e^(a/b)
• Solve single equations and systems of equations (linear and nonlinear)..
• HP Prime Explorer allows the user discover several function families
• Calculate bonds, cash flows, dates and more with the Finance feature.
• Reduce keystrokes with optional RPN.
• Delivers a multidimensional Computer Algebra System (CAS).
• Authentic app, developed and supported by HP.”
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions”
3. Graphing Calculator – Algeo | Function Plotting
“Algeo is the most beautiful scientific graphing calculator available on the Play Store. It’s fast and powerful and you’ll never have to carry around a large physical TI calculator anymore. The intuitive interface shows your drawn functions as you would write them on paper rather than squeezing everything on a single line. And you don’t need an internet connection unlike other graphing calculators, it works offline as well! Useful for calculus, physics or to solve those x+y equations.
This free app is packed with more features than a big TI 84 graphing calculator. Solve your homework with Algeo: draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
As a calculus calculator
• Symbolic Differentiation
• Calculate Integrals (definite only)
• Calculate Taylor-series
• Solve Equations
• Draw function
• Function plotting and finding roots of functions
As a scientific graphing calculator
• Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
• Radians and Degree Support
• Result History
• Scientific Notation
• Combinatorial functions
• Solve linear equations (x+y)
• Do everything what you can do with a ti graphing calculator
• Number theoretic functions (modulo, greatest common divisor)
As a free graphing calculator
• Draw up to four functions
• Analyze function
• Find roots and intersections automatically
• Pinch to zoom
• Share your plots with your classmates
• Create an infinite table of values for a function
This graphing calculator is the easiest way to analyze a function and integrate and differentiate equations. Useful for math classes in high school or university. Take the Calculus quizzes with confidence knowing that Algeo helps with all mathematical functions. It makes integrating a breeze.
If you need help press the Menu button -> Help or send us an e-mail. We are happy to help with any questions!
To get the latest features faster check out our beta releases:
4. Handyman Calculator
Calculate materials, track invoices, time spent, manage to-do list and save calculations to notepad. Over 100+ calculators related to various construction fields and DIY.”
5. MyScript Calculator 2
“Calculator 2 turns your device into an interactive piece of paper. Simply write a calculation and it gets you the result in real time. Develop it further with editing gestures or by adding new elements anywhere. Reuse previous results with drag and drop. Calculator 2 interprets everything you do on the fly.
Calculator 2 is based on MyScript Interactive Ink®, the next step for digital ink. It is the successor of the award-winning first handwriting calculator.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Write calculations in an intuitive and natural way without a keyboard.
• Erase easily by using scratch-out gestures to remove symbols and numbers.
• Drag and drop numbers from and to the canvas, the memory bar or to an external app.
• Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
• Fractions: Display results using decimals, fractions or mixed numbers.
• Multi-line: Continue the same calculation on the next line or write several calculations on multiple lines.
• Memory: Save results into memory. Reuse them anytime in your calculations.
• History: Retrieve all your past calculations to reuse or export.
• Basic operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /, ·, :
• Powers, roots, exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Miscellaneous operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh, coth
• Inverse trigonometry: asin, acos, atan, acot, arcsin, arccos, arctan, arccot, acosh, asinh, atanh, acoth, arcosh, arsinh, artanh, arcoth
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi
For help and support, visit https://app-support.myscript.com.”
6. CalcNote Pro – Math Calculator
“CalcNote is a new generation of calculator designed for the smart phone.
Just type a expression, the answer will be displayed instantly. No need to tap equals.
It works like notepad or your word processor, you can see multiple questions and answers all at once.
It’s like a spreadsheet but much easier and simpler.
If you make a mistake, you don’t need to start again, you just fix the wrong expression.
Instant calculator & realtime results
CalcNote will instantly evaluate any mathematical expression and display result in real-time.
With a Notepad-style interface you write operations on each line and see results instantly.
You can combine text-lines with calculations.
Multi-line calculations & references
Every line in CalcNote is evaluated so you can write different operations on each.
It even allows referencing lines as in Spreadsheet so you can do multi-line combined calculations (i.e. $2+$3 adds up the results from line 2 and 3).
Different keypads with operations
Swipe right-left to switch between different keypads with multiple operations you can perform.
Regular mathematical operations, logarithmic, trigonometric functions (i.e. sin, cos), permutations/combinations as well as a percentage calculator and unit converter.
Save & Export
In CalcNote you can organize your calculation sheets, save them individually and even export expressions if you want to use them elsewhere (i.e. in Spreadsheet, in a scientific paper, etc.).
You can customize CalcNote by changing its background/text color, showing/hiding line numbers, fonts, display format, customize the keypad layout and much more.
Please refer to online manual for more details
This is a Pro version of CalcNote.
I recommend that you try the free version before purchasing.
burton999 makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability or suitability of any calculation results or information provided through the CalcNote. burton999 is not also responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, which may occur by the calculation results or information provided through the CalcNote.
If you have any concerns, feedback, or questions email me at email@example.com
I hope this app will be helpful for you.
7. Desmos Graphing Calculator
To achieve this vision, we’ve started by building the next generation of the graphing calculator. Using our powerful and blazingly-fast math engine, the calculator can instantly plot any equation, from lines and parabolas up through derivatives and Fourier series. Sliders make it a breeze to demonstrate function transformations. It’s intuitive, beautiful math. And best of all: it’s completely free.
Graphing: Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs. There’s no limit to how many expressions you can graph at one time – and you don’t even need to enter expressions in y= form!
Sliders: Adjust values interactively to build intuition, or animate any parameter to visualize its effect on the graph
Tables: Input and plot data, or create an input-output table for any function
Statistics: Find best-fit lines, parabolas, and more.
Zooming: Scale the axes independently or at the same time with the pinch of two fingers, or edit the window size manually to get the perfect window.
Points of Interest: Touch a curve to show maximums, minimums, and points of intersection. Tap the gray points of interest to see their coordinates. Hold and drag along a curve to see the coordinates change under your finger.
Scientific Calculator: Just type in any equation you want to solve and Desmos will show you the answer. It can handle square roots, logs, absolute value, and more.
Inequalities: Plot cartesian and polar inequalities.
Offline: No internet access required.
Visit www.desmos.com to learn more and to see the free online version of our calculator.”
8. “Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus”
“Graphing Calculator by Mathlab is a scientific graphing calculator integrated with algebra and is an indispensable mathematical tool for students from high school to those in college or graduate school, or just anyone who needs more than what a basic calculator offers. It is designed to replace bulky and costly handheld graphing calculators and works on virtually any Android phone or tablet.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Square root, cube and higher roots (hold √ key)
• Exponent or power, use x^ key, (x^2)
• Logarithms ln(), log(), log[base]()
• Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, …
• Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, … (hold “e” key to switch)
• Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
• Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
• Derivatives sin x’ = cos x, … (hold x^ key)
• Scientific and engineering notation (enable in menu)
• Percent mode
• Binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers, 0b1010, 0o123, 0xABC
• Save and load history
• Multiple functions graphing
• Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
• Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
• Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
• Function roots and critical points.
• Graph intersections
• Tracing function values and slopes
• Slide to scroll
• Pinch to zoom
• Fullscreen graphs (PRO)
• Function tables
• Save graphs as images
• Save tables as csv
• 3D graphs (PRO)
• Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
• Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
• Use parentheses (1+2)/(3+4)=3/7
• Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
• Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
• Approximate roots of higher polynomials
• Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
• Polynomial long division
• Polynomial expansion, factoring
• Linear and quadratic inequalities
PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
• Hold n! key to enter functions, double tap dot to enter comma
• Combinations nCr(5,2)=10
• Permutations nPr(5,2)=20
• Sample A=[1 2 3 4 5]• Sample B=[2 3 4 5 6]• Sum sum(A) = 15
• Average avg(A) = 3
• Median median(A) = 3
• Sample variance var(A) = 2.5
• Population variance varp(A) = 2
• Standard deviation stdev(A) = 1.58…, stdevp(A) = 1.41…
• Covariance cov(A,B) = 2.5
• Correlation corr(A,B) = 1
• Matrix and vector arithmetic operations
• Vector cross product, dot product (hold *) and norm
• Matrix determinant, inverse, transpose and trace functions
• Physical constants (PRO)
• User defined constants and functions (PRO)
• Save expressions for future reference”