If you are looking for the Best App For Adding Subtitles To Video iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best App For Adding Subtitles To Video iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best App For Adding Subtitles To Video iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best App For Adding Subtitles To Video iPhone
1. Add Subtitles – Automatic
• Transcriber – Unlimited videos length.
• Transcriber – Auto Subtitles generator
• Editor – Edit Subtitles during transcribing.
• Editor – Customize fonts, colors, and text backgrounds.
• Translator – Translate captions. (Over 100 worldwide languages)
• Export – SRT & Texts files
• Export – Videos with subtitles to your device (QuickTime, MPEG4, APPLE M4V, H.265, 4K, HD, 720, 540, 480)
• iCloud Drive Backup.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR VIDEO WITH SUBTITLES?
1. Transcribe a Video From Device’s Library (Automatically)
2. Edit Texts (If Needed)
3. Add Translations (Optional)
GIVE ME AN IDEA, WHAT KIND OF VIDEO TO CREATE?
– speak to the world, tell everybody your story, news, podcast, education, real estate, DIY, speak about your business & promote with extra languages on social networks.
– offer a “subtitles service” for a clients (see more inspiration videos inside the app).
PROJECTS iCLOUD BACKUP:
• Transcriptions & Translations only.
Note: Do Not Delete ‘iCloud-Drive’ Folder!
• speak quality must be good.
English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, (Portugal and Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, and Vietnamese
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS: (Optional)
For Transcription, Translations Packs & Subtitles Service:
• Personal Use (Free Trial)
• Business Use
• Enjoy Free Demo Use & No Trial-Charge
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
“Add Subtitles” is the most professional app on the AppStore with 100% Guarantee for creating closed captions subtitles & video transcription.
FOR IMPROVEMENTS & SUGGESTIONS:
Please contact via App -> Settings -> Contact.
Enjoy! Add Subtitles ツ
#subtitles #captions #closedcaptioning”
2. MixCaptions: Video Captions
“Automatically transcribe your videos and get accurate, elegant video captions. It’s the secret to getting more views, more followers, and higher engagement for content creators and influencers — because chances are, most of your viewers will see your videos on mute.
GROW YOUR FOLLOWING
85% of Facebook users and 40% of Instagram users watch videos on mute. And when they miss what you say, you miss followers. Made for influencers and business founders, MixCaptions helps you create attention-grabbing video captions. It’s a simple way to make a major impact: get more views, increase engagement, and build your audience.
CREATE AUTOMATIC, ACCURATE SUBTITLES
For influencers and business founders, closed captioning is one of the most important steps before posting video content. And with MixCaptions, it’s quick, easy, and automatic: just upload a video, and we’ll transcribe it in only a few minutes. You can always edit and customize your video captions later.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR ALL
More than 8 million people in the US are deaf or hard of hearing. MixCaptions makes your videos accessible to all fans and followers who may be watching on mute.
CAPTION YOUR NEXT VIDEO FOR FREE
Download MixCaptions and we’ll transcribe your first video for free (up to 3 minutes long). Get more views, grow your followers, and take your business to the next level.
• Edit video captions after they’re transcribed
• Import SRT files
• Display captions in 3 positions: at the top, in the middle, or at the bottom of your videos
• Customize fonts, colors, and text backgrounds
• Supports most common video ratios — including vertical and 16:9 — that are ideal for Instagram posts, IGTV, Instagram Stories, Facebook, and Twitter
• Save videos with subtitles to your device
• Automatically transcribes 23 languages*: English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norweigan, Polish, Portuguese, (Portugal and Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, and Vietnamese
* MixCaptions does not translate your videos. It will transcribe the spoken language into text.
SUBSCRIBE FOR ACCESS TO PRO FEATURES:
• Transcribe longer videos: up to 10 minutes for individual subscribers, or up to 30 minutes for business subscribers
• Remove the MixCaptions watermark
• Export SRT files
• Display captions anywhere on your videos
• Add your own text or image watermark, like a logo or handle
• Get unlimited access to upcoming features
• Influencers and business founders gain access to Pro features with a subscription: remove the MixCaption watermark, add a custom text or image watermark, display captions anywhere on videos, and transcribe videos for up to 10 minutes for individual subscribers, or 30 minutes for business subscribers.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly or yearly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Subscription auto-renew at the cost of the selected plan, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Setting after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Have any comments? Want to request a feature? Please Email Team@mixcord.co
Let’s watch the “tutorial video” which can be played from the top screen of the application in order to know the basic operation method.
Please be sure to select “yes” because attention will be given to the permission of access to each device the first time it starts up. If you choose “No” by mistake
[Settings application]> [Privacy]> [Photo, microphone, camera]> [My subtitle video]Please set the setting of “ON”.
*** Select a base movie.
Select the base movie from the camera button on the bottom left of the top screen.
My Album: Select a movie from My Album.
Camera: Activate the camera and shoot a movie.
*** Select the subtitle/picture to add.
Display the list from the red button at the bottom center of the top screen.
Press the character or picture button to open the edit screen.
· Start position (sec)
Specify the position where subtitles are added to the base moving picture.
Display period (seconds)
Specify the display period from the start position.
· Upper letter, lower letter (only when adding subtitles)
Enter the character to be added.
– Picture (only when adding pictures)
Select an picture to add.
· In addition, specify various attributes.
If it is OK with the contents set on the edit screen, press the save button, if you want to cancel, press the cancel button.
*** Re-edit subtitles and pictures added.
From the list on the top screen, press the edit button on the far right to open the edit screen.
*** Move, rotate, enlarge, or reduce added subtitle/picture.
From the list on the top screen, select the line you want to edit.
· When moving
Select subtitle/picture with one finger and slide to any place.
· When rotating
Roll subtitle/picture with two fingers (rotate up and down).
Or slide the lower right grip.
・ When scaling
Pinch in/out subtitles with two fingers (spread in and out).
Or slide the upper right grip.
・ When resetting
Double-tap the screen.
Or tap the upper left grip.
*** Delete added subtitle/picture.
Swipe to the left of the list on the top screen, then press the delete button.
To delete all lines at once, press the delete button.
*** Play the edited movie.
Slide the slider at the top of the top screen to the left and press the play button.
*** Save the edited video to My Album.
Press the arrow button at the bottom right of the top screen and select “Save Video”.”
4. Splice – Video Editor & Maker
“Simple yet powerful, Splice makes it easy to create fully customized, professional-looking videos on your iPhone or iPad. Imagine the performance of a desktop editor, optimized for your mobile device. Just tap to trim clips, add slow motion effects, and overlay multiple clips to create beautiful videos you’ll love to share. It’s never been easier to edit like a pro on the go.
POWERFUL EDITING TOOLS MADE SIMPLE
+ Trim, cut, and crop your photos and video clips.
+ Refine your clips by adjusting exposure, contrast, saturation, and more.
+ Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion, now also with speed ramping.
+ Overlay photos or videos and apply masks to create incredible effects.
+ Remove background with Chroma Key.
+ Animate your clips with the Ken Burns effect.
+ Apply filters and adjust background colors, orientation, and more.
+ Add amazing effects: glitch, chroma, vintage, and lots more.
+ Choose your transition style and control the speed between transitions.
+ Add title slides, text overlays, and a custom outro.
+ Bring your photos to life and create slideshows with pan and zoom effects.
CUSTOMIZE THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Choose songs from 6,000+ royalty-free tracks from Artlist and Shutterstock libraries.
+ Trim and mix multiple audio tracks with precision.
+ Use a song from your own iTunes collection (subject to iTunes terms).
+ Add narration or custom sound effects with the built-in voice recorder.
EASILY SHARE + SAVE YOUR VIDEO
+ Share right to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Mail, Messages, and more.
+ Save videos to your camera roll.
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly, yearly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com”
5. Subcap: Add Subtitles to Video
“Subcap is a mobile app for making social videos accessible with auto subtitles. Subcap allows you to shoot a video simultaneously or upload a video from the gallery. It automatically transcribes the audio to text which you can edit or copy. Subcap’s auto-captions maker uses artificial intelligence to generate subtitles with perfect accuracy. Then text and video combine. Subtitle text can be added in different colors, fonts, or positions according to selection.
So, what are the benefits of adding subtitles to your videos? More than you think:
∆ Get 17% more reactions compared to non-subtitled videos
∆ Get 26% more CTA clicks compared to non-subtitled videos
∆ Get 35% more viewers compared to non-subtitled videos
∆ Engage with 85% of viewers who don’t have their sound on
∆ There are over 100 billion average monthly video views on TikTok
∆ 500 million people visit Instagram stories daily
∆ Videos posted on Snapchat reached 18 billion daily views
∆ More than 4 billion video views take place on Facebook every day
Also, ACCESSIBILITY IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY!
There are 466 million people with disabling hearing loss, which represents approximately 6.1% of the world’s population, in the world.
Subcap is the best mobile tool to automatically add captions to videos. Your videos will be much more valuable than ever. Connect with your viewers instantly to make more connections, increase engagement rates, and gain followers, all with an improved video experience.
Don’t waste time adding subtitles manually. Easily and automatically add captions to your videos, not only in English but also in 125 languages and variants.
~ Automatically transcribe videos up to 3 minutes
~ Add subtitles manually
~ Change subtitles position, size, and style
~ Record and caption videos instantly with your iPhone or iPad
~ Use any size video you want
~ Save videos in 1080p or 720p quality with subtitles
~ Share these videos on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram posts and stories, IGTV, Facebook, Twitter, or via E-Mail, Whatsapp, etc.
We’ve realized that making all videos readable would be great for not only the deaf community but also everyone who uses social media actively. We have discovered the need for such an application that makes auto subtitles easily and quickly and supports many languages. With all these thoughts and dreams, we have created this app.
What features would you like us to add to the app?
Please give us feedback on the comments
For more information, please contact us at mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your comments and feedback.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://subcap.app/terms-of-use
6. Subtitles — Video Captions Mix
“It’s the key for getting more views, higher engagement rating and more followers for creators and influencers — There’s a possibility are, most of your viewers and potential followers will see your videos without sound and they’ll understand your message.
GROW YOUR AUDIENCE
More then 90% of Facebook users and 60% of Instagram users watch content without sound. And when they can’t hear your message, you are losing your audience. Made for business owners and influencers. This App helps you make attention-grabbing content. It’s a easy way to: get more views on your video, increase engagement rating, and generate your audience for shorter time.
• Edit video subtitles any time after transcribtion.
• Display subtitles in different video content.
• Use different fonts, colors, and text backgrounds.
• Wonderful animations for your subtitles.
• Transcribe any video ratios — including vertical and 16:9 — that’s perfectly for Instagram posts, IGTV, Instagram or Facebook stories, and Twitter.
• Save transcribed content on your device.
GENERATE AUTOMATIC, PERFECT SUBTITLES
For business owners and influencers, closed subtitles is one of the most essentials steps for video content posting. And with this subtitles App you’ll create your content quickly, easily and automaticity: just upload your video content, and we’ll transcribe it, just for a few minutes. You can edit and customize your video any time.
YOUR CONTENT ACCESSIBLE FOR ALL
More then 500 millions are deaf or hard of hearing in the world. Subtitles App makes your videos accessible to all fans and followers who can watch videos only without sound.”
7. Subtitles: Captions for Videos
Videos are the best way to be on top in social media and most of the viewers watch the video without sound, also you can reach viewers who are living with a hearing disability. Adding subtitles to your video will keep your audience engaged and coming back for more.
Full-Automatic Voice-Recognition Technology will help you to add captions automatically to your videos easily.
• Video Transcription (Unlimited Length)
• Add captions from your speech
• Captions are transcribed automatically with advanced speech-recognition
• Caption text can be edited with the built-in text editor
• Subtitles Translations
• Customize text and background colors. Choose from our color palette, or use the color picker to select any color
• Export .srt
• Save and Share with your friends and family
How to add subtitles to video:
1. record/scan your video file from device gallery
2. edit texts (If needed)
3. add translations (optional)
4. Export Video, Done.
Subtitle app is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 3-day trial period. Should you choose to continue the use of the Subtitle app, we offer three types of an auto-renewing subscription.
– Basic Personal Plan: $3.99/month (Prices may vary slightly in other locations due to currency adjustments.)
– Paid features: Allow video transcription upto 2 hrs, 30 translations
– Advanced Personal Plan: $9.99/month (Prices may vary slightly in other locations due to currency adjustments.)
– Paid features: Allow video transcription upto 2 hrs, 50 translations, remove watermark
– Business Plus Plan: $29.99/month (Prices may vary slightly in other locations due to currency adjustments.)
– Paid features: Allow video transcription without any limit, 100 translations, remove watermark
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms & Conditions: https://subtitle.thecloudtutorialusers.com/#/main/articles/1605015967027″