If you are looking for the Best App For Android Box 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best App For Android Box 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best App For Android Box 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best App For Android Box 2021
1. “SLING: Live TV, Shows & Movies”
“SLING is a streaming service with the best of live TV, both free and paid, streamed to you on any device. And with 200+ channels, SLING has something for everyone. It’s the live TV you love for half the cost of cable. Plus, watch over 85,000 movies & shows on demand.
Programming Available From SLING TV:
With free channels like ABC News Live and premium cable networks such as CNN, FOX News and MSNBC, Sling keeps you informed while you stay safe inside. Entertainment networks like, Bravo!, LIfetime and HGTV mean SLING TV has something for everyone.
NEWS | Stay up-to-date and informed with plenty of news channels like CNN, FOX News, CNBC, MSNBC and Bloomberg.
ENTERTAINMENT | Stay in & SLING in with entertainment for the whole family. Sign up and get Bravo, Freeform, A&E, Investigation Discovery, TBS and TNT.
LIFESTYLE | With SLING TV, you can get your DIY fix with HGTV and satisfy your cravings for new recipes on Food Network. Plus, we have plenty of other lifestyle channels like Hallmark and Cooking Channel.
KIDS’ SHOWS | Keep the kids happy and the Saturday morning cartoon tradition rolling with Disney and Cartoon Network.
SPORTS | Catch the latest news, analysis and feature films of your favorite sports on ESPN, ESPN2, TNT, and a whole lot more.
INTERNATIONAL | SLING TV is one of the best international streaming services in the U.S., offering programs in 22 languages including Spanish, Hindi & Arabic.
So what’s the hold up? Download the app today and start SLINGing.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software that will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.”
We’ve got award-winning series, movies, documentaries, and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV shows and movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favorites, and stream videos right on your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/termsofuse
For privacy statement, please visit http://www.netflix.com/privacy”
3. Nebula Manager
4. MX Player
You can now share files, music, apps and more in a click using MX File Transfer
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) MX FILE SHARING – File sharing app for fast file transfer without mobile data usage. Share Music, Share Video, Share Photos or Send Files & Apps instantly
f) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/*ASS* subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.*ass*) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
* “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
* “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to rename or deletion of files and to store the downloaded subtitles.
* “LOCATION” permission is required to help find nearby friends for file transfers.
* “NETWORK” and “WIFI” permissions are required to get the network status which is required for various activities like license checking, update checking etc. Wifi connection is also used for faster file transfers.
* “BLUETOOTH” permission is required in order to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected, and create connections for file transfers.
* “CAMERA” permission is required to scan QR code for file transfers.
* “INTERNET” is required to play internet streams.
* “VIBRATE” is required to control the vibration feedbacks.
* “WAKE_LOCK” is required to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
* “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” is required to stop the MX Player services used in background play.
* “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” is required to temporarily prevent secure screen lock when Kids Lock is used.
* “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” is required to block some keys when Kids Lock is used.
* “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing “package file is invalid” error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit our Facebook Page or XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org”
5. Smarters Player Lite
“The Smarters Player App is a fabulous media player that allows end-users to play their content like Live TV, VOD, Series, and Local audio/Video files supplied by them; on their Android Phones, Android TVs, FireSticks, and other android devices.
Smarters Player is the lite version of “IPTV Smarters Pro” with all the basic features unlocked.
– Live, Movies, Series, and Radio Streaming Supported
– Support Xtream Codes API, M3U URL & Playlist, Local audio/video files
– Native Player and Built-in Player Added
– Master Search (Locked)
– New layout / UI Design
– Episode Resuming Bar
– Support: EPG ( TV Program Guide)
– Support: External EPG Sources (Locked)
– Ability to change the buffer size for the VIDEO Player
– Chrome Casting Improvements (Locked)
– New Controls on the Media Player
– Auto Next Episode Play Supported
– Parental Controls
– Support: TV Catch Up Streaming
– Support: Continue Watching
– Support: Recently Added Movies & Series
– Support: Multi-Screens and Multi-Users
– M3u File and URL Loading Supported
– Support: Local Audio / Video files Playing
– Support: Play a Single Stream
– Ability to add external Players
– Speed Test facility Integrated and VPN Integration
– Support: Dynamic language switching
– Support: Picture-in-Picture (Locked)
– The new way to download the content
– Load Your Playlist Or File/URL Improvements
– Ability to open the channel list on the Video Player
– Ability to open “ List of episodes” on the Video Player
– Backup & Restore Settings (Locked)
– Bugs fixes and many more improvements
IMPORTANT! Smarters Player Lite doesn’t provide any kind of media content. You need to add a playlist from your IPTV provider to be able to watch it.”
6. Puffin TV Browser
“Puffin is free to download from the Google Play Store but requires a paid subscription to work. Puffin also offers a free evaluation for users to try out before subscribing to its service. This free evaluation is ad-sponsored and limited to one hour of usage per day. Only during the free evaluation period will ads be served and quotas enforced.
Puffin TV Browser is optimized for Android TV to deliver a superb web browser experience on Smart-TVs and Set-Top-Boxes.
• Intuitive app UI interface
• Supports adjustable playback speeds
• Puffin TV Remote*
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Optimized video playback
• Full web experience
• Send any website link to Puffin TV for a more immersive experience
*The Puffin TV Remote app can be used to control your Puffin TV Browser and can be found on Google Play.
* $1 per month Puffin Monthly Subscription
* $10 per year Puffin Yearly Subscription
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., select schools within the United States).
For more information, please visit https://support.puffin.com/.”