If you are looking for the Best App For Android Dual Sim to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best App For Android Dual Sim that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best App For Android Dual Sim, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best App For Android Dual Sim
1. Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web)
Pulse SMS is a seriously beautiful, next-generation, private text messaging app.
Pulse SMS is completely free to use on your phone, we don’t collect or sell your data, and there are no ads. How’s that for a best-in-class user experience? We care deeply about your experience with the app, and are committed to creating the best SMS texting app.
To round out its best-in-class phone app, Pulse SMS re-imagines your communication by giving you the ability to sync your SMS and MMS messages across all of your devices. Send and receive texts and pictures—seamlessly—from your computer, tablet, watch, car, or any device with an internet connection.
This is text messaging, done right.
A Taste of the Features
Pulse SMS is jam packed with features. On top of syncing between all of your devices, here is a small taste of what makes it the ultimate text messaging experience:
– Unparalleled design and fluid animations
– Endless global and per-conversation customization options
– Suggested Smart Replies within conversations
– Password protected, private text conversations
– Share GIFs with your messages, from Giphy
– Powerful searching through messages and conversations
– Automatic message backup and restore with a Pulse SMS account
– Preview web links
– Blacklist pesky spammers
– Delayed sending to give you time to edit or cancel messages you send
– Automated replies based on contacts, keywords, and driving/vacation modes
– Dual-SIM support
First and foremost, all of your conversations are stored in end-to-end encryption. You never have to worry about your data leaking out and no one can see your messages except for you, not even the Pulse SMS Team! With Pulse SMS, you get privacy and peace of mind, right out of the box.
Privacy Protection Proof
In technical terms, we use PBKDF2 to encrypt your password and use it as a key to encrypt messages and conversations.
Technical Encryption Overview
1) When an account is created, we generate two salts. One to use with authentication and one for end-to-end encryption.
2) The one that we use with login is straight-forward and normal. We store a version of your password, hashed against the first salt, and authenticate you against this hash.
3) For the encryption, we hash your password against salt #2 and store it locally on your device (computer/tablet/phone). Having this key is the only way that you can decrypt messages. Since no one else has the password that was hashed against the second salt, no one else will be able to decrypt anything.
We share our privacy protocol publicly so our users have peace of mind knowing their password is never stored anywhere and without that password, there is no way to create the secret key used for encrypting and decrypting the content stored in the backend.
Pulse SMS has a web app that you can use. It also has native apps for tablets, MacOS, Windows, Wear OS, Samsung Galaxy Gear watches, Google Chrome, Firefox, Linux, and even Android TV. Check out all of our platforms, along with screenshots, here: https://home.pulsesms.app/overview/
Pulse SMS is the premier web, computer, and private texting application on Android. Everything is instant, setup is a breeze, and it’s design is unlike anything you have ever seen.
Help Page: https://home.pulsesms.app/help
2. SIM Tool Manager
“Displaying contact numbers stored on the sim card and
manage your sim contact number and make a backup your important contact to the sd-card with .vcf format.
You can copy sim number into the phone, make a call and messages, adding a new contact number into the sim card, delete, and modified your sim contact numbers easily.
For other feature you can see the detailed information about your sim card, device and network operator.
Support light and dark theme.
Only support for single sim!”
3. Data Usage Hotspot Monitor – NeoData
Mobile Hotspot Usage Monitor:
✔ Keep track of your hotspot usage with out having to log into Operator account.
✔ Set Limits for Mobile Hotspot usage. Track hotspot usage and share your internet at home consciously.
Control your wireless data plan:
✔ Exclude free apps(zero rated apps) from the counter data plan.
✔ Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, roaming, 3G, 4G.
✔ Data plan usage: Set up alarms for the usage of your plan.
✔ Widget of Real time plan usage on task bar and screen.
✔ Daily Data Usage indicators
Dual SIM phones support Android 6-9. (Support removed by Google on Android 10)
✔ Dual SIM App. You can control each plan individually. Manage each SIM data usage, for example, you can separate your phone bill according to your needs: business/personal; For travellers; International SIM/local SIM; Prepaid/Pospaid etc.
Monitor your network coverage. Network usage monitor.
✔ Shows to the operators when and where network downtime and mobile internet problems are happening. Works for Vodafone, ATT, Cricket, Movistar, Verizon.
Screen Time. Usage Phone.
✔ Monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your smartphone and on your favorite apps. Phone Usage and digital detox.
Please, contacting us at: email@example.com”
4. SIM Card Recover & Manager
Today there are numbers of sim card app available in market that can help you recover all your sim card data in no time.
SIM card Recover & Manager is a tiny tool that helps you to manage and display all your contacts stored on SIM Card to do several operations like export and import.
All you have to do is – download then install the app today and follow the steps outlined here inside to get it done in easiest and quickest way.
HOW TO RESTORE:
1) First you must export a contact backup (vcf file) to SD card.
2) Press the import button in order to restore Deleted Contacts.
Let the importing finish and then you have successfully restored your contacts into the phone.
What can do this sim card app :
– Contacts backup : deleted contacts recover
– SIM Card reader.
– Add a contact.
– Searching for a contact.
– Delete all contact.
– Import and Export contacts from/to SD card for backups..
– Contact backup vcf.
– View info: SIM Card Serial, Phone number, Network state and more.
– View all contacts stored on SIM card.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS REQUIRED BY THE APPLICATION:
– READ_SMS : Sim SMS listing.
– RECEIVE_SMS : Sim SMS listing.
– READ_PHONE_STATE : to read information from the SIM card
– READ_CONTACTS : to obtain the SIM card contact list
– WRITE_CONTACTS : to delete the selected contact
– READ_CALL_LOG and WRITE_CALL_LOG : for some reason, these permissions were added by Google after uploading to Google Play and SIM Card Recover does not use call logs in any way.
– I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Note that only contacts that are saved in your SD-Card can be restored.
SIM card Recover & Manager enables you copy and export your phone contact(s) to a GSM SIM card. Good for contacts backup. It doesn’t support dual sim card phones.
Using this app, you can find many helpful information about your SIM card & your device .”
5. Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector
This app cannot work on devices without dual sim or multi sim.
Some manufacturers implement the selection of the SIM in the phone app and not in the operating system, in these cases a SIM must be defined in the system settings of the device as standard for calls, that Multi Sim Selector can function correctly.
Multi Sim Selector / Dual Sim Selector needs the permissions:
– to monitor and stop all your outgoing calls and also to recognize the calling numbers: ability to start the call again with the SIM you defined in the app’s rules.
– to start a new call directly: because selecting a SIM for you can just be done in a directly call without displaying your default caller app again.
– to your phone: ability to show you all available SIM cards in the rules you can set.
What this app cannot do:
There is no handling of incoming calls such as a possible blocking of calls. SMS, neither incoming nor outgoing, can also be controlled. Likewise, through this app no ringtones can be set or the data SIM can be changed.”
6. Dual Sim Dialer and Widget
This light-weight app is a phone dialer specially designed for dual sim phones. Now you don’t need to choose the sim every time while making a call. You can create home-screen shortcut widgets to call to a specific number from specific sim in one click.
7. SIM Card
Application supports dual SIM phones if your have device with Android 5.1 or later.
You can also access contacts stored on SIM card. Feature to browser SIM contacts on dual SIM phones supports only first SIM contacts. Easily export your contacts to CSV file to backup the data.
For the first SIM Card installed in phone you will get full list of parameters. If you have Dual SIM phone you will get information about subset of parameters.
List of supported parameters:
– SIM card state
– SIM card serial number (ICCID)
– SIM card country ISO
– SIM card operator code
– SIM card operator name
– SIM IMSI
– Phone number
– Phone type
– Voice mail text ID
– Voice mail number
– Phone type
– Device IMEI
– Device MEID or ESN
– Network country ISO
– Network operator code
– Network operator name
– Network type
– Voice roaming
– Data roaming
Permission READ_PHONE_STATE is required to get information about SIM card.
Permission READ_CONTACTS is required to get contacts stored on SIM card.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.