If you are looking for the Best App For Android Find My Iphone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Android Find My Iphone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Android Find My Iphone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Android Find My Iphone
1. Prey Anti Theft: Find My Phone & Mobile Security
“Prey is a tracking, data security and device management app with over 10 years of experience in locating lost phones, laptops, and tablets. Available for Android, Chromebooks, iOS, Windows, Linux, Ubuntu and macOS. All devices are monitored under a single account and manageable from the mobile app or the online panel.
– The Camouflage feature has been recently removed due to restrictions in the Android OSs that don’t allow such functionalities.
– The Power Button Lock feature, it only available on Android versions lower than 9. Android 9 and above include added restrictions that block this functionality.
– This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This allows the Remote Wipe and Lock feature’s function
– This App request access to location data in the background to enable the geo-tracking, geofencing, and location history features even when the app is not in use. While most Android devices will automatically request all necessary permissions, some need additional ones to be granted manually. Check help.preyproject.com for instructions specific to Huawei & Xiaomi devices.
► Control Zones: Create areas on a map that alert device movement in and out of them.
► GPS Geolocation: Pin-point accuracy reflected on a map, with GPS coordinates.
► Location History: Verify device movements in time, and detect suspicious movements.
► Control Zone Actions (Pro*): Activates actions when a device enters or exits an area.
► Anti-mute Alarm: Ring an alarm that can’t be muted.
► Remote Lock: Block the device’s screen with a custom passcode remotely.
► Security Message Alert: Display a message on the screen to alert the user and arrange a return.
THE PREY MISSING DEVICE REPORT
The Report is Prey’s key feature. When a device is marked as missing, Prey gathers crucial evidence to aid the police’s work with:
►GPS Coordinates & Map: Ideal when pointing the police in the right direction.
►Mac Address: With this, and the device’s IP, no one can deny it is indeed your device.
►Pictures: Try to identify the device’s location with surrounding pictures.
►Wi-Fi Neighborhood: See all active connections near your device for better tracking.
►Device and User Information: Check an activity log, receive any modifications.
► Remote Wipe (Pro*): Delete local files and SD on lost devices to guard your privacy.
► File Retrieval (Pro*): Select and retrieve specific files and avoid losing work on lost phones.
► Encryption (Soon): Remotely encrypt data until the device is retrieved.
The Enterprise plan gives access to an upgraded platform with mobile device management capabilities.
► Scheduled Automations (Pro*): Program recurrent, repeating or one-time actions.
► Enterprise Inventory (Pro*): Keep track of hardware, changes, connection and battery.
► Fleet Status Dashboard (Pro*) : View your fleet’s status globally with graphic insight.
► Labels & Grouping (Pro*): Group your devices with custom labels and a robust search engine.
Your privacy and mobile security are our top concern, that’s why we work with OPEN SOURCE code. Your personal information and data is only retrieved or used when requested.
Don’t take our word, take a look at some of our recovery stories:
Our company was born in Chile, with an app that originated in theft itself when the founder’s laptop was stolen. After long, hard work, and many improvements, we grew to become a global solution that focuses on two missions: to help our users worry less about theft, and give them the tools to stand a chance when losing devices, and their data.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: https://www.preyproject.com/terms/
*Pro features are included in our paid plans.”
2. “Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite”
Locate all of your iOS and Android devices, using just this simple and elegant app.
-To locate an iOS device, use iCloud credential that was used to activate the target device.
-To locate an Android device, install this app,xfi Endpoint, on the target device. Follow instructions on that app to register for a PIN. Use the registered email/PIN to log in.
This app runs natively on Android platform. It locates and shows location of the device you are looking for on Google Maps. It can make the device sound even when it is on silent mode, making the task of finding a misplaced phone, tablet easy.
Features included in this app are: (see snapshots for further details)
– Displays location of target devices on Google Maps. The app will try its best to request up-to-date location of devices. Green icon means location is up-to-date. Gray icon means location is available but not up-to-date.
– Log-in credential can optionally be saved for future quick log-ins (encrypted and saved solely on your device).
– Supports multiple accounts.
– Real-time auto refresh.
– Sounds alarm on device.
– Various map types can be selected.
– Provides directions, turn-by-turn navigation from own location to target device location.
– Beautiful, high resolution, detailed Street View, and Traffic.
– A web version is available here to locate you lost Android from any platform such as iOS, Windows: http://xfiLocator.com
*If you have problem locating iOS device, ensure that iCloud is enabled on target iOS device.
iCloud credential can be verified with this site:http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html.
*If you have problem location Android device, make sure the target device have xfi Endpoint installed, registered, and its location service is enabled.
Send us an email if you have problem with login.
iCloud, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBook and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks, images and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.”
3. Find My Phone
Find My iPhone & Android Phone is the essential tracking tool for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen device. What’s more, it’s free for iPhone, and Android!
Tracking your iPhone & Android has never been easier. Using this state-of-the-art GPS tracker, you can instantly:
• Find a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its position is updated instantly on the app’s map and our website.
• You can even track & locate Android tablets, or an iPad
Our app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making retrieval quick and easy. Essentially, cellular companies know a mobile device’s distance from cellular towers. Our app secures this data and displays the whereabouts of your cell on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost device. We’ve been developing our GPS technology for over 5 years, making our app the most accurate mobile cell tracker you can find!
Note: For the tracking feature to function, the app must be installed on the iPhone or Droid you’re looking for. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, or Android Phone, simply log into our website. You’ll see a pin on the map showing the location of your phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real time updates on both the app and our website. You’ll see the map instantly updated whenever the device moves.
You can see where your Droid has been throughout the day, using the location history feature. As the Droid is moved, we track it. Later, you can just open the app and find out where it has, and where it hasn’t, been!”
4. Google Find My Device
See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
See network and battery status
See hardware details
• Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
• Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect”