If you are looking for the Best App For Aquarium Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Aquarium Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Aquarium Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Aquarium Android
1. Aquarium Note
• Record information of aquarium and count days from the setup date.
• Log aquarium activities with photo.
• Log 24 water parameters (pH, temperature, nitrate, salinity, …) and view trend with graph.
• Countdown timer to help measure parameters.
• Calculate expenses of aquarium.
• Manage multiple aquariums.
• Record information of livestock and count days of living.
• Filtering list of livestock by types, belonging aquarium and status.
• Calculate expenses of livestock.
• Record information of goods.
• Filtering list of goods by types and belonging aquarium.
• Calculate expenses of goods.
• To-Do list and reminder.
• Wishlist, Tank Volume Calculator
• Export data as HTML and XML files
• Backup data and restore data”
Please give me feedback about features you miss or any bugs you find. Send your feedback to email@example.com. Thanks!
– Record the following tasks:
* Water change
* Measure water values
* Adding fertilizer
– Task Reminder
– Backup on the SD card
No internet connection needed!
No In-App purchases.”
3. AquaLife 3D
“Create your own fascinating and realistic underwater world on your mobile device!
AquaLife 3D – it’s a real live aquarium that you can take with you wherever you go!
With AquaLife 3D you can create attractive saltwater, freshwater and even fantasy aquariums as well as choose their inhabitants and decorate them. You can buy, feed, grow and sell fish, earning coins, diamonds and experience. There are over 100 species of exotic fish, more than 100 decorations and items, a variety of backgrounds and aquatic pets. Your possibilities are endless!
Enjoy the journey into the alluring and mysterious underwater world and be sure to invite your friends!
AquaLife 3D is your real aquarium in your mobile device!
– realistic 3D fish and decorations;
– 8 aquariums space for your imagination;
– the constant addition of new types of fish;
– the opportunity to earn coins, diamonds and experience;
– play with your friends, give and receive gifts.”
Available in 10 languages: Català, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Română.
Includes a very comprehensive livestock library of both Freshwater and Saltwater fish, coral, invertebrate and plant species with smart compatibility advice with your fish!
• Manage multiple aquariums,
• Record your parameter test results,
• Customize parameters for each tank by adding or removing parameters to your need,
• Easily convert measurements in different units and calculate the required dosing with the advanced unit converters and dosing calculators,
• Use the count-down timer to perform timed tests easier,
• Analyze your tank parameters along with your activities with beautiful, full-screen and touch responsive graphs,
• Plot results of multiple parameters along with your husbandry activities all in one chart,
• Create your husbandry tasks and set reminders for them with an advanced scheduling system,
• Track your activities integrated with tasks and reminders,
• Keep all your notes organized in the searchable Notes section,
• Find information about your Freshwater & Saltwater livestock in Aquaribase,
• Import and save your livestock information from Aquaribase for each tank,
• Add your favorite livestock to the built-in wish list directly from Aquaribase,
• Visually keep track of tank inhabitants with Timelines,
• Analyze the progress of your livestock, along with your logged activities and test results, with Timelines,
• Store your tank equipment,
• Keep track of your expenses,
• Create photo galleries and organize all your photos in different albums,
• Backup & restore your app data wirelessly on Aquarimate Cloud,
• And enjoy!
When it comes to maintaining our aquariums, we all want to stay organized and perform the routine husbandry tasks properly. After all, this is the key to success in maintaining any aquariums.
We always keep track of tank parameters and changes in health, growth, color changes, diseases, etc., to make sure our ecosystem is healthy and thriving. In our busy life, sometimes we find it difficult to remember the progress of all the livestock in our tanks and may forget about things we have to do for our aquariums.
Aquarimate is a comprehensive mobile app that is built to help all aquarists, whether hobbyist or professional, to maintain their tanks properly.
Aquarimate can help you record your test results, analyze changes, visually track your livestock, setup tasks and reminders, log your activities, store your livestock and equipment, take notes, track expenses, build photo galleries and so much more..
Aquarimate includes the most comprehensive Saltwater & Freshwater livestock library called Aquaribase. You can browse or search Aquaribase to find information about your livestock. This database includes thousands species of fish, corals, inverts and plants with pictures and information organized in categories for saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
Last but not least, never worry about your app data anymore. You can backup your app data wirelessly and restore whenever you need. You can also join Aquarimate Live! and manage your aquariums across all of your devices. Subscription is needed for $9.99 per year which will be automatically renewed every year.
Please visit our website at http://www.aquarimate.com to get more details about the app features.
If you have a suggestion please help us improve Aquarimate by leaving your feedback in the support section inside the app.”