If you are looking for the Best App For Backing Up Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Backing Up Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Backing Up Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Backing Up Android
1. Autosync for Google Drive
“This app is an automatic file sync and backup tool. It lets you automatically synchronize files and folders with Google Drive cloud storage and with your other devices. It is an ideal tool for photo sync, document and file backup, automatic file transfer, automatic file sharing between devices,…
New files in your cloud account are automatically downloaded onto your device. New files in your device are uploaded. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same cloud account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive works on computers but not on Android. Two-way automatic synchronization should be an essential function of the official app. For whatever reason, it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
All file transfers and communications between user devices and cloud storage servers are securely encrypted and do not go through our servers. No outsiders will be able to decrypt, see or modify any file contents.
• Full two-way automatic synchronization of files and folders
• Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
• Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
• Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
• Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
• Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,…
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to premium version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to premium features. You can upgrade via in-app purchase.
• Sync multiple pairs of folders
• Upload files larger than 10 MB
• Sync your entire cloud account with a folder in your device
• Sync with multiple accounts
• Sync with shared drives
• Protect app settings with passcode
• No ads displayed in the app
• Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more information about the app, including User’s Guide (http://metactrl.com/userguide/) and FAQ (http://metactrl.com/faq/). If you run into any issues or have suggestions for improvements, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you.”
With the Gmail app you can:
• Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox
• Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
• Get more done as a group in Spaces – a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
• Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
• Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
• Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
Follow us for more:
3. Google Drive
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
• Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Workspace Drive: https://workspace.google.com/products/drive/
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
Follow us for more:
4. Titanium Backup (root needed)
“☆Needs ROOT, Android 1.5-10+ (ARM,x86,MIPS)
☆Over 25 million users, 32+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS 😉
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] “Destroy all Market links” feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market “auto updating” manager
[✔] System logs cleaner
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here’s the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• “Internet” is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• “Accounts” is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid “modified” TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.”