If you are looking for the Best App For Bin Files Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Bin Files Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Bin Files Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Bin Files Android
1. ISO Extractor
– File formats: .iso, .bin/.cue, .mdf/.mds, .img/.ccd, .nrg and .zip.
– File systems: ISO9660 with basic Joliet and/or RockRidge extensions present.
– Conversion to .iso
– Merging a .cue sheet with multiple .bin files into a single .bin file.
– Most DVD or Blu-ray images will NOT work at the moment. You will probably see a small .txt file instead.
– The application does not yet support extracting audio tracks.
– Support for conversion to .iso is limited. For example, PSX images cannot be converted.
– Files using newer versions of the mdf/mds format are not supported. In some cases they can be opened anyway.
– The application will not attempt to recognize or open any files other than those listed above, but will still gladly extract them for you so you can open them using other applications.
All reasonable feedback is welcome.”
2. “EaseUS MobiSaver – Recover Video, Photo & Contacts”
“The easiest Android data recovery app – EaseUS MobiSaver, is your best bet for retrieving deleted photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp messages and conversations from both the phone’s internal memory and external microSD card.
Supported photo formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF/TIFF.
Supported video formats: MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV.
Enable messages & call logs backup and recovery.
Enable photos & videos recovery on Android SD card.
Improve the device’s scan performance for lost data.
So far, EaseUS MobiSaver has been recognized as a top-ranking Android data recovery app for photos, videos, contacts and WhatsApp. At any time, Android users removed files akin to the mentioned types, don’t hesitate to let the software help! Only a few taps will do.
How to Use?
Choose a recovery mode among Photo & Video, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, WhatsApp and SD Card. Now, let’s start.
★ Scan – The app is very fast to scan your device for deleted photos, videos, contacts in a few minutes.
★ Display – Files that have been found will be listed and allow for preview during the scanning process.
Pictures and photos are shown in thumbnails with file format and file size.
Contacts are shown in detail with the exact person name and phone number.
★ Filter – After the scan process or even midway, you can filter files in a straightforward way in order to find your desired data precisely.
For pictures and videos, there are 4 options available in Settings: Only display deleted items, filter the files by size, file types and date.
★ Recover – Choose files and tap on Recover.
MobiSaver can automatically detect whether your device is rooted or not. Rooting is not necessary for the product. But if you’re trying to undelete as many images and videos as you wish, root is required.
* Android not root – the app will perform a quick scan for your deleted files by searching cache and thumbnails.
* Android rooted – the app will search your device memory deeply for every missing photo and video.
For more information, please visit:
3. File Viewer for Android
“File Viewer for Android is an easy-to-use file viewer and file manager that can open over 150 file types, including PDFs, Office documents (.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx), and multimedia files. View the full list of supported file formats below.
– Open over 150 different file formats with a single app (**see the list of supported formats below**)
– Browse, search, and manage files with the built-in file manager and file explorer
– View file metadata, MD5 checksums, and EXIF data
– Extract archives, including Zip, 7-Zip, Gzip, Bzip2, Tar, and TGZ
– DOCX reader, DOC file opener, DOC and DOCX to PDF converter, PPTX viewer, PPTX to PDF converter, PPT viewer, PPT to PDF converter
– XPS file viewer, OXPS reader, XPS to PDF converter
– PDF viewer, JPG file viewer, TIFF file viewer, SVG viewer, Raw photo file viewer, and more
Supported File Types:
– PDF Document (.pdf)
– Microsoft Word Document (.doc, .docx)
– Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation (.ppt, .pptx)
– Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet (.xls, .xlsx) *print preview only
– XML Paper Specification (.xps)
– OpenXPS (.oxps)
– Email Message (.eml, .emlx)
– Outlook Message (.msg, .oft)
– Outlook Email Attachment (winmail.dat)
– AAC (.aac)
– FLAC (.flac)
– MPEG-4 (.m4a)
– Matroska (.mka)
– MP3 (.mp3)
– Ogg Vorbis (.ogg)
– Opus (.opus)
– Wave (.wav)
– Other: .imy, .mid, .midi, .ota
* Some video codecs may not be supported
– 3GP Video (.3gp)
– Matroska Video (.mkv)
– MPEG-4 Video (.mp4)
– Transport Stream Video (.ts)
– WebM Video (.webm)
– 7-zip (.7z)
– Bzip2 (.bz2)
– Comic Book Zip (.cbz)
– Bzip2 TAR (.tbz2, .tar.bz2)
– Gzip (.gz)
– JAR (.jar)
– TAR (.tar)
– TGZ (.tgz, .tar.gz)
– Z Compressed (.z)
– Zip (.zip)
* Some camera models may not be supported
– Hasselblad Raw (.3fr)
– ARRIRAW (.ari)
– Sony Raw (.arw, .sr2, .srw)
– Casio Raw (.bay)
– Canon Raw (.cr2, .crw)
– Kodak Raw (.dcr, .kdc)
– Digital Negative Image (.dng)
– Epson Raw (.erf)
– Leaf Raw (.mos)
– Mamiya Raw (.mrw)
– Nikon Raw (.nef, .nrw)
– Olympus Raw (.orf)
– Pentax Raw (.pef)
– Fuji Raw (.raf)
– Camera Raw (.raw)
– Panasonic Raw (.rw2)
– Leica Raw (.rwl)
– Samsung Raw (.srw)
– SIGMA Raw (.x3f)
– Bitmap Image (.bmp)
– DirectDraw Surface (.dds)
– GIF Image (.gif)
– High Efficiency File Format (.heic, .heif) – Android 9+ only
– Icon File (.ico)
– JPEG Network Graphic (.jng)
– JPEG 2000 Image (.jp2)
– JPEG Image (.jpg, .jpeg)
– OpenEXR (.exr)
– Kodak Photo CD (.pcd)
– PNG Image (.png)
– Photoshop Document (.psd)
– Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg)
– Targa Image (.tga, .targa)
– TIFF Image (.tif, .tiff)
– WebP Image (.webp) – Note: animated WebP images not supported
– Other: .iff, .mng, .pbm, .pcx, .pfm, .pgm, .ppm, .ras, .sgi, .wbmp, .xbm, .xpm
– Configuration File (.cfg, .conf)
– Text File (.txt)
– HTML (.htm, .html, .xhtml)
* View with syntax highlighting
Android File Viewer is brought to you by FileInfo.com, an online database containing information about thousands of file types.”