If you are looking for the Best App For Click Track Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best App For Click Track Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best App For Click Track Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best App For Click Track Android
1. The Metronome by Soundbrenner
“An intuitive interface, packed with all features you need to practice your tempo. Powerful customization, rock-solid precision and world class setlist management. This app is a must-have for every musician. And almost everything is free!
We didn’t like existing metronome apps very much. So we made a better one. The Metronome by Soundbrenner is designed to be a professional tool to help all musicians play with flawless accuracy. It’s a powerful companion for everyone, regardless of your instrument or skill level. The Metronome by Soundbrenner works great for daily practice, live performances or in the recording studio.
• Easy to use, but powerful
• Rock-solid precision to master your tempo
• Change time signature & subdivision and emphasize beats by setting accents
• Powerful customization: choose from over 20 sounds, switch between our dark & light theme & more
• World-class setlist management: save your rhythms and load them to play in the metronome any time
• Advanced features: USB MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Ableton Link & more
• Designed for all musicians: guitar, piano & drums
What the press says about us:
• “I install The Metronome by Soundbrenner first on every new phone” ― Android Central
• “Best in Show” ― The NAMM Show
• “One of the best drum innovations” ― MusicRadar
• “The best metronome app” ― WIRED
“It’s sleek and easily understood in seconds. And the controls are great. Fast and intuitive. It’s what all musicians need to practice their tempo.” ― Pete Korpela (Drummer, Grammy-nominated, played with Robbie Williams, Disturbed, Hans Zimmer and many more)
Innovative music tools that remove the hassle from your practice. Learn more on www.soundbrenner.com
Scroll through the timing mode list to choose a time signature and sound. The tempo slider ranges from 60 bpm to 240 beats per minute. The time variation buttons instantly divide your click track into whole, half, quarter, eighth, triplet, and sixteenth beats.
Vibration is a great way to use a metronome. Place your phone on a drum, table, or even against your guitar to hear the vibrations while you play. Turn volume down to minimum to use stand alone vibration for your click track.
The Visualizer gives a visual representation of each beat. Downbeat is green, back beats and divided beats are alternating white and gray.
Clicktrack accents the downbeat (beat 1) and each measure is repeated.
Start practicing today with Clicktrack and you won’t miss a beat.”
3. Metronome Beats
“A free interactive metronome app, Speed Trainer, and Drum Machine designed by musicians. With over 10 million downloads Metronome Beats is used worldwide for solo and group music practice, teaching and live concerts. It is also used to keep a steady tempo during running, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Designed with ease of use in mind, Metronome Beats has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments by one touch of the screen. The visual beat indicators help you to keep track of where you are in the bar and enable you to mute the metronome whilst still monitoring the tempo visually. You can also create your own custom sound settings or simply change the pitch to make Metronome Beats easier to hear over your instrument.
Only need a few bars lead in? Use the timer function to stop Metronome Beats when you want. You can also use Metronome Beats at the same time as other apps, allowing you to read sheet music off your Tablet whilst playing the metronome to check your tempo.
On larger devices the Tablet specific layout gives you access to all of the Metronome Beats features on one handy screen.
– Separate layout for larger devices
– Drum Machine
– Speed Trainer
– Select any tempo from 1 to 900 beats per minute.
– Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
– Option to keep the metronome playing when you exit allowing you to use it with other apps
– Set a timer to stop the metronome after a certain number of bars
– Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
– Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
– Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
– Visual beat indication – mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
– Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
– Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
Metronome Beats is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
4. Stage Metronome with Set List
“Metronome beats are a must for keeping perfect timing in a musical performance. The Stage Metronome is one of the best rated free metronome app developed by the musicians for the musicians. We understand what is needed in a metronome that is useful for a band or individual during practice and on stage during a LIVE show.
This simple metronome App is designed mainly for on-stage use during LIVE performances. Easily accessible buttons for configuring Meter and Beat-Patterns make this Stage Metronome app easy to use. Big beat-number display can be followed from distance during the performance. The SYNC button is useful to reset beat of an ongoing session. The beat number area can also be used as the Sync button.
Set List and Song specific information can be saved for quick retrieval of required songs.
Tempo can be set quickly and easily by tapping on the tempo area.
✅ Free and very easy to use
✅ High precision accurate timing
✅ Easy Set List and Song management – Create, save and load Set Lists and song settings, arrange songs differently for different Set Lists.
✅ Supports both portrait and landscape modes and 360 degree screen rotation
✅ Useful for stage shows and practice sessions
✅ Wide range of tempo – 10 BPM to 400 BPM
✅ Configurable accent beats
✅ 6 different time-keeping styles / sound patches that suits your taste
✅ 12 different commonly used and easy to set beat-pattern presets
✅ Supports Full (1/1), Half (1/2), Quarter (1/4) & Eighth (1/8) note meter support
✅ Calculate BPM by tapping in real time
✅ Big beat number display visible from distance
✅ Full screen mode for easy on-stage use
✅ Background play – works in background when another app is opened.
✅ In-app volume adjustment
✅ Sync delay adjustment – to support any laggy/old devices
✅ Universal app – supported on phones and tablets
• Network Access – Required for collecting application problems and crash information (Google Mandated) so that we can fix the issues quickly in the upcoming versions.
PERFECT TIMING DISCLAIMER
This app maintains perfect timing as long is the actual device hardware supports it. That means, if the device can play a 120 BPM metronome audio file (e.g. mp3 format) perfectly with proper timing, then, this app will produce perfect timing too.
Join the app community for discussions and connecting directly with the developers.
Visit Community: https://www.facebook.com/Stage-Metronome-337952270368774/”