If you are looking for the Best App For Daily Missions Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best App For Daily Missions Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best App For Daily Missions Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best App For Daily Missions Android
1. Google Tasks
“Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
2. Habitica: Gamify Your Tasks
“Treat your life like a game to stay motivated and organized! Habitica makes it simple to have fun while accomplishing goals.
Input your Habits, your Daily goals, and your To-Do list, and then create a custom avatar. Check off tasks to level up your avatar and unlock features such as armor, pets, skills, and even quests! Fight monsters with friends to keep each other accountable, and use your gold on in-game rewards, like equipment, or custom awards, like watching an episode of your favorite TV show. Flexible, social, and fun, Habitica is the perfect way to motivate yourself to accomplish anything.
If you have any questions, feel free to send feedback to email@example.com! And if you enjoy our app, we would really appreciate it if you would leave us a review.”
3. Daily Checklist
This Apps’ mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
“For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.” – Tony Robbins
“…we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire.” – Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you’ll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don’t go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
– Goal achievement
– Build and re-enforce good habits
– Behavior modification
– Build discipline
– Daily to do list
– Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
– Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
– Priority indicator to designate importance of items
– Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
– A variety of text and background color choices
– Change text size of list and widget
– Alert on individual list items
– Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
– Cloud Sync your List to other Android devices
– Contacts: Find accounts on the device – Needed to connect to Google Firebase for Cloud Sync
– Storage: Modify/Delete SD card contents – Backup and restore database to SD card”
– Break missions down into full sub-missions as much as you want, or just jot down ideas, notes or steps for each mission with the built-in scratchpad feature.
– Automatically sort your missions by suggested priority, even taking your energy level into account.
– Assign unlimited skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
– Radar chart displays your top skills, or any combination of skills you select.
– Create your own reward system: set and gain reward points for completing missions and buy rewards.
– Set your own custom sounds for leveling up, completing missions, and increased skills.
– Ability to sort missions by date worked on, searching all your plans to identify what you’ve most or least recently worked on.
– Unique “Next” tab lets you view the next calculated highest priority missions to advance all your goals.
– Lots of icons included to customize your missions, or use emoji.
– Ability to set due dates and repetition. Specify custom intervals for repetitions (e.g. hourly, every 2 days, every 3 weeks, etc.)
– Add unlimited notification reminders for missions.
– Ability to set estimated duration for missions and sort by duration.
– View chart of XP progress over past 7 days.
– Level progress bar and daily missions home screen widgets.”
5. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Android:
• Stay organized from your phone, tablet and Wear OS watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.”
6. Kingelf Habit RPG – Daily Quest Habit Tracker
Habit tracker for gamer! Kingelf Habit RPG is the best free habit tracker app that will help you motivate yourself and track your habit, routine, daily goal, or even to-do list in the same place. It is a habit tracker app that turns your habits into “Daily Quest” to motivate you to make new habits or get rid of bad habits. Kingelf Habit RPG uses “Hero Summoning Style” gamification to motivate you and help you achieve all your daily goal by rewarding you for any routine or daily goal you do. The rewards will help you to upgrade your hero and beat other heroes in the mini-games.
Why do you need to install Kingelf Habit RPG instead of other habit tracker apps?
★ Easy ★
✓ Very easy interface to track all your routine, daily goal and to-do lists without complications.
✓ Easily arrange your tasks order by using the drag and drop feature.
✓ Easily delete and edit any task you want.
★ Fun Tracker ★
✓ The leveling system will help you track the total number of times you have done a certain habbit. It will motivate you to break your record every day and reach the highest level possible.
★ Free ★
✓ Kingelf Habit RPG is Free and you can start using it without paying anything, however, you can unlock the pro version faster by using your real currency to add up to 30 new slots, play the endless mini-game, unlock the x2 battle speed or unlock the auto-play battle feature.
★ Mini-games ★
✓ We added two amazing mini-games where you can spend your free time playing. It is a good routine to play a little game after doing all your task.
★ Kingelf Rewards ★
✓ Each daily goal or routine completed, Kingelf will give you a specific number of gems that you can use to hire rare heroes and play the mini-games.
✓ You can even use the gems you earn to unlock the premium features of the habit tracker app without spending any real money.
So, do you want some fun challenges and motivate yourself?
Download Kingelf Habit RPG now!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingelfCompany/”
7. Do It Now: RPG To Do List. Habit Tracker. Planner
“Organize your life with Do It Now – fantastical to do list which helps you to add game elements into your everyday tasks, make schedule, add daily reminders and organize your life with built-in skills, characteristics and level ups.
🎮 Gamify your things to do (gtd)
With our reminders app you will get virtual copy of yourself with be able to track your skills, characteristics and statistics. Every task can be bound to skills and characteristics. When task is performed in real life – your virtual hero will get skills and characteristics increased, gain additional experience (XP) and could level up life.
🧠 Self improvement
Track personal growth in different areas with customizable characteristics. Increase your everyday productivity by creating flexible system with skills. Basic sets already added to organizer.
Gamify your routine to do list and improve yourself, your life and virtual RPG character with goal tracker. His skills and abilities will grow with yours. Make him more powerful and become more productive.
📅 Handy calendar
Get overview on plans for months, weeks or use a day planner, agenda planner, schedule planner. Find most suitable time to schedule your tasks with calendar planner. Stay as productive as you can with this reminder app and to do wunderlist! View the business calendar in grid format or use daily planner, weekly planner, time tracker. Enhance your time management.
🔔 Sleek reminders
Our calendar app can remind you about critical tasks with notifications. Add up to 5 notifications to each task.
📘 Productivity organization
Organize your tasks in groups like in trello, taskrabbit, habitica, ticktick, habitbull, any do to separate different types. Keep it all organized and know what to do in daily to do list app free.
Use groups as to-do list, check list, reading list, bucket list, wishlist, all the lists to do! Add notes to any goals.
🔄 Sync across your devices
Your tasks will sync within cloud or Dropbox so that you can view and manage them wherever you are for better goal achieving with task manager.
Or just save your entire progress to file on your device.
⚙️ Flexible tasks setup
Productive habit tracker allows to add really flexible tasks. Setup custom repetitions (daily, weekly, weekdays, or monthly todoist), infinite repeats, finish datetime, difficultyimportancefear, auto-fail or auto-skip on overdue, bind negative and positive skills, combine tasks in groups, add subtasks and much-much more. Prioritize goals and focus on the what really matters to do it tomorrow. Also lots of icons included to customize your tasks. Make goal setting easy.
Overview your progress with fancy charts. Use characteristics and skills charts to reveal your strong and weak sides. Customize your dashboard to show daily success charts with tasks, gold and experience.
Generate useful habits. You can habitify any task, just enable habit generation for it. Use Do It Now as productivity app to generate any habit as in RPG game!
💰 Rewards system
Get gold from performed tasks and buy self-assigned rewards. E.g. you can add reward “Watch a movie” with 100 gold, buy it and indeed watch a movie in real life as a reward for hard work!
Increase you motivation with achievements. You can create your own achievement and bound them to tasks, skills or characteristics.
Change app appearance with custom themes. Our task tracker app has a lot of them!
🧩 Great widgets
Get easy access to your tasks and statistics by adding a checklist widget to your home screen. There are various sizes and types. Choose one that you like the most.
Maintain your daily motivation and develop your virtual self to make promotion and improvement in real life.
Connect with us at: