If you are looking for the Best App For Family Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best App For Family Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best App For Family Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best App For Family Android
1. Parental Control App & Location Tracker – FamiSafe
“FamiSafe is the most reliable Screen Time & Location Tracker Parental Control App with features like kids’ location tracking, kids’ screen time limiting, website filtering, game/porn blocking, suspicious photos detecting and suspicious text detecting on social media app like TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more. 👨👩👧👦 Link and monitor family devices, keep your family safe and happy.
Try for FREE now!
After registration, you can keep using FamiSafe for FREE with screen time, web filter, safe search and more features!
🏆 2021 Family Choice Award Winner. Awarded by Family Choice Awards.
🏆 Best Innovative Tech Product for Children 2021. Awarded by Loved By Parents Award.
🏆 The best family-friendly product. Awarded by Mom’s Choice Award.
🏆 2020 NAPPA Winner. Awarded by National Parenting Product AWARDS.
🏆 Seal of Approval Winner. Awarded by The National Parenting Center.
🏆 MFM Awards 2021 Winners. Awarded by Made For Mums.
🔥 Explicit Contents Detection
-Show explicit contents like porn detected from kid’s device
-Customize the keywords that trigger the detection
🔥 View TikTok History
-View kids’ TikTok history
-Track how much time kids spend on TikTok
🔥 Location Tracker & GPS phone tracker
-Find your kids’ current location to ensure safety
-Track kids’ location history by timeline
-Create a safe zone for tracking kids and get alerts when they break the planned zone
-Find friends, find phones, family search
👍 Phone activity Timeline
-Remotely track phone activities
-View what apps kids install or uninstall
👍 Screen Time Schedule
-Track how much screen time kids spend online
-Remotely screen time schedule daily or weekly app usage
App/Game blocker & Usage
-Block or restrict specific inappropriate apps
-Send instant alert when children try to open blocked apps or games
-Keep track of Youtube kids
Website Filter and Brower History
-Filter websites to shield kids from porn, gamble or other threatening sites
-Track children’s browsing history
Suspicious Photos Detection
-Send instant warnings when detects dangerous pictures in kids’ phone albums
-View Explicit Images directly on parents’ device
Suspicious Text Detection
-Detect risky keywords from search history, received or sent texts on social media app
-Setting keywords you concern about, such as Sex, Violent or Drugs
-Detect WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and more
-Track records of driving speed, driving time, hard braking
-Help teens form good driving habits
-Help drive safe
How to track screen time, find my kids, block app/game/porn, filter websites, detect suspicious things with FamiSafe – Parental Control App & Location Tracker?
1. Install FamiSafe phone screen time tracking app on the device you want to supervise;
2. Register a FamiSafe screen time parental control app account;
3. Start screen time, find my kids, block app/game/porn, filter websites, detect suspicious things and parental control!
What They Say
“I couldn’t believe that I actually regulate the screen time by using a remote app! Wonderful.”- Williams
“FamiSafe is so designed that it controls the kind of apps we get to see in the App Store and this ensures additional safety.” – Robbins
“With the help of FamiSafe, not only can I regulate the net screen time but also set geo fences and be notified if others enter those areas.” – Wallace
If you have any questions, please submit your feedback here:
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Wondershare is a global leader in application software development with 6 offices around the globe and 1000+ talented employees. Our 15 leading products are used in over 150 countries worldwide and we have over 2 million active users every month.”
Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way. Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion.
Those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device, no sign-up required!
Download Glympse today!
+ Easy: no sign-up required
+ Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
+ Live: share location in real time with dynamic map
+ Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
+ Passive: runs in the background
+ Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
+ coordinate a social night out with friends
+ let your spouse know your ETA when you’ll be home from work
+ let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
+ find friends at a concert festival
+ provide a courtesy notice with ETA to a client when stuck in traffic
+ share a charity run route with followers on Facebook or Twitter
+ direct emergency or roadside personnel to you quickly
~~~ AWARDS & PRESS ~~~
+ 2014 Webby Award Winner
+ “[Glympse] is one of those apps that’s ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot.” – CNET Reviews
+ “Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do” – Fast Company
+ Named one of “15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011” – Mashable
• We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us a note using the “Send us Feedback” feature in the app under Settings.”
3. Family Locator – GPS Tracker & Find Your Phone App
Family Locator is your family link:
✓ Get notified when tracked family members reach destination points
✓ GPS location sharing with your family members on a family map
✓ Create private groups for your closest people
✓ Set up GPS-based safe zones such as home on the family map
With this family location tracker you can also:
✓ See the location history of family members
✓ Know family are on their way safely with location sharing
✓ Using GPS, track a cell phone
✓ If stolen or lost – find your phone easily with the location tracker
Family Locator app keeps your family linked and secure:
✓ The family locator app lets you find your loved ones easily with augmented reality
✓ The family GPS locator keeps you linked even if you are busy
✓ Check-in to share your location with family
✓ Flight radar will share your flight status on the map with family members
✓ Find your phone if you ever lose it
Optional permission requests:
• Location services, to inform family of your current location
• Notifications, to inform you of your family’s location changes
• Contacts, to find other users to join your circle
• Photos and Camera, to change your profile picture
Please note, GPS location sharing is only possible upon mutual consent of all family members. Privacy of your family is the top concern for us – share your phone’s location only with people you trust.
Please note, the app collects location data to enable real-time location sharing, alerts, & place alerts even when the app is closed or not in use.
Please share your feedback and suggestions: email@example.com.”
4. Cozi Family Organizer
“Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything – a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that’s accessible anytime, anywhere – at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you’re cooking
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists.
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We’re unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!”
5. Life360: Find Family & Friends
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Explore Life360 for free
Download Life360 today and protect each family member with advanced driving, digital, and location safety features. Stay on top of everyone’s comings and goings with advanced Location Sharing, two days of Location History, and two Place Alerts. Plus, you’ll get free Crash Detection for the car, and Data Breach Alerts to keep your family’s information safe online.
When you choose a LIfe360 membership plan, your family has access to premium features including 24/7 Roadside Assistance, SOS alerts for anytime you find yourself in an uneasy situation, Travel Support, ID Theft Protection, and so much more.
Explore our different plans to find the one that fits your family’s size and life stage and try it for free for 7 days free. Whichever plan you choose, rest easy knowing that your features will cover each family member.
• 24/7 Roadside Assistance
• ID Theft Protection
• Disaster Response
• Medical Assistance
• All of Gold, and more…
• 30 days of Location History
• Unlimited Place Alerts
• Individual Driver Reports
• Crash Detection + Dispatch
• All of Silver, and more…
• 5 Place Alerts to stay in step
• 7 days of Location History
• $100 in Stolen Phone Coverage
• Family Driving Summary
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery. With that in mind, our algorithms always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you drive!”
6. Find my Phone. Family GPS Locator by Familo
– Real-time family locator on a map
– Know when family members arrive or leave
– Panic button for emergency location sharing
– Communicate in a private family chat
– Low battery consumption
– Very easy to use for kids and parents
– Each user decides who can see their location
– Familo can be used anonymously
360 DEGREE VIEW OF YOUR FAMILY’S SAFETY
You choose when and for how long you want to share your location with family
Automatic notifications when kids arrive at and leave their daily places
Sends parents the child’s current location so they can offer help fast
Share your location with your family
Create individual groups for your family members
Send messages and images with your family members
YOUR FEEDBACK MATTERS
We welcome your ideas for improvement. Simply use the “Send Feedback” button in the menu of the App or send us an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To function properly Familonet needs access to:
Camera / Photos – Send photos and create your profile picture
Microphone – Send voice messages to your group members
Contacts – Invite your group members to Familo
Location – To share your location with your group members
Notifications – Automatic notifications when users arrive at a location
Background refresh – Update your location even when the app is not open
Mobile data – Send messages, photos, and your location to group members
Familo Family Locator has been exclusively designed for parental and family monitoring.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
7. Google Family Link
“Try the Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android device.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use.”